Friday Night

Get Even

 

Krystal P.O.V

 

 

We arrived to the party and I got the surprise of my life. Someone had constructed a bonfire and there was music coming down from Rico's where someone had obviously set up the sound system.

"Welcome to the life of the popular crowd." Minho whispered in my ear. I shivered and it wasn't because of the wind.

"Minho!" Some guys shouted and then ran towards us. The one guy noticed me and looked me up and down before greeting Minho.

"Who's the new girl?" I heard him ask Minho. Was it just me or did Minho's hold on me tighten then?

"This is Krystal." He said and then pushed me forwards, leaving the other guy behind. He, however, didn't seem to get the hint.

"I'm Siwon. Perhaps you've heard of me, big TV star and all." Siwon said, coming up on my other side.

"I think I might have heard of you." I said. Actually, I have heard of him, but I've never watched any episode of his show. I did once and found it incredibly boring.

"Think?" Siwon asked. I just shrugged while Minho laughed. "Leave her Hyung." He said. Siwon glared at Minho but walked away.

"Forget about him, he's just upset that he can't get any girl he wants." Minho said and then let go of me. I wanted to protest, but then he grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me over to a log by the bonfire and where I guess some more of his friends were.

From then on the party became increasingly boring. I saw some couples go off to different places and did not want to think about what they were doing. Nor did I entertain the idea of me dragging Minho off somewhere…

Ok, maybe I did. I wasn't falling for him though, he is the most popular guy in school and you can't blame a girl for thinking he is cute. Or hot. Can you?

"You alright?" He asked when he saw me yawn yet again.

"Uhm, yeah. This talk about who has the most… I'm sorry, but what are you talking about?" I asked him. Minho just laughed at me. "I take it our conversation topic is boring you then. Let's just go for a walk then."

"Ok…" I said as he dragged me to my feet. He had a strong hold on my hand again, but I was all right with that. We walked past Siwon again and I noticed Minho smirk at him with Siwon rolled his eyes and started to talk to some other girl.

If I had to choose between Minho or Siwon, I would go for Minho. Even though I don't exactly know either one that well.

"Since we're away from everyone else, we can talk about what you want to talk about." Minho said.

"You want to talk?" I asked him. I always thought that was code for 'lets go make out somewhere, but I don't want anyone else to think that' or something. Guess I was wrong…

"Yes… Soojung, you're different from all the other girls at this school and I've known them almost my whole life." He said. "Oh, ok then… Well, what are your interests then?" I asked.

He smiled and then pulled me a little bit closer. "What are your interests?" He asked instead. "You want me to go first? Ok then… singing." I said.

"Why?"

"Because I find it the best way to express yourself." I then shrugged. "The lyrics portray how you feel and the music helps the listener feel how you feel."

I was starting to panic now. His face seemed to be moving closer to mine; he was holding both of my hands yet he kept making me talk. I was finding it hard to think right now and I never took my gaze off his eyes.

I only did when my cell phone went off. He let go of my hands and allowed me to get it out my bag. Turns out it was a text from Yuri, asking why we weren't talking anymore.

"Uh, just hold on a minute." I said to Minho as I got another text saying I had to meet the three of them. "Is something wrong? Do you want to go home?" Minho asked.

"Uh… yeah. But I just need to do something quickly, I will meet you in five minutes." I said and rushed away before he could respond. I found the other three by the bathrooms at the shop. "What is this about?" I asked them.

"We don't want you to mess this next part up." Yoona said.

"Yeah, when Minho drops you off at your house, you're going to have to kiss him…" Yuri started. "And it's going to have to be good so he comes back for more." Yoona finished.

I nodded. Ok, I can do this. It should be easy enough…

"Do you know how to kiss?" Sulli asked me suddenly. "I, uh…" Ok, not really. "Yeah, sure."

"Good, now go! Here he comes!" Yoona said and pushed me forwards. Only then we heard a thud coming from the bathroom stall and all looked at it wide eye.

"I don't want to know." Yuri said and quickly walked away with the other two following. I still stood there as the stall opened and out came Nicole… by herself. "I thought they would never leave." She said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. "I was coming to see how you were doing when they appeared and I had to hide. Guess you're doing just fine though."

"Yeah, I've got everything under control." I said. Nicole gave me a look to say that she didn't believe me. "Seriously."

"Ok, ok. Now go, here he comes." She said. I gave her a smile as I ran off towards Minho. "Ok, ready to go." I said. He grinned and put an arm around my shoulder as we started to walk towards my house.

"So I take it you're a song writer then." He said. "Yeah, I've written about two different songs. But they're about two different stages in my life."

"Really? Can you tell me about one?"

I thought about that for a bit. "Ok, the one song is called 'I Miss You' and I wrote it after my mom died."

I don't think that was the best example because we were both silent for a while. I was worried I'd said the wrong thing then.

"You should start taking music lessons at school then." Minho said. "If you love it so much."

"Yeah, I might." I said as we arrived at my house. I stopped walking and Minho dropped his arm from around my shoulder. "Well, this is me."

"Yeah… see you in school on Monday?" He asked me.

I just nodded. We stood there looking at each other for a moment before I turned to start walking up the driveway. I stopped when I remembered what Yuri told me to do.

"Minho, wait." I said and turned around. He looked at me confused as I walked towards him again.

"Yeah?" He asked. I then closed the distance between our faces and kissed him on the lips. I think I did it too hard and took him by surprise, because he pulled away quickly. Though then his hands cupped my cheeks and he kissed me again and I just about died.

Which was actually the wrong thing to feel, considering I was supposed to make him want to kiss me again and not the other way around. But I couldn't help it, his kiss was soft and tender and I really had second thoughts about this whole thing.

Though trying to control this situation (and my heart rate) I was the one who pulled away from the kiss. Minho dropped his hands and smiled at me.

"Night Soojung."

"Night Minho." I said and then turned around and walked up the driveway.

 

Nicole P.O.V

 

I saw them kiss and I didn't know what to do. Let them be or stop them from falling in too deep?

I was going to break them up, but found I just couldn't. I wanted the two of them to be together, I didn't want them to be apart. So I had to come up with a cunning plan that would foil Yuri, Yoona and Sulli's plans for Krystal. And I might need someone to help me with that… And I know just who to ask.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Siwon came! :D I needed another character so, here he is! :D Thank you for reading! Please, write comment and subscribe! :)