Ace Reject

Get Even

 

Krystal P.O.V

"Bye hun, have a good day." Dad said as I got out the car.

 

"Ok, Bye!" I said and shut the passenger door. I turned around to look at the school while dad drove off. It looked normal enough, which is good isn't it? Taking a deep breath, I started walking towards the front doors. No one took notice of me, which is good.

 

Then again, I should have expected this. Seems like no matter how hard I try, no one notices me. It's like a curse or something. I walked through the front doors and looked around for the front office. I found it and started to walk towards it when I heard the door open again behind me. I turned and saw a boy walk in with a group of his friends, his arm wrapped around a girl.

 

The boy had short black  hair. The girl he had his arm around wore designer clothes, so I was guessing I'd run into the popular kids again. "So what did you do over the summer holidays Minho?" One of the guys asked the boy with the girl. "Oh, you know, the usually." Minho said and shrugged. The girl giggled and kissed his cheek. I suppressed a gag and rolled my eyes, continuing on my way. "Uhm, hi." I said to the sectary lady. She looked up from her computer screen and smiled at me. "I'm new here today and…"

 

"Are you Jung Soojung?" She asked. I nodded and she sighed, turning in her chair to go find my papers. I turned to look back and saw that the guy Minho was still there, but the girl and friends were gone now. Instead he was talking to a different girl who couldn't stop giggling. My jaw dropped when he kissed her…

"Here you go." The lady said and I quickly spun around and saw she was handing me my timetable and a piece of paper with my locker number and combination on it. "Have a nice day."

"You too." I said and turned back to see Minho still in a lip lock with the other girl. I quickly left them and looked down at the paper with my locker number on it. "Where is locker one hundred and eighty two?" "Hey, that's next to mine!" I spun around and saw a girl standing there. She had short brown hair. "Sorry if I scared you. I'm Nicole."

"I'm Soojung, but everyone's calling me Krystal." I said and then shook the hand she had extended for me. "So can you help me find my locker then?"

"Sure, follow me." Nicole. We walked down the hallways and I noticed there were more students inside the school now. "Here you go. This locker is mine and that is Minho's, if you've seen him yet." Nicole said and pointed to the locker next to hers. "And if not, you will meet him eventually. Or at least see him, Minho doesn't like to associate with the non-popular crowd."

"I take it your not popular then." I said as I opened my locker. "You would be correct. But word of advice though, avoid Minho even if he does notice you. Saves the trouble of you getting hurt and used." Nicole said as she shut her own locker.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked. Nicole turned around and scanned the hallway. She then spotted Minho and pointed to him. "That's him there. The girl he's with is Sulli." She said. I nodded; she didn't look like any of the other two girls I'd seen Minho with. "Then that over there." Nicole then indicated another girl surrounded by other girls. You could tell she was popular and wore designer clothes, but it was the girl I'd seen Minho kissing. "That is Im Yoona. She's part of the popular crowd, one of Minho's girls.

 

"And the girl over there." Nicole then turned me around and I saw the other girl who I'd seen with Minho first. She was standing by her locker and busy talking into her cell phone. "Is Kwon Yuri. She's popular, but too smart to be Yoona's friend. She's editor of the school's newspaper and the best music student in the school. Again, one of Minho's girls."

 

"And they're all ok with sharing him?" I asked. Nicole shook her head. "They don't know the other is dating Minho. He's got a girl in about every different clique in the school."

 

"Except for the un-popular kids?" I guessed. Nicole nodded. "You catch on quick!"

"Don't worry about me, I know about guys like Minho. I kind of live with one." I said and thought of Key. At least he didn't date multiple girls at the same time though. "Oh, I guess that's good." She said and then shrugged. "Ok, today I shall be your guide. You can sit with me at lunch and I promise you won't get lost."

 

"That's ok." I said and laughed. I guess I was finally fitting in somewhere.

 

xXxXx

 

The school day was over and Nicole and I had planned on meeting up and she was going to show me around. I got to my locker before her and didn't notice anyone else standing there. I quickly opened my locker, dumped my books in it and then shut it, to find Minho standing by his locker watching me. I stopped walking and saw him grin and take his sunglasses off.

 

"You new?" He asked. "Uh, yeah." I muttered. He nodded and then turned his back to me, opening his locker. I quickly made my way past him, but tripped over my feet and fell to the ground. I felt my face heat up as I quickly grabbed my bag. I chanced a look at him, but he wasn't paying attention to me. Which is good.

 

"Hey Krystal." Nicole said as I got up from the ground. "You go to your locker already?" "Uh, yeah." I said. "Cool, let's go." We started walking away until we saw Yuri walk past us and straight towards Minho. Nicole rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm, dragging me outside. "Let's go before they make a scene or something." She muttered. I nodded in agreement and soon the two of us were walking down towards the beach.

 

"So tell me more about Minho then." I asked. Nicole then gave me a weird look. "What?"

 

"Are you falling for his ridiculous charm now too?" She asked. "No! I'm just curious… is he a jock?" "No, and if he was then the popular crowd would drop him in a instant. He's wealthy, money buys you power here at school." "That's all?" I asked. "That's not exactly a great feat."

"I know, but high school is a really weird place." Nicole said and shrugged. "Anyway, now tell me a bit about yourself."

"Oh, uhm. Well, I'm from San Francisco, but I've moved around a lot." I said. "My dad's work and all."

"But I guess it's not fun, moving around all the time." Nicole asked. I nodded in agreement. "Though I'm gaining experience, I'm a song writer." "So you're family is very much into music then?"

"Just me. My dad and cousin are not musically inclined… they can't sing or play and instrument."

"Your mom?" I stopped walking then when she asked about my mother. I hadn't thought about her in a while now. "She's… She died a couple of years back." I said. Nicole stopped walking now too and turned to look at me. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"It's ok, it's been about five years since it happened." I said and shrugged. "Hey, do you surf?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Can you teach me then?"

"Sure and you're first lesson can start now."

"Race you to the beach then!" I shouted and ran ahead. I heard Nicole shout at me, but soon she was chasing me.

 

Things were going great then. Didn't know they'd go downhill from there.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ok, so i was planning to update later but this picture just made my day :D 

  Minstal  

i was soooooo happy to see them together again :D i really do hope for minstal!!!! :D they are just so perfect for each other! Well, if i had to write everything what i'm thinking about them, it would take forever , even more!!! :D

so that's why i updated :D anyway, i hope u like it, and please write comment and subscribe! :) thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me! :)