heart

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

You and Daehyun were now sitting on the coach. Daehyun was just squinting at you, which made you playfully hit him. "Yah, what are you doing?" you asked him and he just shook his head. He sat forward and grabbed the baby book off the table. You just rolled your eyes at him. "You and your mind is getting baby affected," you said to him and poked his head. He just shrugged and smiled. "I need to get prepared, you know." You shook your head at him. 

Then out of nowhere, there was a knock out of nowhere. "If I think it's the hyungs and dongsaeng, I will murder them in front of you," Daehyun said and went to open the door. When he opened it, Daehyun was tackled to the ground. 'Hyung, what'd you do?" Zelo said ontop of Daehyun. Daehyun groaned in pain, which made you walk over to seee what happened. 

"Zelo, what are you doing? And Annyeong Oppas," you said and nodded at them. They waved at you and then glared at Daehyun. "I heard my baby was in the hospital yesterday," Himchan said and pulled Daehyun by the collar. Yongguk came by and tapped Himchan on the shoulder. "Let the hyung do this." Yongguk said fixing his shirt and stretching his hands. "Daehyun, why was my baby girl in the hospital yesterday?" Yongguk said to Daehyun in a scary voice. 

Daehyun looked at you and mouthed, "Help me." You looked around you and then pointed at yourself, and Daehyun nodded. *Aish, why do I have to do everything* you thought and cleared your throat. "Oppas, it's not Daehyun's fault. It was my fault," you said to them and they just blinked at you. "Bwoh? What happened?" Himchan said running towards you and pulling you for a hug, but out of nowhere, Daehyun stoped Himchan. "You can't do that." he said and they looked at him confused. "Bwoh?" 

Youngjae just looked at you holding your tummy and then something came onto his mind. A smile came upon his face and he already knew what was happening. *She's for sure pregnant* he thought and just sat down to see if anyone is going to figure this out. Youngjae was just watching everyone in amusement. 

"Is something going on between you two," Jongup said and you facepalmed yourself. "Hyung, they're married. DUH!" Zelo said and Jongup nodded. "Now I know. Hi, Joyeon!" Jongup waved at you and you just akwardly waved back at him. Himchan just pointed at Daehyun confused. "What are you doing? I wanted to hold my baby Joyeon," Himchan said straightening himself. "I can't let you do that." Daehyun said back to him. Yongguk raised an eyebrow. *OMG! She's pregnant* he thought in his mind, he was mentally smiling, but on the outside, he had a straight face. 

"Daehyun," Yongguk called out and held Himchan in his arms. "What are you doing, hyung? I wanna h-" "Is my baby pregnant?" with that Himchan stopped and looked at you. You gulped and Daehyun protectly held you in his arms. "Yes, she is. We just found out today," Daehyun said and Youngjae stood up. "You guys are dumb when it comes to guessing things," Youngjae cooling walked by besides you. "OH MGG!! I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLEEE!" Youngjae shouted when he reached the livingroom. 

You just rolled your eyes and shook your head at him. "Wow, didn't know he was going to react like that," you said and Daehyun nodded. Zelo and Jongup looked at each other and walked off to the coach. "I still want to be the baby, but I knew it wouldn't last forever," Zelo said with a sad voice and you just rolled your eyes at him. "Zelo, aren't you happy?" you asked and Zelo looked at you. "I don't know, since I'm the youngest and no one will be paying attention to me," he said and you chuckled at his answer. "You know you're not living with us right? And that the hyungs do care for you, since you're still in school," Daehyun said and Zelo kept quiet.

"AHHH! BABY DAEHYUNS AND JOYEONS WILL ARRIVE," Himchan shouted like a freak, he ran outside and started flailing his arms like crazy. Then he started running around the block, everyone tilted their heads to the right, when they saw Himchan run. While Himchan was running, out of nowhere, he bumped into a young lady. -OOF!-

Paper flew everywhere and they both hit the sidewalk. The girl rubbed her and opened her eyes. Himchan rubbed his head and touched his face. *Is my face alright?* he thought and then looked at the girl. His eyes widened at how cute she looked like....

Himchan just watched her pick up her paper and then snapped out of it. He started to help pick up the papers all on the ground. He looked at it and then saw his company name there. He just blinked and then looked at the girl. She looked up at him and bowed. "Mianhaeyo," she said and grabbed it from him and suddenly started running away. *Wahhh..she's so cute.* he thought and just watched her run away down the sidewalk. 

When Himchan got back to your house, he was madly deep in thought. You and the others all turned your heads to see Himchan thinking hard. "I bet you, he hit into a pole," Zelo whispered to Jongup and Jongup thought for a moment. "I bet you he probably fell on the ground and scratched his knees," he said and Zelo looked at him weird. "Hey, you okay, oppa," you asked him and Himchan looked at you. "Uh..yeah, but..." he said and you blinked at him. 

"What?" they all asked and he looked at all of them. "I just met a pretty cute girl," he said, which made Zelo and Jongup groan. "I think we at betting." Jongup nodded at what the maknae said. You just slapped them both on the shoulder and then looked up at Himchan. "Awww...I bet you she was really cute," you said and Himchan nodded. "I will have to find her," he said and then ran out of the house, which made you blink. Yongguk stood up and reached his hand out towards the door. "NOOO! YOU TRAITOR!!!" 

Youngjae came and patted his hyung's back. "You need a girl too." Youngjae said and went back to sit down. Yongguk just sighed and laid back when he sat down. "Do you guys want to eat?" you asked them, but Yongguk was too heartbroken to say anything and well the two kids, more likely Jongup and Zelo were playing rock-paper-sissors, and YOungjae was minding his own business. You sighed and looked at Daehyun. He just laid his head on your shoulder. 

"They're too funny," he said and you chuckled at what he said. "I thought you were going to say something heartbreaking," you said and you frowned at you. "Why would I say that? I love making you smile and seeing you laugh." you just smiled at what he said. "I wonder who is the girl anyways," you asked yourself and Daehyun nodded. 

"APPPAAAA, APPAAAAA," Yongguk shouted out. You and Daehyun just looked at him. "I think he's trying to sing to 2ne1's 'it hurts.' " you nodded to what Daehyun said and you both just watched the heartbroken Yongguk.

-------------------------------------------------

How you guys liking the story so far?? -smiles- thanks for subscribing! comment and subscribe <3

@Daera123: yep. I was watching it. I love teentop so much and I loved that part. 

@midst_lhady22: haha you remind me of me. Whenever I'm reading an AFF. your not alone, I have to let out my excitement, so yeah. 

@bittersweet20 : gotta read out..which might be long from now... i think. ._.