Clumsy

Get Even

 

Krystal P.O.V

 

"Are you kidding me?" I asked them. "I am not going to do this! I told you I wasn't going to be part of this anymore!"

"What are you afraid of Krystal? You don't like him, do you?" Yuri asked.

"I don't even know him, so how should I like him?" I asked.

"That's why we want you to do this for us." Yoona said. "The only way we can crush Minho is if someone broke his heart like he's done to us and all the other girls he's gone out with!"

"But… but why me? Why not Nicole? Don't you think she's more suitable for this position?" I asked, pushing my new friend forward.

"Hey, leave me out of this. If you guys are going to do this, then I'm leaving." Nicole said, moving away from us. "Then good bye Nicole." Yuri said. Nicole glared at her, picked up her stuff and left.

"See you later then Krystal." Nicole muttered and walked off. I looked up at the three girls, two looking hostile while the other one looked worried. I looked at Sulli and couldn't understand how someone could do this to her.

How could Minho play with Sulli's heart? She wasn't like Yoona and Yuri, she wasn't strong enough and most likely wouldn't get over him. He'd used her and then just left her when a new and better girl came around.

That was the changing point for me. Looking at Sulli now, I decided that Minho deserved to feel the pain he caused her.

"Ok, I'll help." I said. Yoona and Yuri then grabbed my arms and dragged me behind them.

"We have a lot of work to do to make you presentable." Yoona started to say. "Work?" I asked, worried now. "Your wardrobe. We have to make Minho notice you." Yuri filled in.

"But what if he's noticed me already?"

Yoona and Yuri laughed at me while Sulli gave me a small smile of reassurance.

"Krystal, I doubt it. How many times has Minho spoken to you?" Yoona asked. I decided to keep quiet about that. "Exactly and if you carry on being you, then he'll never notice you."

"Oh boy…" I said as they pushed me towards my house. I knew this was going to be a long afternoon.

 

xXxXx

 

"You sure you can go through with this?"Key  asked me as he stopped outside my high school.

"Yeah, how hard can it be?" I asked him. He just shrugged. "Well you're helpful."

"Thanks, I try my best. Now go, I have to get to work."

"You have a job?"

"Ok, a job interview. I would greatly appreciate it if you hurried up."

"Alright, alright. Bye, see you after school."

"Yeah, yeah." Key said and drove off as I closed the door. I sighed and turned around to face the school building. I looked down at my outfit, I wasn't wearing any of my clothes, they all belonged to Yuri. Oh well, all to help the female population of the school, even if they didn't know it.

I walked up the front steps and through the front door. No one noticed me and I relaxed. I started to walk towards my locker, but was stopped by Yoona.

"Glad you followed our advice." She said and then started to fix my hair. "Ok, Minho is by his locker. Now follow me and we'll walk past him."

"But, I-" I started to say but Yoona grabbed my arm and pulled me forwards. I almost fell again, but righted myself. I walked next to her and looked everywhere but at my locker where I knew Minho was standing.

"What are you doing?" Yoona hissed. "Look at him!" I did as I was told. We were walking past and he was watching us… well, mostly Yoona. He didn't even notice me as we passed.

"Maybe this isn't such a great idea." I said as we then stopped at the end of the corridor. "He didn't even see me!"

"Calm down. Ok, we'll walk past again and stop by your locker. If he doesn't notice you by then, then I'll make him notice you." She said. I nodded and she dragged me down the hallway again. Once again we passed Minho and I looked at him, but his head was in his locker.

Ok, so I was kind of ticked off by then. I was doing what they were telling me to do, so I pulled away from Yoona and walked over to my locker. I turned the dial to my combination and flung the locker door open, making it hit Nicole's locker.

He looked over at me then. And noticed me. "You ok?" He asked. I stopped what I was doing and looked over at him. He closed his locker and leaned against it. "Wait, you are the girl from the cinema!"

"No I'm not." I denied and then felt someone pinch my arm. "Ow!"

"What happened?" He asked. I looked behind me at Yoona who stood against the other locker, filing her nails. "Uh, nothing." I said and turned towards my locker.

"Say something!" Yoona hissed.

"What?" I asked her. She sighed and said nothing more. I noticed Minho was still standing by his locker, but he wasn't looking at me now. I quickly grabbed some books and closed my locker door, but then Yoona pushed them out of my hands and onto the floor. "Great." I muttered and gave her a glare as I bent down to pick them up. Though someone decided to help me.

"Careful there." Minho said as he gathered some of my books. He then looked up at me as he handed there. "You're a bit clumsy."

"Huh?"

"You keep dropping your books or tripping over your feet." He said and smirked. I blushed as I remembered the fell that happened last week. "Oh, yeah. I can be clumsy sometimes." I admitted.

"Oh, hey Minho." Yoona said as she came up from behind me. She then put her arm around my shoulders. "See you've met Krystal."

"Yeah." Minho said and the smirk turned into a smile. I smiled back.

"Hey Krystal, I'll meet you at class." Yoona said and pushed me forwards. I frowned at her as I started to walk, but slowly so I could hear what they were talking about.

"She's untouchable Minho, so not your type." I heard Yoona said.

"Really? I think I should be the judge of that."

"Trust me, I don't think she'd say yes if you asked her out."

"Is that a dare then?"

"Maybe. I know you love a challenge." Yoona said and walked away, joining me. "Alright, if Minho asks you out before lunch, decline. If he keeps asking, that's good. You're playing hard to get. If he waits until the end of the day then I suggest you say yes."

"Ok, I can do this." I said. "You better not mess this up. We're counting on you." Yoona said and then walked off. I nodded and then spotted Nicole talking to a group of guys.

"Hey Nicole!" I shouted out. She turned around and saw me, then said something to the guys and walked towards me. "Wow, they sure did give you a makeover. Did you go shopping yesterday?"

"No, they gave me Yuri's clothes." I said and looked down at my outfit again. "I'm not sure if I can do this."

Nicole put her arm on my shoulder. "Krystal, I'll be truthful with you. I think this is a really bad idea, but I won't bail on you. I'll help you through this whole thing. But if it gets too personal I might bail out."

"What do you mean by 'too personal'?" I asked.

"There are some things about Minho and I that some people have forgotten. We used to be best friends back in pre-school and elementary school. No one remembers that when he became popular, but we're still good friends." Nicole told me as we started walking. I stopped.

"So that's why you were against this from the beginning." I said. Nicole nodded.

"Yeah, but then again I really think Minho does need a taste of his own medicine. I just don't want you to get hurt. You're my friend too Krystal and even though I haven't known you as long as Minho, you're being a better friend then what he's been these past few years."

I just smiled back at Nicole. I was finally learning to fit in, even if it meant that I was going break someone's heart and even hurt myself in the process.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

so that's it :) hope you like it , please write comment a subscribe! :)