Being A Mom

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

The few days, you were released from the hospital and so was baby Jonghyun. He was perfectly healthy, thanks to Daehyun's food he fed you the past 9 months. You were in a wheelchair with Jonghyun in your arms. Daehyun was pushing you out of the elevator and to the car. When you were by the car, you stood up, while Daehyun opened the door. You set the baby in the carrier in the back and you closed the door. Then you entered the passenger seat, where Daehyun entered the driver's. Then you both headed home as a happy family. 

During the car ride, you would not face forward. You would look back at all times, since you were scared Jonghyun would cry, but he wouldn't. Daehyun would glance at you from time to time. He would always have a smile on his face. "Are you having fun glancing at the baby?" he asked out of the blue. You looked at him and sat forward, clearing your throat. "I was just checking on the baby." Daehyun smiled and grabbed your hand, interlacing them. He then brought them to his lips, where he kissed it. 

"We have a beautiful family right now," he said and you nodded. "I know...and our beautiful son will turn out to be like you," you teased Daehyun and he smiled. "I know right." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you all got home, Daehyun carried the baby carrier, while you carried the baby bag. When you opened the door, "SURPRISE!" confettie flew everywhere, you looked at the banner and then at everyone there. Daehyun just blinked and looked at you. "Did you know this?" you asked Daehyun and he shook his head. 

"Welcome home," Nana said and hugged you. You hugged her back and you looked at everyone. "When were you guys here?" they all shrugged. "LOONNNG!" Zelo said making it long and slow. You just nodded at what he said, until you heard Jonghyun cry. "OMO." Daehyun set the baby carrier down and you looked at Jonghyun.

"Ahhh, Jonghyun-ah," you said unlocking the belts and then held him. "Shhh." you said to him. Everyone looked at Zelo and he slowly got to the ground and suddenly rolled away. Everyone looked at him weird, Daehyun had a raised eyebrow. *Is something wrong with him or something?*

"I knew this would be wrong," Youngjae said out of the blue and everyone looked at him. "Hyung, it was your idea though," Youngjae slapped Jongup behind the head. Daehyun glared at him to shut up. You went to sit in the livingroom, while holding him. "Ah, aegi Jonghyun. Umma is here. Don't cry," you said to him and he was slowly quieting down.

Then Jonghyun quieted down and fell back to sleep. "Wow. Joyeon, you're a good mom," Himchan said and you smiled at him. "Thank you oppa!" you bowed and then stood up. "I'm gonna put baby up in his new crib," you said and they all nodded. You walked up to the stairs and to Jonghyun's room, where you opened the door and smiled at the room. You set him down on his crib and smiled.

You laid your head on the railing and looked at him. "Jonghyun-ah," you called with a smile. "This is your new room now. Umma will be leaving, so good night my aegi," you said and smiled. You grabbed the baby monitor and left the room, closing the door gently.

-downstairs-

"Mianhae, noona," Zelo said and bowed 90 degrees. You stopped him and looked at him. "No need to worry. I think you all scared him when we entered the house." Everyone thought for awhile and nodded. "Yeah, now it wasn't my fault. It was everyone's fault," Zelo said proudly and the hyungs rolled his eyes.

"Well, we're going to be leaving then, since we saw you and baby Jonghyun," Himchan said and Daehyun stood up. "What about me?" "No one cares about you hyung. We saw you everyday in our lives back then," jongup said and Daehyun scoffed. "You're mean. That was when I had my mask on," he said and you smiled. "Shhhhh..." you put a finger up to your lips. Slowly they all moved to the door, where you followed after.

 "Bye Oppas," you said to them and hugged them. They all hugged you, kissed your forehead, and the girls hugged you too. You waved at them and closed the door. Daehyun hugged you and you laid your head on his shoulder. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Months after, Jonghyun was getting bigger and he could open his eyes. You were holding onto Jonghyun in your arms and you were looking outside at the sun. Daehyun was at work, working, so you were alone at home for now. You then looked back down at Jonghyun. You blinked at him, when you looked at him. 

