Happy Ever After!

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

2 years has passed, you and Daehyun were in front of Daehyun’s parent’s grave. You had your head down and Jonghyun was in Daehyun’s arms, sleeping. This was Daehyun’s parents anniversary, you put flowers in front of their stone and wiped a tear.

“Abeoji and Umma, it has been 2 years since I’ve last seen you. Juyeon and I have a boy here, who is 3 years old now. I hope your watching from above to see how happy I am with her and our son.” Daehyun looked down and sighed, wishing his parents were here with him.

You put a hand on Daehyun’s shoulder, he looked at you and stepped back. You smiled and looked at your in-law’s picture. “Umma, and appa. I hope you’re here with us. I would’ve been happy to meet you. I think you both would’ve loved me too, but I don’t know. I hope your taking care of us, me, Daehyun, Jonghyun, and our unborn baby.”

Daehyun’s head shot up and looked at you. You smiled and looked down. The wind howled through your ears and a butterfly sits on the tombstone. Daehyun couldn’t believe his ears, was all of this just a joke or something. You looked at him, he still had a surprised look on his face. You chuckled and went to him, where you pecked his cheek.

“You’re pregnant?” he asked and you smiled, biting your lip. “Yes?” the smile on your face disappeared when you saw his expression. “Did I do anything wrong?” you asked and then a smile came on his face. “I’m gonna be a dad again! I can’t believe it.” he smiled and kissed your cheek. He then hugged you with Jonghyun between you two.

Jonghyun squirmed when he felt how squished he felt. “U-U-U-mma,” he said and your eyes widened. “He said umma!” you shouted and kissed Jonghyun’s cheek. Daehyun smiled and then looked at you. “Jonghyun, mommy will be giving you another brother or sister,” he kissed his cheek and Jonghyun smiled, blinking. You shook your head at Daehyun’s goofiness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
“WHAT! I’M GONNA BE ANOTHER UNCLE!” Yongguk shouted, standing up. You blinked and looked at him. “Oppa, is something wrong with you?” you asked and Yongguk sighed, sitting back down. He sure was getting old for being a 24 year old. Zelo comes skipping along with a bunny in his arms.

“Noona, you like what I got?” he said and you just blinked with Jonghyun besides you. Zelo set the bunny down on the table and Yongguk glared at it, where soon it ran away as fast as it can. You laughed and so did Jonghyun. Zelo sighed and groaned. “Stop scaring my 4th bunny, sheesh.” Zelo goes and runs for his bunny.

“I heard some good news,” you turned your head to see Youngjae. He had his arms opened out wide. You ran to his arms and hugged him. “Oppa, how was Japan?” you asked him and he smiled. “Good.” Then you saw Semi behind him with her big belly.

“OMO! Sister-in-law, how’s pregnancy life?” you teased and she rolled her eyes. “It’s so hard, I feel fat everytime,” she complained and you chuckled. Youngjae comes and eyes Semi. “I was just kidding, geez. It actually feels alright. I can’t wait for my girl to come out. I want to see how beautiful she is,” Semi said and you smiled.

“I can’t wait either.” Then Himchan comes along with Hyojin. “How long has it been since I’ve last seen you?” you told Hyojin, who just had their baby. They had a baby girl name Hyomin. You went to them and hugged Hyojin and Himchan.

“I don’t know, but you missed out on a lot as you can see,” Hyojin said showing their baby girl. You went to her and touched her small cheek. “OMO! You look just like Hyojin unnie,” you said and Hyomin squirmed a little. Jonghyun comes along and tries to touch the baby. “U-u-mma,” he whined, making a pouty, ducky face. You looked at him and chuckled. Daehyun comes and takes Jonghyun, where he can see Hyomin. When he saw her, Jonghyun couldn’t take his eyes off of her. He kept pointing at her and smiling.

“Well, I think he’ll be a good oppa then.” Hyojin said and you nodded. “I know he’ll be the best one, since we’ll be teaching him how to be one,” you said making sure. Daehyun nodds at your words.

“Oh my god, I swear I’m gonna kill myself,” you heard some voices. “Bro, how can you deal with her.” You all turned your head to the door, where you saw L.joe, Nana, and her husband. You saw L.joe and ran to hug him. “OPPAA!” you said and smiled. L.joe smiled and hugged you back. “WOW. Big lady, slow down. I don’t think your husband likes our skinship.” you turned around to see Daehyun, staring you down. You rolled your eyes and stuck out your tongue at him.

“Don’t worry. How’s LA going anyways?” you asked him and he shrugged. “So so.” you raised an eyebrow at him. You knew he was lying and stuff. L.joe looked away and then at you. “Okay, well I met this girl and -” “You met this girl and?” “And well, she doesn’t like me.” your mouth hung open and L.joe shrugged. “It’s this one.” L.joe said and showed a 1 year old girl in Nana’s arms.

“Seriously, how many baby mamas are in this house,” Yongguk shouted and you rolled your eyes at him. “Shut up hyung. Be jealous. You don’t have a family yet,” Youngjae said hugging Semi from behind. Yongguk sat down and just sighed, with Zelo, who had the bunny in his arms.

“Hyung. I think we need Juyeon to introduce us to her friends,” Zelo said and Yongguk nodded. Everyone laughed and smiled. They all greeted each other with hugs and handshakes.

“NANA! How come I didn’t know you had a baby?” you asked and Nana shrugged with a smile. “Dang. You’re really secretive!” Nana smiled and hugged you.

“WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!” Himchan shouted, swaying his arms in the air. Everyone turned to him. “What did he mean all baby mamas?” “YEAH? What did he mean by that,” everyone looked at you. “Don’t tell me?”

You smiled and Daehyun hugged you from the back. “Hell yeah, she is.” you punched his shoulder.

“DAEEHHYUUN!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU! FOR READING MY STORYYY!! I GOT 100 SUBSCRIBERS SO I'MHAPPY!!! HOPE YOU READ MY OTHER STORIES! I THINK THEY'RE MUCH SADDER THAN MY AWESOME COMEDY ONES!!

BUT THANNKKK YOU!