WTF!?

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

When you finished your phone call, you saw Daehyun in front of you. You crossed your arms at him and he looked at you, "What?" You shrugged and walked downstairs. "Lets go to the market," you said and Daehyun said yes, while following after you. "I wanna come!" Zelo shouted and you looked at him. "Sure." you said and went outside, where the sun hit you. *Sunshine always makes me better* you thought and smiled. 

"PALI!" you shouted and ran to Daehyun's car. You waited for Zelo and Daehyun to hurry up, it felt like a bajillion years. Daehyun unlocked the door and you sat down on the passenger side, while Daehyun was driving and Zelo was having fun by himself in the back.  You looked at him through the mirror weird and turned to look at him weird. "What are you doing?" Daehyun asked and Zelo stopped. "Nothing," he straightened himself out and sta still, like how an 17 year old will act. 

Then Daehyun drove off, while you were enjoying the view. You had your arm out the window and your head laying on your arm. Daehyun smiled at the pretty sight that he was seeing, but he had to keep his eyes on the road. "Noona," Zelo called. "Neh." "You should become a model." Daehyun thought about how you would look like if you became a model. "Andwae. Modeling isn't my thing," you said shaking your hand in refusal. 

"But Noona...you can be a cute model," Daehyun glared at him through the mirror. "I said no...that's final. I don't want to do something that I don't love, when I've always wanted to become a teacher," you said with a smile. Daehyun just shook his head at you. "Pabo, but you still have to go to school for that." you just nodded at him. Then turned to look out the window.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"YAY!" you got out and looked at the freshly picked vegetables and fruits. "This looks yummy, right oppa?" you asked Daehyun and he nodded, with a smile. "Noona, that does look yummy," Zelo said with two thumbs up. You gave him a smile and patted his head. "You need to stop growing." Zelo looked at you and then at measured his heightness, by using his hands. 

"Ani, you need to grow taller," he said and you chuckled walking away. "Pabo, Zelo. i will always stay this short." You walked away, while Daehyun was with Zelo. "Hyung, I swear you're kids will be short..." he said and Daehyun gave him a glare. "What'd you say?" Zelo turned away and walked. "Nothing." "That's right. Keep walking, before something comes." Daehyun said watching Zelo walk away. 

You came by and jumped on his back. "Come on, Oppa. Let's go." Daehyun smiled and walked away. "BIPOLAR MUCH!" Zelo shouted and Daehyun gave him a glare, before walking away. "I will kill that maknae one day," he said, but you chuckled, while staying on his back. "Hey, Zelo where are you going anyways?" you said, but he was gone already. 

While, Daehyun was giving you a piggyback ride, you were enjoying the view, and people were giving you two looks. "Awww..look at those two. Just so cute," you heard people say, which made you blush and smile. "I see you blushing," you heard him say and you gently smacked his back."Shut up before I kick you," you threatened, which made him laugh. "Whatever. You love me too much." you rolled your eyes at him. "Just please walk." 

You looked around until Daehyun stopped and a familiar figure was in front of you. Your eyes did not leave that figure. When he turned around, your eyes widened. "L.JOE!" you shouted, which made Daehyun's attention turn to him. There was L.joe in front of you, with a girl. L.joe waved at you and you waved at him, he put the fruit he was touching back. L.joe grabbed his girl's hand and made way towards you. 

"Hey Joyeon," he said and you nodded at him. "I haven't seen you in 2 years and you have a girlfriend. How come I didn't know?" you asked him and he shrugged, while putting his arms around his girl. "Well, as you can see...it's  a long story," he said and his girlfriend smile. "Annyeong, Sohyun-imnida," she said offering a handshake. You looked at it, but shook it. "Joyeon-imnida! And here is my fiancee, Daehyun." 

You put and arm around his waist and he put his arm around your shoulders, pulling you close. "Fiancee?" L.joe raised an eyebrow and you showed him your hand. "OMG!" he shouted and gave you a hug. "Congrats!!" he said and you smiled. "Thanks." "I want to see handsome and pretty babies soon. Daehyun, take good care of her or I will come and stalk you...or kill you, since I already know where you live anyways." You chuckled and Daehyun scratched his head. "I will." he said and L.joe smiled at him and then at you. 

"Well, we need to be going anyways," L.joe said looking at Sohyun and she nodded. "See you then," you said and waved at them. You turned to look at Daehyun and he gave you smile. "At least, I have something off my back." you chuckled at him, but then their was a tap on your shoulder. "Joyeon," L.joe said and you looked at him. "Nana's back. Be careful," was all he said and then left. 

Your eyes widened at what he said and Daehyun started poking you. "Are  you okay?" you looked at him with a straight face. "Uh..yeah." You slowly walked away from him and thought about why Nana's back. Would she hurt you or kill you? You were scared of her, since the last time was when you told her to take care of Daehyun when you were gone for 2 years. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhae if I didn't update...well...I kind of bruised my left hand...so I won't be updating much and my exams are coming soon too....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSBIcEeXvY&feature=g-all-u <----- TEENTOP'S CAP AND NIEL LOVE IS PAIN TEASER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxGszLH5ENs&feature=relmfu <----CHANGJO AND RICKY...LOVE IS PURE TEASER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmCIo2SI11M&feature=relmfu <--------L.JOE & CHUNJI....MY FAVORITE TEASER ....LOVE IS FIGHT.

WATCHHHH THEMMM AHHHH! AND OH YEAH THIS ONE..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTB_2OfZMrk&ob=av2n <-------- WATCH! BTOB'S IRRESISTABLE LIPS....MINHYUK IS HOT IN HERE...I LOVE THEIR VOICES AND THE DANCE...ME LIKEY!