Friday Night

Get Even

 

 

Krystal P.O.V

 

"So how'd it go with Minho's girls?" Nicole asked as she sat down on my bed. "Not that bad actually. By the end of detention they'd all come to an agreement or something." I said and shrugged, throwing my bag down on the floor and then sitting down on my seat by my desk. I then remembered what Minho had said to me. "Hey Nicole, were you ever one of Minho's girls?"

"Me?" She asked and then burst out laughing. "You think I'd fall for Minho? Ok, I forgive you because you're new and all, but-" Nicole was interrupted by the doorbell going and dad shouting upstairs that it was for me. I looked at Nicole and she was just as puzzled as me. Who would come visit me, seeing as Nicole was my only friend here.

"Better go see who it is then." Nicole said. I nodded and we both left my room and went downstairs. Dad was now in the kitchen and through the glass door I could see Yuri, Yoona and Sulli standing there. "What are they doing here?" I asked.

"What did you say to them in detention?" Nicole asked as she pushed me towards the door. I opened and in marched Yuri, Yoona following close behind. Sulli came in after them and was the only one who smiled at Nicole and I.

"Alright Krystal, we need to talk." Yuri said. "Yes, somewhere private." Yoona said and looked at my dad who was actually minding his own business. "What do you want to talk about?" Nicole asked. "You know you can't come barge in here like this uninvited and all."

"Save it Nicole, we're not here for you." Yuri snapped. Nicole glared at her and then turned to me. "Ok, let's just go up to my room then." I suggested. The girls nodded and we left the living room and went up the stairs, Nicole right behind me muttering under her breath. I stopped myself from smiling as I then led them to my room.

"Well this is… nice." Yoona said, looking around. "Ok, what do you three want then?" I asked. "It was your idea, so you have to help us."Yuri said, sitting down on the seat I had occupied moments before. "What was my idea?" I asked, confused for a moment. Everyone was quiet for a moment before I understood. "Oh, but-"

"No buts, you're in this with us." Yuri said. "And so is Nicole it seems."

"Me? Whoa, hold up. I don't even know what's going on here." Nicole said and looked at me for an explanation. "We're getting revenge on Minho oppa." Sulli said. "Are you serious?" Nicole asked and started laughing again. "You can't hurt him unless you really know him well…"

"Well, the three of us were his girlfriends. I'm sure with your help we could come up with something that could crush him."Yoona said. "Uhm, yeah, right." I said and then sat down on my bed. "Guys, I really don't want to be part of this…"

"Too late. Now girls, what can we do that will completely ruin his reputation?" Yuri asked, leaning forwards. "Well, he's a ladies man. We have to ruin that reputation." Yoona said. "Ruin a date?" Sulli suggested. "Brilliant! Now we just need to think of how we'll sabotage this date." Yuri said.

"I really don't think this is a good idea." Nicole said and then looked at me. I think both of us were really uncomfortable with how this going. "We don't care what you think, you have to help us!" Yoona snapped. I sighed and then started to think.

"Well, it would all depend on what kind of date he's going on. Like if he's going to the movies or if he's taking someone out for dinner." I said. Everyone looked at me for a moment. "What?"

"Ok, we have to find out when he's going on his next date. Does anyone have any plans with him?" Yuri asked. The other two girls shook their heads. "That's because he's going out with someone else on Friday night. Isn't that movie night?" Nicole said.

"Yes it is! Alright Nicole, what would you do to ruin this date?" Yoona asked. "Me? Hello, have you forgotten-"

"Krystal?" Yuri asked, turning to me. "We really need your help. If we let Minho get away with this then he's just going to do this to more girls." I looked at Nicole who shook her head. I then looked at Yoona, Sulli and Yuri, they were all pleading with me.

I sighed. "Alright, I'll help. This is what we have to do…"

 

xXxXx

 

Everything was set. It was Friday night now and I was stuck at the movie house. Since it was my plan the girls had said that I should be the one in charge. Plus he'd recognize them and Nicole.

I leaned against the wall and watched as people made their way towards the concession stand. This was so not going to work, I just knew it…

But there was no time for me to back out of it. Soon Minho was walking past me with his new girl. I then quickly followed behind them, pretending not to be watching them but I couldn't help but see what type of girl he was going out with now.

She didn't seem like the popular type though, but she wore sporty clothes. She kind of reminded me of Nicole, just she had darker hair and it was curly like mine. Did Minho have a type? I guess being a girl makes you Minho's type.

I waited while they went to go get their popcorn and cool drink. I was pretty nervous, I wasn't sure if I could pull this off. Sure, someone like Yuri or Yoona could, but not me. I really didn't know why I'd have to come up with this idea…

They passed me and Minho didn't notice me. I followed them again as they gave their ticket to the usher. She let them through and then I gave her mine.

