Boys Cooking?

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

The next morning, you were sleeping really comfy. Jonghyun didn't cry and there wasn't that much shouting. You stirred in your sleep and woke up to see Daehyun's face. You smiled and kissed his cheek, where he stirred and woke up. 

You chuckled and Daehyun went over to you and kissed your lips. You smiled and looked at him. "Good morning, babe." "Morning, my masked freak." He smiled and then got off of you, where you stood up and fixed your bed. You then went to the bathroom, where you went to brush your teeth. Daehyun comes along and brushes his teeth next to you and you looked ta him through the mirror, where he was making funny faces at you. You stuck your tongue out at him, before spitting out the toothpaste. 

Then you washed your mouth and then your face. You patted your face dry and then went out. You went to go get your clothes and changed into it, while Daehyun was in the bathroom. When you finished, you went to check on Jonghyun. 

When you went to check on Jonghyun, you noticed he wasn't in his crib. You scratched your head and went to the rooms to check up on them. No one was in there, you puffed your cheeks and went downstairs. 

In the kitchen, the boys were preparing breakfast for everyone to eat. Zelo was playing with Jonghyun, while the eldests cooked. When you reached down to the kitchen, your eyes widened to see how messy it was. You scratched your head and looked around at how messy it was and then went to help Jongup with stirring the eggs. 

"Thank you, Joyeon. I thought I was going to die," he said and you rolled your eyes at him. You started stirring the eggs and then looked at the others. 

"Why did you guys want to make breakfast again?" you asked and they shrugged. "We wanted to do something good," Zelo said out of nowhere. 

You rolled your eyes at them. "Pft. Like you guys do anything good, except take care of Jonghyun." you mumbled and Yongguk glared at you through the back of your head. You turned around and smiled at him. 

"Mianhae, Oppa. It wasn't my fault, but you guys are bad at cooking," you blinked innocently. Yongguk put the tongs down for the bacon and retreated to the livingroom. You crossed your arms at him and Youngjae comes along patting your head. "Sorry, little cousin." 

"Who's plan was this?" you asked and Youngjae scratched his head. "Don't tell me it was yours." Youngjae smiled sheepishly and went to go sit down on the table, besides Zelo. You groaned and finished cooking. 

Daehyun comes along whistling, but when he hears clanging downstairs, he walks to the kitchen smiling, but then his face went down when he saw the kitchen. He looked at you cooking and then at the boys, who were playing with Jonghyun. Daehyun took a deep breath before yelling out his lungs.

"Oh hey, hyung," Zelo said and Daehyun just took another deep breath. Zelo looked at him weird and poked his cheek. Daehyun opened one eye and  looked at Zelo. "WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO MY KITCHEN!?"

It all went quiet, but then the cries of Jonghyun came. You turned around and ran to get Jonghyun. "Aigoo," you said and started rocking the baby. "Daehyun, here. You made him cry, you care for him," you told him and went back to the stove.

"Dude, we wanted to do something for you guys, since we stayed here," Youngjae put his hand on Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun raised an eyebrow and glared at him. "I sense you started it. You're cleaning this up okay!" Daehyun went to the livingroom and sat down with Jonghyun.

"Aishhhh....." Yongguk looked at Daehyun. "I told him, but he didn't listen to me." Daehyun looked at his hyung and grabbed the remote from his hand and watched TV.

-15 minutes later-

"OKay, food is ready," you called. You wiped your hands clean and went to grab Jonghyun from Daehyun and kissed his cheek. "How are you my baby, did the oppas treat you right this morning?" you asked him and smiled. Jonghyun giggled and cuddled in your arms. You laid him down on the swing and brought it to your seat, where everyone was sitting at. 

"Why aren't you guys eating?" you asked them and soon they dug in. 

"I swear, if we cooked. We would've puked it all out," Zelo said and Youngjae glared at him. "What?" "Nothing, hyung. Your food would be amazingly delicious." Zelo faked a smile and quickly went back down to eat. 

"I swear if you guys all cooked excluding Daehyun, you guys would've failed," you told them straight up. Youngjae gave you a look. "Your a nice cousin," he smiled and you faked a smile back at him. "I'm always telling the truth." 

"Yeah, that's true though. You guys have to learn from the pro," Daehyun said pointing to himself. The  guys looked at him weird and ignored him. "What? I am the pro!" You just chuckled silently and continued eating you food and making faces at baby Jonghyun. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.facebook.com/KpoppersUnited?v=app_197602066931325&app_data=entry_id%3D8629937

Would you please vote forrr mee!!! Mine is Bunny Luber aka Tiffany Vang!!! THANK YOUU!

SHORT UPDATE!! LOVE YOOUUSS! 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3