Night Together

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

"She was really worried about you guys," Yongguk said and you glared at Daehyun. He blinked at you and pinched your cheeks. "Yeobo, don't cry. Don't get worried." You just kept a straight face at him and Daehyun let go of you. "Pabo." you said and went to Jonghyun, who was crying in the baby carrier. It was soaked wet.

You took him out of the carrier and held him in your arms. "How's my baby doing? Umma was really worried about you," you said walking away from Daehyun and to the coach. You looked at Youngjae and remembered, he was wet. "Oppa I'll get you a towel," you gave Jonghyun to Jongup.

You ran to get Youngjae a towel and then came back handing it to him. "Here you go, Oppa." you ignored Daehyun and went back to your original seat, where Jongup held Jonghyun out, like he pooped or something.  "Jongup oppa, why are you holding him like that," you grabbed Jonghyun and smiled at him.

Daehyun just looked at you and had his arms out. "What? No towel for me," he asked pouting and you rolled your eyes at him. "I think she's mad at you. You're stupid, you don't know how to read her heart at all," Youngjae whispered in Daehyun's ear. He glared at him and then stood up and went to change. "Do you guys need new clothes..I have extra clothes for you guys that you left last time," Daehyun said and they all nodded.

You were playing with the baby, until Yongguk stopped you. "You should forgive that short head dimwit Daehyun." you just shrugged and kept playing with Jonghyun. "You stubborn head," Youngjae said and you gave him a glare. "AHH! What's with your burning glare of death," Youngjae tried covering your eyes away from his.

You shook your head and put Jonghyun in the swing and went to the kitchen to prepare food for them to eat.

When Daehyun came back down with the clothes, he gave it to them and then looked around for you. "She's in the kitchen cooking. Go make her happy before I kill myself," Yongguk said and Jongup was pushing Jonghyun's swing, he was slowly sleeping. Daehyun nodded and walked to the kitchen to see you there.

He went behind you and backhugged you. You jumped from his sudden touch, "YAH!" you shouted and Daehyun chuckled. "Leave me, alone. I'm cooking," you told him, but he wouldn't move. "Not until, you forgive me for what I did." you shook your head and just continued cooking.

"Why aren't you forgiving me?" he whispered into your ear. You shivered from his voice and tried to block him out. "Because you're such a freak, who doesn't even understand why I was worried." Daehyun just raised an eyebrow, "You don't know how worried I was too, when it was raining really hard. I didn't want to lose Jonghyun and yes, Youngjae too."

"I HEARD MY NAME! STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!" Youngjae shouted and you shook your head. Then Daehyun looked at your neck, your smooth pale neck. He bit your neck and you flinched. "OW!" you shouted and pushed him away from you. You touched your neck and pouted.

"WHy are you biting me out of nowhere?" you said to him and Daehyun shrugged. "Still knowing if you're alive or not." You rolled your eyes and continued your cooking, until Daehyun turned you around and kissed you. Your eyes widened and then it closed. *Pabo.* you thought in your mind.

"Do you forgive me now?" Daehyun asked in between the kisses. You blinked and looked at him. "Maybe," you smiled. Daehyun smiled and yelped," YESS!! I know thats a yes." Daehyun ran to the livingroom and made the guys look at him weird. Jonghyun jumped from the screaming and started to cry.

"Ohh..baby Jonghyun don't cry," Daehyun started swinging the swing. "That's what you get, muahah," YOungjae laughed evilly. "Hey, where's Jongup and Zelo?" Yongguk asked and Youngjae pointed out of the window. Yongguk turned around to see the two fools running and dancing in the rain. (A/N: We just dancing in the raaaain. haha) "Weirdos."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"it's been forever, since we have eaten a homemade meal," Zelo said and dug into the food, but Yongguk stopped him. "Go take a shower and change to some warm clothes. You're gonna get sick," Yongguk said and grabbed the fork from Zelo's hand. Jongup already know what was going to happen to him, so he ran up to the bathroom and went to take a shower.

You looked at Zelo weird and then at the others. "Zelo, there's a bathroom down here too. You just turn left and then right." you told him and Zelo smiled, making a run. You shook your head at them and looked at everyone.

"I guess everyone's staying here tonight then," you suggested and they all nodded. "It's been awhiilllee!" "YEah, but Himchan oppa isn't here. I hope he isn't scared of lightening or something."

-At Hyojin's house-

"HELPP ME!!!" Himchan shouted and Hyojin looked at him weird. She came into the livingroom with a bowl of popcorn and just sat down besides him. Himchan was holding the pillow as his protector.

"I can't believe you're scared of thunder," Hyojin said and laughed. She grabbed the remote and turned the TV channel. "I'm not scared of thunder...pshhh." Himchan turned to the TV, where a zombie popped out of nowhere. "AHHH!!" Himchan screamed like a little girl. The bowl of popcorn in Hyojin's hand flew up and hit Himchan on the head.

"Oh my gosh, Himchan, you're such a chicken. Well, more like a girl!"

-back to your house-

You went to get the guest rooms ready for your oppas to sleep, Yongguk and Zelo, Youngjae and Jongup. "Have a goodnight sleep, oppa," you told Yongguk and he nodded. Zelo was sleeping by the wall, while Yongguk smiled sheepishly. "Well, too bad you're sleeping by the wall," Yongguk said and Zelo sighed. "Whatever." he closed hise eyes and went to sleep.

You poked your head in Jongup & Youngjae's room to see them already sleeping. "Aishhh...goodnight, Oppas." you smiled and closed the doors. When you left, Youngjae had his hand over Jongup's mouth. "GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!"

Jongup shook his head and Youngjae grew frustrated at Jongup. "Floor, now!!!" Youngjae pointed, but Jongup shook his head. "Well, gotta do this the hard way then." Youngjae stood up and kicked Jongup on the floor. "Ow. Hyung," Jongup groaned and rubbed his . "Who's fault is it to not sleep when I tell you too."

Youngjae threw a pillow and blanket down to him. "Good night." Youngjae plopped down on his bed and fell to sleep. Jongup mumbled some words and then fell asleep on the ground.

When you went to the baby's room, you saw Daehyun rocking the baby from side to side. You smiled and your heart softened at the look of this sight. Daehyun stood up and put Jonghyun to sleep. He turned to see you there standing in the doorway. "I guess, you saw me there?" Daehyun scratched his head and you chuckled. You turned around and walked to your room.

Daehyun followed after you. You went to take a shower, while Daehyun was on his phone playing video games. You were in your pjs and then Daehyun went to take a shower. By the time he came back, you were already asleep. He chuckled and kissed your forehead. "Goodnight."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

how is it??? I donn't know...i'm like half awake and half as;eep. I can't sleepp even though its like 6 in the morning.

comment ; subscribe <33333