"Going by yourself?" She asked.

"Yeah, couldn't get any friends to come with me." I said and shrugged. She gave me a sad look as she let me pass. This was the first time I'd been at the movies though, usually I'd end up going with Key and if his date wasn't going well he'd try and get me to get her to leave.

Which is why I'd come up with this plan. Key, however, had to help me because I refused to get everything ready before hand. He had laughed at me, but agreed and soon I had a tin of cockroaches in my possession.

I don't even want to know where he found them all.

I took my seat behind Minho in the cinema. He was holding her hand and they were talking about something… I think it was sports so I didn't exactly pay attention. My surfing lesson with Nicole was a disaster so I decided to stay away off it.

Instead I opened the backpack I was carrying around with me and looked down at the tin Key had given me and then the jar Nicole had handed to me before I left for the mall. It was filled with fake spiders, but they looked real enough.

Opening the tin of fake spiders, I grabbed one and held it in my hand. I cringed; it really did look like the real thing. I flung it in front of me, but missed the girl and landed on someone else's head. In horror I watched as the spider then started to move… it wasn't fake!

I quickly closed the jar and put it back in my bag, wiping my hand on my jeans. That was seriously gross. I'm going to have to talk to Nicole and ask her about where she got those spiders…

Instead I moved onto the next part of the plan. I waited a while before I got the tin out. I then moved my feet off the ground as I opened the tin and dumped the cockroaches underneath the girl's seat.

"There's something on my leg." I heard the girl say. Then a second later she screamed and jumped out of her seat. "Cockroaches!"

That was the worst thing she could do, because everyone else started to panic. Everyone sitting in the row where I'd dumped the cockroaches all jumped up and ran out of the cinema. Because of this confusion, everyone else followed, as did I.

Though I left the bag behind, because I'd be burning it later anyways.

"Are you ok?" I heard Minho ask. I looked up and saw I was standing near them.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just think I won't be coming to the movies anytime soon." The girl said.

"How about we leave and go get something to eat then?" Minho suggested. I then hit my head; I hadn't ruined the date at all! I really am no good at this…

As I was thinking this, someone pushed me and I was pushed into Minho. I felt his hands wrap around my arms as he caught me. I looked up at him and he looked down at me, a confused look on his face.

"I recognize you." He said. "No you don't."

 "Yes… you're at the same High school as me, right?"

"No I'm not." I denied and tried to get him to let go of me, but he held on tight.

"Yes, you're…"

"Uh, Minho, how about we leave now?" she interrupted. Minho looked away from me and then at her. "Oh, yeah, right." He said and let go of my arms. Once I was free I quickly walked away and then started running once I was out of the cinema.

I wasn't sure, but something weird happened just now and I didn't want to stick around and find out what. Plus I think she wouldn't be too pleased with me.

 

xXxXx

 

"So how'd it go?"

"Those were real spiders!"

"Yeah, did you think they were fake?" I was silent for a minute and then Nicole looked away from the TV and then at me. "Wait, you did think they were fake?"

"Yes, and the one ended up on a ladies hair! It was a disaster by the way." I said and then sat down next to Nicole on the couch. "Why did I have to open my big mouth and tell them that he was cheating on them all?"

"I guess Minho was bound to mess up somehow." Nicole said and then shrugged. She then changed the channel again. "There's like one hundred channels and nothing is on!"

"Really?" I turned around to see Key coming down the stairs. "I'm pretty sure there should be some good movie on."

"Key, leave." I said. "Oh, you're back. How'd it go? You use the cockroaches?" He asked as he sat down next to Nicole. Only then did he notice she was there. "Oh, hey. I'm Key."

"Nicole." She said and then passed the remote to him. "Yes, I used the cockroaches. I left them in the cinema though, everyone freaked out." I muttered as Key started to go through all the channels like there was no tomorrow.

"Wait, you left my spiders in the cinema?" Nicole asked, horrified.

"They were you're pets?"

"No, they belonged to my brother. Oh well, it's not like he fed them." She said. "Stop! I want to watch this movie."

"This is old." Key complained. "And it can be labelled and a chick flick."

"So? Leave if you don't want to watch it, but I like it." Nicole said and then grabbed the remote out of Key's hands.

"Fine, I'll stay and watch." He said and sat back. I smiled at the two of them and then leaned back in the chair. My part was finished so maybe now I'd wouldn't be part of these crazy plans on destroying Minho anymore. Oh, I didn't know that this was just the beginning…

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hi! :D it's me again! I hava a new facebook account here : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002004256115 

 

if you want then please come visit me and we can have a chat or something else :) 

anyway, thank you for reading my story!!! :) please subscribe and write comment :)