Out To Eat

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

"Wahh! This is so yummy!" you said, as you ate the delicious Chinese food. "What has this dude been feeding you?" Youngjae said pointing his chopstick at Daehyun. Daehyun looked up. "Huh?" "Oh, you wouldn't want to live with him if you're pregnant. He makes vegetables and fruits." Zelo's, Yongguk's, and Jongup's eyes widened and their mouths hung. 

"DAEHYUN! YOU'RE A BAD PERSON!" they all shouted and Daehyun jumped from his seat. "What? I want her to be healthy?" Daehyun shrugged it off and tried to eat his orange chicken, but Zelo knocked it out of his chopstick. "You don't even feed her meat. You're making her a vegetarian," Zelo said and Jongup nodded.

"Here, my baby. This is for you to eat?" Yongguk said and started stacking food on your plate. You tried to stop them, but soon the others started stacking your plate with their food. Hyojin just chuckled at what they were doing. "Baby, you want some too?" Himchan started stacking food on her plate. Hyojin's eyes widened and slapped his arm. "Yah," she said and Himchan smiled. "Just playing around."

You blinked when you saw your plate. "How am I supposed to eat this all?" you asked them. Your oppas just gave you a cheeky smile and continued eating, except Zelo and Jongup. They their lips, while looking at your plate. "Well, since you can't eat it all, we might as well take back our food right?" Zelo said and Jongup nodded. They reached over and took your bowl. They took back the food they donated for you to eat. 

You laughed at them, while shaking your head. *These guys will never learn* you thought. Daehyun stopped eating and eyed you. "Want to eat some of my food, since those two are stealing your food?" Daehyun offered you some noodles and you ate it. You smiled and Daehyun smiled at you. "There it goes. Feed her some noodles from now and then," Yongguk said and Daehyun glared at his hyung. 

"Here, noona," Zelo said giving you back your plate. "Thanks," you said and ate your food. You smiled and laughed, missing these guys so much in 3 weeks. You wanted to be with them forever, but you know you couldn't, since now you're Daehyun's wife and now the mother of his child. 

-30 minutes later- 

"Oh my gosh," Jongup said with his weird english. You rubbed your tummy and groaned. "This baby better be happy that I fed it with so much food," you said and Daehyun chuckled. "I bet you, in the middle of the night, you'll be craving." You rolled your eyes and laid your head on his shoulder. Daehyun smiled and laid his head ontop of yours. 

Himchan and Hyojin were feeding each other fortune cookies, which made the guys full of envy. "I swear, we need girlfriends someday, so we don't get loney around with these couples in front of us," Youngjae said and they rest nodded. "But we have each other for the time being, so lets go out and have fun before the night ends," Yongguk said putting his arms around his fdongsaengs. "Lets leave these couples to do whatever they want, so we can have fun with our single life."

They all nodded, and soon the single  boys left the restaurant and soon you and Daehyun left. Himchan and  Hyojin just looked around. "I think we should follow them," she said and Himchan nodded, not wanting to be left out, so they followed behind you two. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"OW. My face," Youngjae said rubbing his bruised face. "Who told you to slide down the slide, like the ice man," Jongup said and YOungjae glared at him. "Don't make fun of my fantasies." Zelo was on the ground holding his stomach, laughing. Yongguk pointed to Zelo and they all nodded. Zelo soon stopped and looked up to see his hyungs coming after him. "Uh oh. RUN!' he shouted and started running around the playground. 

"Yah! Why do you guys come after me? Just because I'm the maknae doesn't mean anything," he said, while running. You and Daehyun just sat down on the bench looking at those childish boys, while Himchan and Hyojin went for a walk around the park. "Remember when you sat down on the swings and I came looking for you?" Daehyun asked and you nodded. "I remembered every moment of it. I guess it was romantic," you shrugged and Daehyun smiled. 

"Well, now your in my arms and no one can take you away from me, from now on." Daehyun hugged you so tight that you couldn't breath. "Yah. Are you trying to kill me?" you pushed him away a little, but then a smile came on your face. "I'm tired." you yawned and Daehyun put your head on his shoulder. "Then go to sleep, pabo." you nodded, and slowly closed your eyes. 

Daehyun looked at you and then at the moon. "Umma, appa. Thank you for having me in this world. I hope you both are watching us, you will have  a grandson/daughter soon.* he smiled and then looked at you. You were fully asleep, so he stood up. He then carried your bridal style. "Hey, i'm going home, since Joyeon is asleep," he said and the others nodded. Daehyun then took you home in his arms sleeping. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

comment ; subscribe. 

I'm happy to be seeing your comments again! ^^