.......No title

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

"Aish, that was so tiring," you said and plopped down on the coach. Daehyun joined you, by sitting next to you. He laid his head on your shoulder, which soon he slumbered off to dreamland. You turned to him and saw him sleeping. *That pabo, always sleeping before me* you thought and slowly your eyes were going off to lalalaland. 

While you two were sleeping, the mischeivious oppas has come to spy on you two. "Wah! The house is so beautiful," Youngjae complimented while looking around. "I bet you Jooyeon did all of this, since Daehyun isn't much of a decorater," Himchan said and Youngjae nodded. "That's true." L.joe looked around and then spotted you both sleep on the coach. 

"Look guys, those two are sleeping. We should blackmail them," Yongguk said and a smirk came on L.joe's face. In front of you two was the guys and L.joe. He pulled out a permanent marker and started drawing on your faces, which Zelo was recording the whole thing and laughing. You scrunched up your nose, while sleeping, which made the guys soften, but started giggling again.

"Wala!' L.joe said clapping his hands like a pro. They all eyed him weird, but shrugged it off. "I wonder how their faces will be like when they wake up," Zelo said. "I bet Daehyun's eyes would pop out and then come after us, like he usually does." They all nodded and then Daehyun stirred in his sleep and that made everyone freeze. "I think we should get out of h-" "What are you guys doing here," they heard someone's voice. They all turned to the coach to see Daehyun waking up slowly. 

"Nothing hyung. We were just-t l-l-leaving," Zelo stuttered and Daehyun looked up at them. "Zelo, you're stuttering." Daehyun eyeed him weird and then rubbed his eyes and looked at all of them. L.joe had his hands behind his back, Yongguk was whistling looking away, Youngjae was reading a book, Himchan was looking at himself on his phone. Then he turned to you.

"Who did this?" Daehyun said and looked at all of them. "RUNNN!!!" Jongup shouted out of nowhere and ran for the door. Daehyun stood up and started running after them. "YOU GUYS BETTER COME CLEAN THIS UP OFF OF US!" "Didn't I tell you, he was going to kill us," Zelo cried. 

You then woke up from all of this ruckus and just sat there looking like you were dead. You blinked and then ran to the bathroom. "Go wake up m- Where is she?" Daehyun said and saw the coach empty. Then the toilet flushed and they all went to the bathroom and then a scream came from inside. 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FAC-" you went back down to the toilet. "Babe, you okay in there," Daehyun knocked on the door. You flushed it again and then cleaned your face. You opened the door and gave the guys a glare and then you laughed at Daehyun. "We're the panda couple now," you said with a smile on your face, but then you glared at the guys. 

"You guys better think of a way to get this off of my face," you shouted at them, then you walked away. "Pshhh..she's so bipolar," Himchan whispered to Youngjae and he nodded. 

-30 minutes later-

"Ow....my face," you said rubbing your sore red face. Daehyun smiled and touched your face. "Everything's fine now. We look like we once were," he said and you nodded. Then Daehyun glared at the guys, who were on the floor on their knees. "Ow. Hyung, why are you so mean?" Zelo cried and Jongup was leaning against him. "Well, you guys de-" "No hyung, I'm talking about Jongup," he said and you just covered your mouth from laughing. 

"Well, whatever. You guys can leave now. Never mess with us ever again, okay?" he warned them and they nodded. "I'M FREE. I ACTUALLY MADE IT OUT OF THIS HOUSE ALIVE," Zelo and Jongup shouted while making a run to the door. The other three quickly fast walked and closed the door and made a sigh of relief. "We are never doing that again," L.joe said and they all agreed, while going to their cars. 

Out of nowhere, your stomach growled. Daehyun looked at you and you rubbed your tummy. "I'm hungry," you said like a little kid.  "Araso, what do you want?" he asked and you thought for a while. "I want chinese food." 

-15 minutes later- 

"This is so yummy! Oppa, try some," you said and fed him. His eyes widened at how yummy it was. "This is delicious." he said and you nodded with a smile. While you were eating, you suddenly had to throw up again, so you ran all the way to the bathroom. Daehyun just stopped midway from eating his fried rice and followed after you. 

"You alright," Daehyun said rubbing your back. You nodded and cleaned your mouth. "I think I have to go to the doctor tomorrow." you said and Daehyun nodded with a worried look on your face. He helped you stand up and made way to the livingroom. "Do you still want to eat?" he asked and you were just playing with your food. "Lets save these for tomorrow and lets just watch tv," you said and Daehyun nodded. 

You and him helped clean up and sat in the livingroom. You both were watching TV and then some music videos came on. "EXO's 'Into your world', is such a lovely song." you said with a smile and Daehyun kissed your forehead. "Your husband here can sing better than them," he said and you pecked his cheek. "Okay then, sing me a song." Daehyun gave you a smile and then cleared his throat. 

You sat crossed leg and turned your direction to him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKJE7HlbjdM <---- him singing not too long.

Daehyun started to sing 4men's 'Baby baby.' You started swaying side to side, while clapping your hands. *Such a beautiful voice* you thought with a smile. Then he stopped and gave you a smile, you smiled back at him and pecked his cheek. "You're a beautiful singer, yeobo." You put your arms around his neck, and Daehyun put his hands around your waist. He pulled you close to him. "I wonder when we'll have little ones soon," he said and you smiled. "Soon. I guess. I can't wait to be a mommy," you said and Daehyun kissed your lips. "And I can't wait to be a daddy." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for not updating. Mianhae. -bows-