Kiss Yourself Goodbye

Get Even

 

Krystal P.O.V

 

Saturday morning I was woken up by Nicole jumping on my bed. "Go away." I said and then threw my pillow at her. She then sat down on the bed. "Sorry, no can do. The others are here waiting for a report on how it went last night. And also they don't look happy. Except Sulli, she doesn't look as annoyed as Yuri and Yoona."

"What? They're back? Can't you just tell them what happened and ask them to leave me?" I asked, sitting up in my bed.

"I tried, they refuse to go until they've spoken to you." Nicole said and then patted my head.  "Can we hurry up and get rid of them though? I want to go down to the beach again."

"No! No more surfing lessons!" I complained and threw the duvet over my head. Nicole just laughed at me.

"Alright, no more surfing lessons." She said. "Now hurry up, the beach has cute boys."

"Cute boys?" I asked, throwing the duvet off now. "Well, I guess I could hurry up…"

"Exactly, now come on! When I came up to fetch you your dad had started to make pancakes!" Nicole said and tugged on my arm. I got out of bed and followed her downstairs to find Yuri, Yoona and Sulli in my living room, just like Nicole had said.

"Finally, you're up!" Yuri said as she walked towards me. "We heard what happened yesterday. What did you do wrong?"

"Nothing!" I said and then looked at my dad who gave me a questioning look. "Follow me."

I led everyone outside onto the back porch. "Alright, I did what I told you I would do. But it just didn't work, they had a backup plan."

"Which is what we also need. We need to crush him in front of everyone at school, completely ruin his reputation!" Yonna said. My eyes widened, suddenly the two of them looked vicious.

"Why?" I asked.

"He broke up with us this morning. All of us." Yuri informed me. "Though Sulli isn't as upset about this as the rest of us."

"I knew it was going to happen eventually." Sulli said.

"I thought my part was over. I did what you asked me to do and I'm sorry that it didn't work, but I'm done." I said. "Now Nicole and I are going to go down to the beach."

"Alright, fine." Yuri said. She then turned to the other two. "We're on our own here."

"Let's go." Nicole said and dragged me inside. "You go upstairs and get changed while I guard the pancakes."

"Guard?" I asked. "Ok, I'll save you one then." I laughed and nodded. I ran upstairs and quickly got changed and packed my beach bag. I ran down the stairs to find that Nicole had saved me a pancake; just that Key was now eating it.

"Sorry Krys, you took too long." He said.

"Yeah, right." I said as I left with Nicole. For some reason she was now very happy, skipping in front of me. I laughed at her, thinking she was on a sugar high of some sort but she then suddenly stopped as we reached the beach  to see Minho sitting there with his friends.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. "Nothing. Let's just hurry up." She said and pushed me forwards. I saw her glare at Minho and saw him just shrug at her before looking back at me. I looked away quickly then and sped up so we reached the sand.

"Seriously Nicole, what was with you back there?" I asked.

"Nothing, Minho was just being a jerk." She muttered as she sat down on her beach towel. "Nicole, did you ever go out with Minho?" I asked. Again she started laughing.

"No, we didn't. I promise you." Nicole said. "Can we just forget about Minho? It seems like whatever we do he always seems to become our topic of conversation."

"Sorry." I said as I sat down on the beach towel next to her. "Now where are these cute guys you promised me?"

"Apparently back at the other side of the beach." Nicole said and lay back. "Oh well, they should get bored and come down here soon."

"Right." I said and looked out at the ocean. I couldn't help but smile, because it was truly magnificent. I've never lived nearby the beach at all. Been to it plenty of times, but living by it makes it more special.

"Krystal!" I heard someone shout my name. I turned to see Sulli running down towards me. Soon Yuri and Yoona came into view and I groaned. "What?" Nicole asked.

"They're back." I muttered. Soon Sulli had made it to where Nicole and I sat.

"We've just had another idea." She managed to say.

"I don't care what this idea is, I won't be part of it." I said.

"No Krystal, this could actually work this time!" Sulli urged. I looked at Nicole who looked completely bored. "Ok, what is it then?" I asked.

"We want you to break Minho's heart."

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm so sorry i didn't update earlier... Honestly, I actually don't know why... most likely due to the fact I haven't written anything more past chapter 7.

 

This chapter is short, that's why i update another one right now ..... hope you like it! :)