The End

Get Even

 

Minho P.O.V

 

 

"You alright Krystal?" I asked her as she sat back down on her seat.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She asked. I just shrugged. I had no idea what was going on between her and Nicole… then again, I don't really understand Nicole so anything involving her I wouldn't understand.

"Minho, there's something we need to talk about." Krystal said after a minute of silence. I wasn't timing us or anything…

"About what?" I asked. "Uhm… your party! Friday, right?"

"No, Saturday."

"Oh, right. So five more days then."

"I guess so. Why are you talking about my party?" I asked, slightly confused. "Because we haven't spoken about it before!" She said. Krystal was acting weird right now… Nicole must have done something.

"What did Nicole tell you?" I asked her. "What are you talking about now?"

"You're acting weird… Nicole weird."

"Nicole did nothing, ok?"

"Alright!" I said and held up my hands in defence and sat back in my chair. Krystal then kept looking everywhere but at me, which I found weird.

"Let's go for a walk." I said. "Good idea." I took her hand and started to walk towards the beach, but she pulled me the other way. "Don't want to go that way, too many people." She said. I'd only seen Yuri down there with some guys… then again, she had a point.

"Do you know where we're going?" I asked her as we walked around beach.

"Nope." She said, so I stopped. "Something's up." I said, pulling her back to me. "Tell me, now."

"Minho… I can't." She said and looked down at our feet.

"Krystal, tell me one thing." I said and turned her face up so she was looking up at me. "Do you love me?" She let go of my hand and pulled away, turning around. I frowned… was that a no then? Or what?

"Soojung?" I asked.

"N-No… I don't. Just leave me alone." She said and ran off, leaving me there confused.

 

 

Krystal P.O.V

 

I ran down to the beach and then sat down on a sand dune, looking out over the ocean. I'd gotten out of it; I told Minho I didn't love him so we'd officially broken up, right? Or not… I wasn't sure if Minho had understood what I meant.

I looked away from the now setting run and saw some people make their way down to the beach. Happy couples now, getting ready to enjoy the romantic setting right here in front of me.

I couldn't hold it in any more, so I cried. I put my head on my knees and sobbed, wishing I could take back the past two weeks and do them over.

I wished Minho had fallen in love with the real me, not the person the others were trying to turn me into.

I then looked up, wiped away my tears and got up. I walked back towards my house where I saw my dad sitting on the couch. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"The audition… when is it?" I asked.

"Saturday." He said. I nodded.

I needed something to take my mind off Minho.

 

Nicole P.O.V

 

"This is a disaster!"

"Yep, a disaster."

"I mean, how could she do that? After she promised me!"

"I know, the horror." I glared at him and then smacked Key on the back of his head.

"Stop mocking me!"

"I'm not! I'm just agreeing with everything you're saying!" He protested. I rolled my eyes and then looked for a spot to sit down. "Krystal was right." I said as I made my way to his bedroom door. "Tell me why we're in here again?"

"Because you came barging in here." Key said and shrugged.

"Right… well, the others are still going through with their plan, meaning we have to stop them at the party. And now we've also got to get the two of them back together." I said.

"Why? Maybe they're better off now." I smacked him again.

"I give up on you." I muttered. "Ok, Saturday we meet again, go through our plan of action and then go through with it."

"Uh, question."

"Yes?"

"What is our plan?"

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally i wrote Minho P.O.V!!! :D But this chapter is short, next time it will be better :) 

Please write comment and subscribe! Thank you so much for reading! :)