Wedding

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

With a blink of an eye, you were in front of the mirror in your wedding dress, with your mom besides you. She was holding her tears back, while smiling at you. You went to your mom and gave her a hug, "Umma, don't cry. You're gonna make me cry too." You bit your lip from crying. "Don't cry. I don't want my baby to be crying in front of me. It's your time, your wedding." you nodded and forced out a smile. 

"Gomawo, Umma. You know what. If Daehyun wasn't in my life, you both wouldn't have been active in my life," you said and she nodded. "I regret not spending anytime with you too." "It's okay, mom." Then there was a knock on the door and your dad's head popped in. "My beautiful daughter is so pretty," he said giving you a kiss on the cheek. You smiled at him and hugged him. 

"It's time to go," he said and you nodded. "Mom, see you in the crowd," you said and she nodded, leaving the room. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and your dad waited in front of the doorway, where you tightened your grip on your dad's arm. "Nervous?" he said and you nodded. "Don't worry, your dad is here. He'll never let you fall," he said and you nodded with a smile. Then the music started. Little girls, started walking in throwing petals and one of them was Sora, soon Jay walked in with the rings on a pillow. Then it was your turn. 

Everyone's attention turned to you, you gulped and gave everyone a smile. Your oppas, were smiling like idiots. You were so beautiful that Youngjae started to cry, Zelo just looked at him weird and patted his back. You saw your mom crying in the front row. *Umma, don't cry* you thought and then you turned your head to see Daehyun in front of you, in his handsome black suit. 

He was smiling at you, he walked down and reached a hand for you. Your dad looked at him and then at you. He kissed your forehead and then handed you to Daehyun. "Take good care of her, Daehyun." he said and Daehyun nodded. "Ready," he whisped, while walking up to the alter in front of the priest. You nodded with a smile. "You look beautiful," Daehyun said and you mouthed a thank you to him. 

(lets skip to the I do part) The priest looked at you both and then at his book. "Jung Daehyun, do you take Yoo Joyeon as your wife until death do you part?" Daehyun looked at you with a smile. "I do." He slipped a ring on your hand and then it was your turn. "Yoo Joyeon, do you take Jung Daehyun as your husband till death do you part?" you nodded with a smile. "I do," you put his ring on his finger. "Now you may kiss the bride," Daehyun slowly leaned in and kissed your lips. 

Everyone was clapping at you two. You two broke apart and looked at the crowd. They were all clapping and standing up. You smiled and then someone tugged your dress, you turned to see Sora there. She motioned you to lean in, "Unnie, you look pretty." You smiled at her, "Thank you. You do too, Sora." She smiled and then you stood besides Daehyun, who had his arms around you. "Now time for our honeymoon." 

You two walked down the aisle and to your limo, where rice was thrown everywhere, but before you left. You threw the banquot of flowers in your hands. Everyone was gathered to catch your flower, you turned around and threw it backwards, where everyone was fighting for it, most likely the girl, but then everyone's eyes turned to a certain someone. You turned around to see the flowers in Himchan's hands. 

"Oooo....who's the girl?" Jongup teased and Himchan threw the flower away from him, which landed in Zelo's hands. 'Yay! A present from Noona," Zelo said happily walking away. You rolled your eyes and walked in the limo with Daehyun, where you waved at them goodbye, before the limo sped off. You turned to Daehyun and he smiled at you. 

"Ready for our honeymoon," he suddenly said, which made you look up at him. "What?!" Daehyun just shrugged. "No one told me about this?!" You looked at Daehyun suspicously. "Don't tell me you planned this," he shook his head. "I think your parents did," he said and you rolled your eyes. "Whatever. Lets enjoy our honeymoon then," you said and he nodded. YOu laid your head on his shoulder, while he laid his head on top of yours.

Daehyun took out his phone and took a picture of you two. He was kissing your cheek, while you were just making a funny face. "Congrats on our wedding," he said and you smiled, while looking at him. "Congrats to you two." Then you two slowly went to sleep, before getting to the airport.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <333 

sorry if I went to the wedding already though...