Epilogue

Get Even

 

Krystal P.O.V

 

 

"Hello superstar."

I quickly turned around and smiled at my boyfriend. "Stop calling me that."

"But you are one." He said, coming up behind me and resting his chin on my shoulder as he looked at my reflection in the mirror. "Though to be honest I prefer you without make-up."

"You're no help."

I shook my head as I walked around him and towards the changing room door and stuck my head out. "Nicole?"

"I told you, I'm going by the name of Lola." She said as she appeared in front of me.

"Why does my boyfriend have to wear a sunglasses?" I asked her.

"I don't know, he wanted to look more manly. Now if you need me, I'll be searching for other celebrities." Nicole said and then disappeared. I turned around to look at Minho.

"Take it off." I told him.

"Why?" He asked, turning to me. I rolled my eyes and took it off for him.

"Because then I can't do this." I said and kissed him. Minho kissed me back and I threw the sunglasses away, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ahem." We broke apart and saw my dad standing in the doorway. "Sorry, but Krystal needs to go on stage or else she'll be late."

"Ok, coming Dad." I said.

"You'll be great." Minho said, giving me one last hug before I followed my dad out of the room. I was then swamped by sound technicians, attaching my headset before I got in position. I took a deep breath as the opening song started playing and I went on stage.

 

xXxXx

 

"So… are you free this weekend?"

"I'll make time." Minho looked down at me. "What? Ok, so I don't have a concert or  show to go to. Why?"

"Because I'm going to take you out again." He declared. "Since all we go to is your events."

"Well, they are fun. I mean, we're meeting plenty of celebrities and such."

"But doesn't it get in the way with your real life? This popularity?"

I looked up at him and then sat up. The two of us were lying down on the grass .

"Yes, which is why this weekend I'll make sure nothing gets in the way." I told him. He smiled and kissed me.

"Aw, how cute." We broke away and saw Nicole standing in front of us. She sat down next to us. "Plans this weekend?"

"We're going out." I informed Nicole as Minho pulled me onto his lap and hugged me.

"Oh great, means I don't have to worry about you getting mad at me." Nicole said brightly.

"Why?" I asked her. Suddenly my two best friends were very quiet. "What aren't you telling me?"

"I'm not getting involved with this." Minho said. "It's all yours Nicole."

Nicole gave Minho an evil look before looking worried at me. "I kind of have a date tonight."

"That's cool." I said, not expecting what she would say next.

"With Key."

"What?" I asked. I would have jumped out of Minho's lap if he hadn't held on tight to me.

"I knew you were going to freak out." Nicole accused.

"Krystal, calm down. I told you." Minho said softly to me. I sighed and looked at my other friend.

"This is extremely weird, but I'm alright with it."

"Seriously?" She asked, doubting my sanity. I was doubting it too right now.

"Seriously." I assured her. Nicole smiled.

"Thanks Soojung, you're the best!" She said before running off.

"Now I'm going to have that mental image stuck in my head." I muttered. "The whole night."

"No you won't."

"Why?"

"I'll be your distraction." He said before kissing my cheek. I smiled.

"I like distractions."

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Well, this is officially the end. Love you all who commented and subscribed, you guys are the best! It's been fun and I hate ending fics... but hey, on the brightside I've got 2 other ideas that I could work on, some other fics lined up that could be posted and after this I have 2 one-shots I'm gonna post. 

 

Well, see you! :)