Honeymoon 2

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

"Wahhh! Oppa look at this one. Marilyn Monroe," you pointed to the teddy bear with the white dress on. You smiled at it and Daehyun chuckled at you. "You should make that pose," Daehyun said making that pose and you just walked away, like you didn't know him. "What?" he dropped his arms to the side. "Yeobo, where are you going?!" he shouted, while you walked away with your hand covering your face. 

"Yah! What was that for?" he said, while catching up to you. You had your arms crossed, while sitting on the bench. "Well. you're the one, who is embarassing me. I'm happy I don't know you," you said and then looked at him weird. He grabbed your shoulders and pulled you close. He cupped your face and you looked at him. "I'm sorry for being your immature husband, who loves to embarass himself okay," he said and you couldn't hold in your smile any longer. 

"See! I made you smile," he said pointing at you and you slapped his finger away. "No pointing. It's rude," you said and then stood up. "Hmmm...where too, now?" Daehyun shrugged and you also shrugged. "Wanna go back to our room?" he asked and you nodded. "We can watch dramas!" you shouted and Daehyun smiled at you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, change to My Girlfriend is A Gumiho," you shouted at him, while you were getting yourself comfortable on the coach. Daehyun was pressing buttons and changing the channels onto it was on the right channel. "SHHH!!" you brought a finger to your lips and silently watched it. Daehyun just shook his head with a smile on it.

"OMGGG!!! That DaeWoong dude will face my wrath," you shouted at the TV. Daehyun was hiding himself behind the coach pillow. *She's so scary* he thought, while you were yelling at the TV. "OMG. I swear I want to kill him," you siad with watery eyes. "OMO! Fox rain, he made her cry now." Daehyun looked at you and patted your back.

"Babe, you're scarying me." Daehyun said with a little voice. You sniffed at him and he put your head on his shoulder. "My wife shouldn't be crying, since you will be nothing like her, araso. I will always stay besides your side, no matter what happens." you softened at his words and gave him a light peck on the cheek. "Gomawo, Oppa. That's why I have you as a husband." Then you both continued, until you slowly fell asleep. 

Daehyun chuckled at you and then turned off the TV, where he carried you bridal style up to the room, where he gently laid you down on the bed. He kissed your forehead and then left the room. 

(3 hours later)

"What should I do? I'm so bored," Daehyun said rolling on the floor. He then turned to where he was laying down on his stomach. Then he was tapping his fingers on the floor. *Hmmm...* he thought and then got up. You scratched your ehad and slowly stood up from your bed. You squinted at everything and noticed that you're in the room. You slowly walked to the livingroom, dragging your feet along with you. 

You yawned and covered your mouth, while scratching your head. You walked past the kitchen and to the livingroom, where Daehyun looked up to see you walking, like you were half dead. He chuckled at that and continued what he was doing. You were walking to the livingroom and saw nothing. But when you heard sounds and noises from the kitchen, you headed there. 

When you got there, you laid your head down on the table. "Hey babe," he said and you just said 'uhhh.' Daehyun cut the onions and threw them inside the pan of food. "Babe, you should move your head. I'm about to place the food there," he said and you just laid there lifeless. He chuckled at you, so you lifted your head a little. "What?"  he motioned you to move. He placed the food on there and you sighed. 

"What's with the sighing babe," he sat across from you and you put your head on top of your hands. "I want to go home," you said and Daehyun just blinked. "Waeyo." you shrugged. "I just feel like it." "Well, we're going home tomorrow morning anyways," he said and kissed your forehead. You smiled at him and he grabbed your hand, where he squeezed it. "Bon appetite."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Back to Korea...B.A.P Version)

"I wonder what Joyeon and Daehyun are doing?" Youngjae asked, while looking out at the sky. Himchan came along and looked at Youngjae. "Leave them alone. Those two love birds needs to have 'alone time.' Himchan raised his eyebrows at the alone time, which made Jongup gag. "Hyung, i did not need to know that." 

Yongguk came and put his arms around Himchan. "He truly wants some 'alone time' with a girl, but he's too lazy to find himself a girl." Zelo laughed and Jongup high fived him. "Yeahhh." Himchan glared at Yongguk. "Leave me alone, dude." Himchan said and Yongguk showed his gummy smile. "You're not alone...Channieee...you still have us 5, well 4." Himchan shook his head and rolled his eyes. 

"Wait! What if Jooyeon is pregnant!? What do we do?' Zelo said out loud and YOngguk blinked about that. "I've always wanted little Daehyun's and Jooyeon's running around, but they're gonna get kicked out of the house, once I find out." Yongguk said and then walked back inside with a straight face. "Hyung, you need a girlfriend?" Zelo placed his hand on Himchan's shoulder. 

"That's what I said," Himchan said and Zelo gave him a small smile. "She'll come soon."