That's What You Get

Get Even

 

Nicole P.O.V

 

"Alright, we need to change the plan." I said as I walked into the Krystal's house late Saturday morning. Key was sitting at the kitchen table, eating. I knew Krystal and her dad had already gone to the audition and that it was going to take most of the afternoon; she probably wouldn't even be able to make it to the party anyways.

"What was our original plan?" He asked me with a mouthful of food.

"I don't know, but it involved Krystal and now she can't be part of it." I said and sat down on the chair next to his. "Do you know what we can do?"

Key gave me a look before shovelling more cereal into his mouth.

"I'll take that as a no then." I said and sighed. I then rested my head against the table, but I ended up hitting it. I sat up straight quickly and rubbed my forehead. I than had a plan.

"They said they were going to show video footage of Minho and Krystal together, showing him that she was just using him from the beginning." I started.

"That's their brilliant plan?" Key interrupted. I then shushed him.

"To foil their evil plan, all we have to do is steal the video!" I said, jumping up with excitement.

Key put his spoon down and looked at me for a moment before responding. "Ok, but who has the video and how are we going to get it?"

I smirked. "How good are you with stealth?"

 

xXxXx

 

"This is the worst idea in the history of worst ideas."

"If you're going to keep complaining, I swear I'm going to stuff something in your mouth."

"Ooh, I'm so scared."

"That's it!" I shouted, turned around and pounced onto Key, knocking him onto the ground. He had a surprised look on his face, probably because my hands were around his neck. "Now I know why Krystal says you're so annoying."

"Can't breathe crazy woman!" Key said. I started laughing, but took my hands away from his neck. I didn't get off him though.

"If you want to live to see another day, I suggest you keep quiet or else I will kill you."

"Have you killed guys before?" He asked sarcastically. But I could see the look of fear in his eyes…

"Maybe." I said and then got off him. "Now stay here."

"Yes, ma'am." He said and did a salute before laying his head down. I shook my head as he lay there, pretending to be asleep now. At least he wouldn't get in the way now. I walked over to the window and looked into Yuri's room. It was huge… and luckily she wasn't there. I tried to open the window, but it wouldn't budge.

"Darn, I left my tools at home." I muttered. "You really don't know how to sneak into people's rooms, do you?" Key asked. "And you do?"

"Yes, but not houses that have alarms. Nicole, look there." Key then pointed to a little box at the top of the window that I had missed, mostly because it was on the inside. "That's an alarm, you open this window it goes off and then we have to run for it."

"You set off an alarm before?"

"Uhm… yeah…"

"Do I even want to know why you were sneaking into other people's houses?" I asked him.

"It was actually my own room I was trying to sneak back into." He defended himself and I just rolled my eyes.

"Well, Yuri's house is a no go then. Next is Yoona's house." I said and started walking around the side of the house, but then stopped and backtracked to the open window I passed. There were the three girls in the living room, all looking at a laptop. I couldn't see what they were looking at, but I could hear it.

"Bingo." I said. Key rested his chin on my shoulder and looked into the room.

"They're watching the video?" He asked. I had to shush him again.

"Ok, does everyone know what's happening tonight?" Yuri asked. The other two nodded. Yuri then took the CD out of the laptop and handed it over to Yoona. "You know what to do with it."

"Now we follow her." I said to Key as we watched the three leave the room. We looked around the corner of the house at the front door. After a while Sulli came out and started walking down the street in one direction, Yoona coming out shortly after and going down the street in the opposite direction.

"Let's go!" I said and quickly ran across the front lawn and hid behind a bush. I looked over at the top as Yoona continued walking, oblivious to us.

"Uhm, Nicole." Key started saying.

"Not now."

"Nicole!"

"Not now Key."

"No, I'm being dead serious here, look-"

"What?" I said and turned around. Key was right behind me and behind him was Yuri, looking down at us. "I know what you're trying to do Nicole, and it's no use." She said. "We are going to humiliate Minho tonight and there is nothing you can do about it."

"And Krystal?"

"No one cares about her; she's just the new kid. This would make sure she doesn't become more popular then me."

Everything happened so fast, one minute Yuri was standing in front of us, putting Krystal down, the next Key was pulling me across the street, away from Yuri who was shouting at us, a hand over her nose which was broken.

Funny thing was I wasn't the one who punched her.

 

 

Krystal P.O.V

 

"You're going to do just fine bud." Dad said to me and gave me a hug of encouragement. I gave him a small smile as I picked up my guitar and walked into the room where they were holding the audition for me. Only when I got in I saw it was a recording studio.

"Ah, Jung Soojung I presume?" The person asked me as I entered.

"Y-yeah." I said.

" Is your dad here?" The guy asked me.

"Yes, he's waiting outside." I said to him. The man nodded and then turned in his chair to look out into the recording booth. I couldn't see if anyone was there or not because the windows were tinted and I was standing too far away.

"Sorry, but we were just running a bit late with a recording session." He said to me. "So don't worry about the band in there, pretend they don't exist. They're playing ping-pong now anyways."

"Uhm, ok." I said. This was a bit strange, but I was curious as to which band it was that was here so I walked towards the window, but the guy stopped me.

"Sit here." He said and pushed me into the spare seat. "Ok, to get the formalities out of the way, I'm Jason, the technical producer at these studios right now. I am also the one who looks out for new talent for our company and if what your dad says is true, we may sign you to our label."

I nodded my head. This was just way too bizarre. We sat in silence for a while before Jason cleared his throat.

"Would you like to play me something?" He asked me.

"Oh, yeah." I said and then opened my guitar case and took out my guitar. I placed it on my lap and looked at Jason. "I actually wrote this song myself."

"Ah, that's good. Something original. Let's hear it then."

I looked down at my guitar. This was it…

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I have a feeling this fic has 4-5 chapters left... which is good, because I have to post other stuff too and I've got another idea for another fic... sort of.  There are also a couple of one-shots I want to write too...

 

Thank you so much for reading! :) Please subscribe and write comment because i hate silent readers! I'll try to update soon! :)