Whoz That Girl

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

-This will be Himchan's chapter. I think I should give them all a chapter in here- 

============================================

Himchan ran all the way back to where he met the girl, but forgot that she ran down the sidewalk. *I wonder where she went* he thought and looked around. Then he saw the same flyer he touched on the wall of a billboard. He went to it and saw his company's name. *I bet you she works there * he thought and ran all the way to TS Entertainment. 

The girl came out of her company and bowed down for being late and sighed. She walked out and scratched her head in frustration. While she walked out, Himchan ran in and looked around. He ran to his boss and asked him about her, and he shrugged. He didn't know who she was at all. She was like a mysterious person, who doesn't like being noticed at all. Himchan messed up his hair and sighed. "Aish..I'll come back tomorrow." he said and made way back home. 

He kicked a rock, while walking home and looked up at the sky. "Aish, I just met her once and she's on my mind already. What is wrong with me?" he felt like hitting himself. When he walked home, he tried to open the door, but then remembered that everyone was at your house. "No point of going now." he said and sat down on the stairs, just playing with the grass. 

The mysterious girl just puffed her cheeks while she was just walking home. "Why does my boss have to be so mean to me? I wanted to be a model," she said and sighed. "But i guess not." Himchan was just sighing and then heard footsteps, he looked up to see a familiar figure there. *Hmmm..* he thought, but shrugged. The girl turned her head to see someone sitting outside, she just shrugged and just continued walking home. 

"Appa, Umma, I wonder how you both are," she said looking up. She sighed again and kicked a can. "Ow. That hurts," she said holding her foot. She was jumping and Himchan's head looked up. He looked at the girl jumping up and down, he got up and went to the sidewalk and popped his head out to see a girl holding her foot. 

"Uhh..kwenchana," he asked and the girl just cursed under her breath. She turned around and Himchan blinked at her. "Are you okay?" he asked and she looked up at him. She squinted her eyes at him and Himchan's eyes widened. *It's the girl* he thought and pointed at her. "Ow. Ow." she said and hopped away, but leaned on the wall. 

"Are you okay?" he asked and the girl looked up at him, biting her lip. *I shouldn't talk to him right. He's a stranger* she thought and slowly made way, but then she fell on the ground. Himchan caught her before she fell completely on the ground. He held her in his hands and the girl just looked at him weird. *Is there something on my face that a handsome guy like him is looking at em?*  she thought and touched her face. 

*She's so beautiful* he thought and slowly helped her up. She dusted herself and looked up at him. "Ah, your the dude, who bumped into me? and oh....your TS's model Himchan right?" Himchan just blinked and just admire her beauty. *like an angel* he thought and she waved her hand in front of his face. "Oh. You said something," he asked and the girl chuckled. Himchan smiled even more. "Uhh...Himchan-ssi, gomawo for saving me," she said shyly. "Wait,how do you know my name?" "Your my company's model," she said and Himchan nodded. "Ah, can you walk? Since you kicked something," he said and she nodded. "I think I can, but thanks for your concern. Uhh..I should be going too," she said pointing to her house. Himchan just nodded.

The girl slowly turned around and started walking to her house. Himchan just watched her, but then called her. "Neh." "Uhh..can I walk you home?" he asked and the girl smiled with a nod. Himchan smiled and walked besides her. It was a really quiet walk, but Himchan would take quick glances at her. "Ummm..what's your name?" he asked and the girl looked at him. "Lee Hyojin," she said with a smile. Himchan just nodded. When they both got to her house, Himchan waved at her and she waved back at him.

When she got in, Himchan smiled to himself and walked back home, knowing that this was the first step to talk to a girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter for Himchan, but I guess you guys finally know the girl.

comment & subscribe <3