He was biting his lip and you raised an eyebrow. *OMO!!!* you started looking at him. "You're biting your lip, like your appa," you said with a smile. "Aigoo, you're gonna take after you dad." You then kissed his forehead, where he blinked at you. "I think it's time for your bath," you said and headed to the bathroom, where you gently took off his clothes. Then you put on warm water in the little tub just for Jonghyun. 

You put him in there and he started squirming. You grabbed the soft baby towel and started getting it wet, wiping him. "Jonghyun-ah, don't cry," you said to him. Then out of nowhere, he started to cry. "Aigoo, umma will do it real quick," you told him and smiled. You then put soup on his hair and then started to rinse it off. You then reached over for the towel at the rack and wrapped Jonghyun around it. 

"There. Now, you're out of the water," you said and brought him to his room. You left him on the changing area, while you went to grab his pajama clothes, and a diaper. You came back and smiled at Jonghyun. You then wiped him with a towel and fixed the diaper for Jonghyun and then you put on his clothes. When he was done you kissed his forehead and held him. "Aigoo, so handsome." 

You walked back downstairs and sat down on the coach, where you played with him. After playing, feeding, and making him fall asleep, Daehyun came home. Daehyun walked past the livingroom, but then backtracked to the doorway to see the perfect picture. He took out his phone and took a picture of you and Jonghyun. The baby was on your chest, while you were patting his back gently. Daehyun smiled and set it as his wallpaper. 

After awhile, Daehyun walked in and you looked up at him. He leaned in towards you and kissed you, "Is my baby sleeping?" you nodded and looked at Jonghyun. "Want me to take him, while you go cook," Daehyun asked and you nodded. Daehyun held his hands out and you gave the baby to him to put him in his crib. You went to the kitchen and made food for you and Daehyun to eat. 

When Daehyun finished his task, he came back downstairs to see you cooking with his back towards him. He came and s his arms around your waist, and his head on your neck. You jumped a little, but smiled when you saw Daehyun. "Did Jonghyun make you tired?" you shook your head and Daehyun raised an eyebrow. "You sure?" "I'm sure, yeobo." you smiled at him and then started setting the table. 

After that, you two ate and started talking about each other's day. "Yeobo, you know what Jonghyun did today, that reminded me of you?" Daehyun looked at you, while chewing his rice. "He was on his bottom lip, looks  like he was biting his lip," you said and Daehyun blinked. "Really?" you nodded. "It was so cute. I wonder, how cute you were when you were small?" you started to think of him when he was small, but you couldn't. 

"I was a cute baby," Daehyun said, while eating. He just shook his head, while looking at you. You looked at him and narrowed your eyes at him. "be quiet. I was thinking, till you ruined it," you said and stuck your tongue out at him. You two finished dinner and then cleaned up the table. You did the dishes, while Daehyun was wiping the table clean. 

After that, you and Daehyun sat on teh coach next to each other, watching a korean drama. Then out of nowhere, a commercial for Himchan came and then you saw Hyojin. "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Daehyun nodded and just blinked. You kept your eyes on the screen, then they kissed. Your eyes widened and you slowly brought the pillow you were holding up, covering your face. 

Daehyun chuckled and grabbed your wrist and made you face him. "Don't act like you've never seen a kiss before," Daehyun said and you scrunched your nose. Without noticing, Daehyun was slowly leaning in and then he kissed you. You were surprised at what he did and then he broke apart. He chuckled and then heard Jonghyun cry. 

"Baby's crying. Mommy, I'm going," Daehyun teased and went to take care of Jonghyun. You just blinked and then let his words come into you. "WHO TOLD YOU TO CALL ME MOMMY? ONLY JONGHYUN!" you shouted running up after him. 

========================================

comment ; subscribe