We Are The Young

Get Even

 

 

Krystal P.O.V

 

 

"This isn't going to work."

"Says you."

"And I know what I'm talking about. It got his attention before; it should get his attention now."

I looked down at my outfit. I wasn't wearing anything fancy or expensive like the first time we tried this when I wore Yuri's clothes.

"He's still by his locker. Do you know what to do?"

"Yes Nicole, you can go now." I said and pushed her towards her own locker. She gave me the thumbs up and I took a deep breath before walking towards my locker.

"Hey Minho." I said as I reached him. I then proceeded to open my locker.

"Hi Krystal." He said. I looked at him from the other side of my locker and smiled at him before taking a book out and putting it in my bag. I closed my locker and turned to face him.

"Were you waiting for me or something?" I asked when I noticed he was leaning against his closed locker. Minho stood up straight and blushed.

"Uh, yeah. Sort of." He muttered. I laughed and shook my head at him. "That's sweet of you."

"Yeah, anything for a friend."

"Friend. Right." I said. Nicole and I never had a solid plan, just that I had to talk to him, flirt a little and get him to admit he still likes me and then I admit that I still like and viola! We're together again.

Nicole was the one who came up with it, I was just willing to give it a shot. Not really working right now.

"Something wrong with that?" Minho asked frowning.

"No, not really… just that it may be a bit weird, with what we were before…" I trailed off looking at Minho. He stopped walking and frowned.

"And what was that exactly?"

"You're joking, right?" I asked. Minho shook his head and I laughed. "You look cute when you're confused."

"Uhm, thanks." He said and blushed again. This was getting interesting.

"Minho, I meant before we were fighting-"

"Krystal, I did know what you were talking about." He said and put an arm around my shoulders and led me down the hallway. "And I know what you're trying to do. You heard me that night outside your house. You know how I feel."

I looked at him. How could he have known? Unless…

"Nicole?"

"The one and only."

"I should've known that was her plan." I muttered. I then sighed and looked at Minho. "Minho, I really do like you. In the beginning it was pretending, but as we got to know each other I realized you were a really sweet guy. Better then most guys here anyways."

"Are you thinking of someone in particular?"

"Yeah." I said and we both laughed. He then dropped his arm and took hold of my hand.

"Soojung, do you want to try again?" He asked, looking at me seriously now. I smiled.

"Yeah, I think we can work this time."

 

xXxXx

 

A week had passed and everything was perfect. Minho and I were together and he had changed. He didn't speak to his popular friends anymore and completely ignored Yoona and Yuri, who weren't impressed with this.

Yuri dated Siwon though to get back at Minho, but guess she found her second half because the two of them have been going strong for three days now.

Nicole however still didn't seem happy though.

"It's no fair; you two can get your fairy tale ending, but what about me? Nothing! No guy asked me out because I was too busy getting you two together." She told us at lunch.

"Nicole, don't worry. I'm sure there's a guy who will ask you out soon." I said to her. Nicole sighed, but smiled.

"Yeah, sure." She said. "This means I've got to stop hanging out with Key though, so I can meet other guys."

"Don't you think that maybe she likes Key?" Minho whispered to me. I then hit him on the shoulder. "Don't suggest that! That's… gross. Putting that mental image out of my mind." I said.

"What mental image?" Nicole asked. I put my hand over Minho's mouth as he was about to say something.

"Nothing." I said. Nicole looked at my hand over Minho's mouth, shook her head and muttered something before leaving.

"Think you angered her." Minho said when I took my hand off of his mouth.

"She'll forgive me by the end of the day." I said as I also stood up. Minho followed me, taking my hand as we walked towards our lockers.

"So what are you doing this weekend?" He asked me as he opened up my locker.

"Going to the music studio." I told him as I put most of my books in my locker, we only had English next before the end of the day.

"Another call back?" Minho asked. I sighed and closed my locker.

"Not really, since this is a meeting between my dad, the studio producer and I." I said.

"So you'll know if you get a recording deal or not?"

"That's the plan."

Minho kissed my cheek as we walked down the hallways. "I'm sure you'll do fine. How about we all meet up at the beach tonight and have a party?"

"What do you mean by 'all'?" I asked him, but Minho quickly kissed me before rushing off to class as the bell then rang. I shook my head and went off to English.

 

xXxXx

 

It was six o'clock when Minho arrived at my house later that day. My dad wasn't home yet, so I left him a note telling him where I was going before going off with Minho.

"Is this going to be like our first date?" I asked him.

"No. Hopefully better though." He said and grinned. I rolled my eyes before we walked down towards the shore. That's when I saw two blankets set out, Nicole and Key already sitting there.

"Surprise!" Nicole shouted before running towards me and hugging me. "And congratulations!"

"On what?" I asked, confused. Nicole pulled away from the hug and turned to face Key who was standing behind her.

"Dad's at the studio. You got the deal Krystal!" He told me.

I went into shock. I think my jaw may have been hanging open, because all of them started laughing at me, besides Minho.

"You ok?" He asked, looking worried.  "Are you serious?" I asked Key. "I got it? I got a deal?"

"Yes, now can we eat now? I'm starving." He said, eyeing the food that I hadn't noticed. Him and Nicole ran off to the food while I stood there, staring at Minho.

"Close your mouth." He said, putting his hands on my chin.

"I can't believe it… this has to be a dream." I said. "I mean, what are the chances?"

"One in a million." Minho said before hugging me. "But I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks." I said as I pulled away from the hug and then started laughing. "This has to be a dream. Why would my life be so great?"

"Krystal, are you going to carry on questioning or can I go eat?" I laughed again at my boyfriend and nodded before following him to Nicole and Key.

"Jung Soojung, an idol. Wait till we rub this in Yoona's face." Nicole said, an evil look on her face.

"Hey, no talking of them tonight." I warned her, looking at Minho who was now stuffing his face with food. "Tonight it's all about us."

"To us!" Nicole said, raising her can of soft drink as if she was making a toast. I smiled at her as she then sprayed Key with some of the Coke and then started running down the shore line as Key chased her.

"Seriously Krystal-"

"Minho, i said no."

"But Krystal." I quickly kissed him and he seemed to forget what he was saying. Instead he grinned down at me.

"Maybe you should interrupt my sentences some more." He said. I rolled my eyes, but kissed him again. Tonight was the best night of my life.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Well... this is it then guys. The end. Or sort of, since I am doing an epilogue, but that doesn't count. This would be the last official chapter that I managed to finish writing today...  towards the end, I kinda rushed it...

 

I'm gonna miss writing this... I have a plan for a fic or two fanfics :D 

 

So... all you guys have left really is the epilogue, which won't be that long, but not short either. So, till then guys. :)