I DO!!

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

You stopped in front of a park and you covered your mouth. You couldn't stop smiling at the sight in front of you. "PABOOO!!! DAEHYUN!" you shouted at him and he just smiled, holding roses in his hands. He came over and gave them to you. You smiled and pecked his cheek. "Why are you so sweet?!" you said and he smiled like a pro. "I know. I'm pro right." You just rolled your eyes at him. He led you to the pond, where you looked at the water and then at Daehyun. 

"Pabo, why are you doing this?" you asked him and Daehyun rolled his eyes at you. He sat down on the bench and pulled you down. "Pabo, just sit down and enjoy the moment that we can have." You smiled and laid your head on his shoulder, where you just smiled and looked at the water. *Pabo, you don't even know what I'm thinking of* Daehyun thought with a small smile on his face.

You were really enjoying this relaxing day and was about to sleep, until he moved away. "Yah! I was trying to sleep!" you shouted at him, your eyes were still scrunched, but then you saw him kneeling down in front of you. "Daehyun, what are you do-" Daehyun pulled out a ring from his pocket and your eyes widened. You covered your mouth from smiling, so much and dying of happiness. 

"O-o-oppa what are you doing?" you said and he looked at you. "Yoo Joyeon, the girl who came in my life, by kicking my shin and making me fall down. I got a big bruise from that and I still remember it clearly. I've fallen for you and I don't think i can love any other person in the world, the one who left me, but came back and was the best present ever. I don't know, but will you marry me?" you froze and looked at the ring. 

You smiled and kissed him. "I do..you mask freak," you said and he smiled. He slipped the ring on your finger and he pulled you into a hug, where he spun you around. "Why am I so lucky to have a girl like you," he said and you smiled at him. "Because you love this smart Yoo." you whispered to him and he smiled. "Come on, lets go eat." 

He pulled you down on a blanket and pulled out a picnic basket and you smiled at him. "Sweet as always," you said and you both sat down on the picnic blanket. He fed you food and you just ate the food you got. Daehyun pouted and you looked at him weird. "Babe, sorry but your aegyo will never work on me." you said and Daehyun just sighed. You looked at him playfully and pecked his cheek. 

"No matter if you're cute or not, I will always love you," you said and he looked at you. "No wonder why I love you." You just laid down side to side by each other, watching the sun go down. "I wonder what the others will say when they hear or see about this," you said and Daehyun thought for awhile. "Yongguk probably will be spazzing, jumping up and down flailing his arms like crazy. Jongup..uhh...probably just smiling creepy. Himchan will be heart broken when he hears this, Zelo will probably be all over you wanting to kiss you and Youngjae, I think he'll kill me." you just nodded at his suggestion. "I don't know, but we'll have to see." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours later, you and Daehyun woke up from your nap and decided to walk back home. You yawned and Daehyun piggybacked you home, while you carried the basket in one hand. Daehyun looked at your cute bunny face, closing. He just chuckled at your cuteness. *Just like a child* he thought and when you both came in the house.

"CONGRATSSS!!!" Youngjae and Zelo shouted. Confetti was thrown everywhere and you had your mouth wide open. "You guys know?" you asked and the all frowned. "Huh? We wanted to celebrate your graduation...or did something else happen," Yongguk said raising an eyebrow. "ANII!! Wait, yeah...wait." you thought for awhile and then you looked at your ring on your finger. 

Daehyun came along and showed yoru hand to the guys. "She's engaged now, by me." All of them had their mouths opened, Zelo was smiling like crazy. You rubbed the back of your neck. "Should've said it nicer," you said to him, but Daehyun just stuck his tongue out at you. "AHH! My baby is getting married, finally!!!" Youngjae shouted and came hugging you.

Youngjae hugged you too tight and you were dying from it, so you pushed him away from you. "YAH! Your hugs are still killers," you said and Youngjae laughed a little. "Mianhae," you were trying to keep a straight face, but you failed, so you tackled him with a hug. "Komawo Oppa, for begging my parents," you said and smiled at him. Youngjae just smiled and watched you get attacked by Zelo and Jongup.

"Now, you're going to be Daehyun's property.." Zelo said looking away. "That's no fair anymore," Jongup said and you gave them a small smile. "You guys know you guys will always have me around," you said with a smile and hugged them. "I'm not leaving forever." They nodded and hugged you back.

"NOOOO!!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE DAEHYUN'S PROPERTY! THAT POSSESSIVE DUDE!!!" Himchan shouted and wrapped an arm around you. You just rolled your eyes and patted his back. "Oppa, you have to find yourself a girl soon. I won't be here all the time anymore," you said and Himchan faked a cry. Daehyun walked by and pulled Himchan away from you. "Hyung, mianhae, but arms length apart," Daehyun said making a line between you two, which made you laugh.

Himchan rolled his eyes and walked away, plopping himself besides Yongguk. He wrapped his arms around him, but Yongguk looked at him with a straight face, which made him back away. "I want a teddy bear!!" Himchan cried.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAhhh...30 subbies already...are you guys enjoying it??!! COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3

Anyone seen JJ Project debut MV...OMG! Their shake it dance is so adorable!! AHHH! EXO was in LA disneyland yesterday!! OMGGG!! <3