Baby Shopping

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

After the two maknaes were done doing the dishes, everyone left the house and went to the baby store. You and Daehyun were walking side by side, while Himchan and Hyojin were in the back walking and talking. The boys and Nana were up in the front laughing, smiling, and talking. You laid your head on Daehyun's shoulder and  smiled. "I can't believe we're having a boy." he smiled and you nodded. 

"Want to have a girl next," Daehyun asked you and you glared at him. "Do you want to die too? Aish." You walked a head of him and Daehyun chuckled at you. *Mood swings.* he thought and ran after you.

-----------------------------------------------------

"WAHHH!!! I'm like in baby wonderland," Zelo said and looked at this place like it was a magical kingdom. Jongup wrapped his arms around the maknae. Yongguk comes forward and holds onto Zelo's collar. "LETTSS GOOO!!" Zelo shouted and ran, but couldn't. He turned and saw Yongguk holding onto him. "HYYUUUNNGG!" he whined. Yongguk pulled him back and made him stay right next to him. "This is no fair. This is my playground," everyone looked at him and Zelo stopped what he was saying. "See."

"Come on, lets go find cute boy clothes for this baby?!" Nana clapped and started walking towards the boy section. You and Daehyun went to go check on the cribs and strollers and stuff. When you and Daehyun got there, your eyes widened when you saw the big section. "OMO! Look at that crib, it's so cute," you said and went to look at it. Daehyun blinked and looked at you in surprise. He then followed after you. 

"Daehyun, look! It also has a set for this!!" you squealed and touched it. It was the perfect thing for you baby. "Look it has a whale on it," you said and started playing with it. Daehyun smiled and went to check it out with you. 

"Should we buy this?" Daehyun asked  and you shrugged. "I don't know if we want it now," you said and thought for awhile. "You should totally buy it," Youngjae popped out of nowhere, making you and Daehyun jump.  "YAH! Oppa," you said and smacked his shoulder. "Ow." he defended himself and rubbed his shoulder. "That was mean." You stuck your tongue out at him, "Well, who's fault was it to make me scream." Youngjae glared at you and walked away. "But you guys should buy it now, or I can. For the baby's present."  "YOU CAN YOUNGJAE!" Daehyun shouted and you chuckled at him. 

"We got that covered," you said and went to the next station or place in the store. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah. Hyung! This is so fun to play with," Yongguk rolled his eyes at Zelo, who was pulling the leg of an octopus, which was making noise. "Oh god, Zelo. You're ruining our reputations as your hyung," Yongguk facepalmed himself and slowly walked away from Zelo. "I wish I was a kid again," Zelo said and pouted. He then looked around for Yongguk, but saw no sign of him. "HYUNG! Where are you?!" 

L.joe and Jongup was with Nana, which was horrible. When there was something cute, she would immediately grab it and throw it in the cart. "THIS IS SO CUTE!" Nana ran and grabbed the mouse outfit.

"OMO! LOOK AT THAT!!! AHH! THAT LITTLE BOY IS GOING TO BE SO SPOILED," Nana said and went to grab that suit. L.joe and Youngjae immediately ducked and the clothes landed inside the cart. "Go give me another cart," Nana shouted and Youngjae went to grab another cart. 

You and Daehyun comes walking by to see Nana just flawlessly picking out clothes from the corner of her eye. "Woah woah, slow down Nana. You don't have to spend your whole money on the baby," you said and Nana looked at you with a smile. "Aniyo. I'm using my parent's credit card, so no worries," she wiggled her eyebrows. You smiled and just shrugged. 

-3 hours later- 

"I'm getting tired, Daehyun," you said and laid your head on Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun nodded and looked at the line, where everyone was waiting at. The cashier just looked at Nana like she was crazy, but she still scanned through all of the clothes. She then paid by credit card and made L.joe and Jongup carry them. "AH!" they both screamed when the bags were in their hands. They both fell to the floor, since they were carrying too much bags. "PALI!" 

"I want this," Zelo gave his little toy dinosaur to the cashier. She looked at Zelo weird and scanned it. "1,500 wons," she said and Zelo looked at YOngguk. "Hyung!!" he whined and Yongguk rolled his eyes. "Here." Yongguk paid and walked off, not wanting to be besides Zelo at all. 

Himchan and Hyojin were buying bottles and diapers. And it was a lot of diapers and bottles. They can survive for 8 months with those, but it depends on the baby. Youngjae bought the set that you wanted and paid for it. When everyone was done, you and Daehyun stood up and went to the car. "See you guys at my house," you said and sat down in the passenger seat. 

-at home- 

"Wow. You guys went overboard with this," you said looking at your livingroom, filled with diapers, bottles, clothes, and the baby set. They all clapped and smiled. "For the baby, we bought you this, so you don't have to stress out," Himchan said and you nodded. "Thank you, you guys. You all are so awesome and I think the baby likes it too." you smiled at them, while rubbing your tummy. 

After 10 minutes, everyone left. You and Daehyun just sat in the livingroom and looked at all the baby stuff. "Lets sleep and then organize tomorrow," Daehyun said and you nodded. You rubbed your eyes and stood up. Daehyun helped you up and to the room, where you both got ready for bed. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment ; subscribe