Sweet About Me

Get Even

 

Krystal P.O.V

And it all started the following day in gym class. It was our first period, we were playing volleyball

Then the coach arrived. "Alright, split up into two teams. I want you four," She said and then pushed me into a different group from Nicole, "to be in one team. The rest of you in the other team. Position girls!"

I looked at my other three team-mates and saw I was stuck with Yuri, Yoona and Sulli. They all moved into positions and I stood near the net. The coach passed Yuri the ball so she could serve. "Im Yoona, pay attention!" The coach yelled. "Sorry, but I have to make sure my nails are ok for tonight. I'm going out with my boyfriend." Yoona complained. I looked at Nicole and saw she was trying hard not to laugh now.

"I don't care about your nails or your boyfriend, pay attention or I'll fail you!" The coach shouted. "Yuri, serve!"

"She doesn't understand. Minho likes it when my nails or perfect." Yoona gloated. I'm not sure if she meant for the others to hear her, but they did. Especially Yuri, who then served the ball so it hit Yoona in the head. "Oops, sorry." She said. "You did that on purpose!" Yoona accused.

"Can you prove it?" Yuri taunted. Yoona glared at her and picked up the ball, throwing it at Yuri. She ducked and it hit Sulli in the face. "I'm ok!" She said, getting back up. "Here's the ball Yuri."

"Thank you. See, Sulli is sweet. At least she isn't going around saying she's dating Minho." Yuri said and turned to Yoona. "Actually… I am dating Minho oppa." Sulli said and frowned. I heard some one giggled from across the court and I knew who that was. Yes, this would look funny to her, but to me I could tell this was not going to end well.

"No, I'm dating Minho!" Yoona said. "No, he's dating me!" Yuri said. Then the ball went flying and hit Yoona again. She shrieked and then lunged for Yuri. Sulli then tried to get them to break up, but got in the middle of the fight. I looked around for the coach but she had disappeared.

"Guys, break it up!" I said, now intervening. I grabbed Yoona and tried to pull her away from Sulli. "He's cheating on all of you with each other!"

"Girls!" The coach shouted and then blew her whistle. I let go of Yoona and fell to the floor, the coach now standing over me. "Detention! For all four of you!"

"But-" I started, but the coach gave me this evil eye and told me to sit out. At least one good thing came out of this.

 

xXxXx

 

"See what happens if you become Minho's girl?" Nicole asked as we met up at her locker after school. "You get hurt. And I don't mean emotionally." I said and touched the bruise I had on my shoulder. Somehow I'd got hit. "Yeah. And detention. Sorry, I'd wait for you but mom calls me home. See you tomorrow then Krystal." She said.

"Yeah, bye." I called out and shut my locker. I turned and there stood Minho again. "The new kid is already in trouble?" He asked. "Just a misunderstanding with a teacher." I said and shrugged. He nodded and shut his locker and then looked back at Nicole. "Guess you already know everything about me then?" He asked. "No, why?"

"Nicole hasn't told you?"

"No?"

"Never mind. See you around." He said and walked off. Ok, that was very weird encounter, but I didn't think much about it. Instead I hurried to the library where we were supposed to sit for detention to find that I was the first one there. I sat by an empty desk and waited for the teacher and the other three to arrive.

They finally did about five minutes later. They all sat at separate desks and the teacher, took his place at the librarian's desk where he could keep an eye on us. "Alright, this is detention which means no talking. Take out some work and do that." He said and then looked around. "Ok, keep quiet while I go have my lunch. I'll be back in five minutes." Once he left, the others turned in their desks to talk to each other. I tried to concentrate on my homework but the subject of their talk caught my attention.

"Ok, I spoke to Minho and he said I was the only girl for him." Yoona said. "Liar, that's what he said to me." Yuri accused. I looked up at them. "Me too!" Sulli added. "No, you just eavesdropped on our conversation." Yoona said to the other two. "It is so obvious you are jealous of our relationship."

"No they're not." I said. All three girls looked at me. "He's using you all, he's going out with all three of you at the same time."

"What do you know? You're just a new girl." Yuri said. "Does he have pet names for you?" I asked. All three of them froze. "It's so he doesn't confuse your names." The girls turned back to look at me. They were silent for a while. "What's your name?" Yuri asked.

"Soojung." I said. "Jung Soojung, but everyone calls me Krystal."

"Wait, hold up." Yoona said. "Ok, let's say that he is cheating on us, how would we find out?"

"Hello, this is Choi Minho we are talking about here." Sulli said. "I should have known this was going to happen. I mean, a guy like him would never go for someone like me…"

I felt sorry for Sulli; she was kind of like me. She wasn't popular like Yuri and Yoona; she wouldn't be able to handle this sort of thing.

"Ok, so that's it. He's totally cheating on us." Yuri said. "Now what are we going to do about this?"

They were silent again and then looked at me. "Well, if it was me, I'd get even."

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dun, dun, dun... and so it begins!

hi guys! it's me again! :D  This update was supposed to be later, but i jus couldn't help mysel to not update :D not after that i heard that minstal will be back! :D on SBS Lunar New Year Special they will be together again as a couple and i'm so exited to see it! :D well, all i can do now is just wait to the period whem it will be aired :)

 

i hope you like this story and please subscribe and write comment! :) than you so much for reading! :)