Doctor Visit

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

The next day, you went to the doctor alone, since Daehyun had to go to a meeting with Himchan at TS Entertainment. You looked at the big hospital and took a deep breath. You walked inside the hospital and to the nurse's office. You signed everything and waited, sitting around. You looked around and noticed a lot of kids around. You smiled at a baby in a woman's arm, you waved at it, and it waved back at you. The lady smiled at you and looked back at her baby. *Having a baby seems lovely. I wonder when me and Daehyun would have one soon* you thought and sighed. 

After 10 minutes, you were called. You followed after the nurse and to the doctor's room. "Ah, Joyeon-ssi," he called and you bowed down at him. You sat down in front of him and he was scribbling down on a piece of paper. "So why are you here?" he asked and you played with your fingers. "Well, I've been throwing up lately. Well, ever since I came back from my husband's and I's honeymoon," you said and the doctor raised an eyebrow. "So you got married?" you nodded with a smile. "Congrats!" he said and you smiled at him. 

"Okay, so I want you to go to the bathroom and follow the directions on this," he gave you a box with a pregnacy test. You were confused, so you just nodded. You took it and went to the bathroom. 

When you came back, your eyes widened at what it was. "Congrats, Joyeon-ssi. Your husband and you are expecting!" *WAHH!* you thought and then you out. "Joyeon-ssi. Joyeon-ssi," the doctor said and then called for the nurses. 

-3 hours later- 

You slowly opened your eyes to see yourself in a hospital room. Besides you was Daehyun, who had his head in his hands. "Jung Daehyun?" you called out. He raised his head and a smile came on. he came and hugged you. "Are you okay? You don't know how worried I was," he said and kissed your forehead. You smiled and nodded. *I should tell him soon* you thought. 

"Uhhh...oppa, can I ask you something?" you asked him and he nodded. "Umm,..what would you say if I was pregnant?" he thought for awhile and then looked at you. "I would let you keep it, since you wanted to be a mom and I've always wanted to be a dad. So why'd  you ask?" he asked and you looked up at him. "Uhhh...oppa, I'm pregnant." Daehyun froze when he heard that. You waved a hand in front of his face. "Oppa?" 

He then grabbed your hand and pulled you close to him. "Our dreams are coming true," he said and you chuckled at him. Then the door opened and Daehyun let go of you and greeted the doctor. "I see you have woken up, Joyeon-ssi," your doctor said and you nodded. "So I guess you can go home now." You tilted your head in confusion. "Why did I black out?' you asked and the doctor looked at you. 

"Well, I think you were too excited, so I guess that happened. Don't stress out the baby a lot, even though your baby bump has not appeared yet, araso," he said and you nodded. Then the doctor left. You and Daehyun then walked out of the room and checked out, then out of the hospital. 

------------------------------------------------------------

"AH! Oppa, we're gonna be parents," you shouted and jumped into his arms. Daehyun smiled and spun you around, but then stopped. "Don't want to hurt the baby, so lets go buy all these baby books,araso," your eyes widened at what he said. "OPPA! I don't want to read," you whined and Daehyun moved his finger. "Nope, you will have to read and so will I. So lets go now," he pulled your hand and you both went out the door. 

"Aish, we just came home and you want us to buy books already. Are you sure your not Youngjae's brother?" you asked and Daehyun glared at you. "I'm more handsome than him." you rolled your eyes and went to get inside the car. 

-at the book store- 

"OMO! Oppa, did you know about this? Babies can recognize their mom's voice," you said with excitement. Daehyun just shook his head with a smile. "I thought you didn't want to read," he said and you stuck your tongue out at him. "Baby and me are leaving," you said, putting the book back and trying to leave, but Daehyun grabbed your hand and placed you in front of him. He was reading and you were now in between his arms. "You're not leaving anywhere." 

"Oh my gosh, my wife will have cravings," he said while walking out of the bookstore. He looked at you and you just blinked at him. "This is not good at all. WHAT! She will get emotional." Daehyun looked at you and then at the baby in the tummy. "You little baby. Don't make mommy emotional, or something bad happens," he scolded and you pushed him away. "Yah! Don't do that," you said and walked to the car. "I guess its affecting already."

--------------------------------------------------------------

small update before I'm busy today! ennjjooyy! <3 

comment & subscribe <3