3 : Devil Saves The Day!

EW! Get Off Me, You ERT! -- ON HIATUS

Jonghyun's POV

After getting dressed, I finished the rest of day and fulfilled 45 happy hearts.

As in, I made 45 girls happy...with my charms, because I'm THAT y.

Me and the rest of SHINee are now sneaking to the back of the school. We have to hide ourselves so that we wouldn't get run over by a fan girl stampede.

I don't know whats wrong with that.

I love attention.

Especially from the ladies---but I spoke too soon.

Once we exited the back door of the school we were immediately met with a bunch of screaming posters with our pictures on them.

Wait no, those are the posters made by our fans.

The screaming were from them. Our guards were blocking their hands from reaching ANY of us. We still gave our dashing, y smiles. I mean, what did you expect from me?

I'm absolutely irresistible. But then one girl leaped for me.

Yes, the ing monkey-lady LEAPED for me.

....I hate when I jinx things.

The guards were a little too late on catching her so she was just aiming for me. But I just stepped to the side and let her fall in front of me.

I'm sorry poor little obsessed fan-girl...

I don't want to have another slight mental concussion again.

But I didn't have to apologize, because she instantly got up and charged. And that's when the chaos started.

I felt numb. The reason being because all I could remember was that I was being pulled on from my hair on one side and dragged by my sleeve on the other side. I saw that my friends were being torn to pieces too. Minho just standing there missing their evil hands by a mile. What a ninja. Taemin was running around in circles and screaming like the world was going to end, while hungry fingers tried to catch their prey. Key was almost copying what Minho was doing except he was slapping their filthy hands away from him, his hand acting like a fly-swatter. Onew...well he attracted girls as if he was the chicken and the fans were the teeth trying to eat him.

Some fans grabbed me the wrong place and I shrieked. It took a while, but then something amazing happened. I heard a whistle and all the girls stopped and looked. I tried to pry my hands away as their attention was averted.

Then all of sudden I felt myself fall as all of the fans ran the opposite the direction. I got up from the ground in confusion.

My body hurt now, from all the pulling and grabbing. The other guys looked in the direction where the girls ran, and I followed their gaze. The fans were gone now. All that was left were the tiny shreds of their posters. And a group of girls that were staring back at us.

I was about to run for it, because I did not want to be touched but then I noticed who was leading the group of girls.

"Did you have fun?" she asked teasingly. I gaped.

What just....?

Minho had to help me stand straight as they headed towards us. The little devil had three girls behind her. I recognized them too. They were the ones back at the cafeteria who had followed that girl out the door first.

"You again? What the hell! Do you like follow me everywhere?" she made a gagging face and rolled her eyes at me.

"EW! No. It just happens that we find each other in the same places." she retorted. I felt my fists ball up, but Key spoke before I could unleash myself at her.

"Gomawo." he said to them.

WHAT?! THANKS?!

"What?!" I yelled in disbelief. Key looked at me weirdly.

"Yeah. Thanks. They saved us." I mouth dropped. I was afraid that a fly had entered and made a home inside my mouth already. Onew came over to me and closed it.

"Jonghyun, you might end up with flies in your mouth." he said sternly. I glowered at him.

Gee. Thanks for the info. I thoughi in my head.

"You're welcome." said the devil. I'm going to call her that from now on. Well, until I know her name. "If it wasn't for us, you would've been eaten alive." I scratched the back of my head.

I guess I should say thanks because I was glad the fans were gone. But I didn't want to be grateful to her. Key asked them how they'd lured the girls away.

"We just used some posters of you guys in life-like form and sooner or later they just ran for it." a girl behind the devil said. I couldn't make out which one said it, though.

"Who are you?" I said like a dumb-child. She cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Oh yeah, we haven't been acquainted yet." She sighed, like this was the most difficult task ever. "I'm Yun Hee." she said.

Yun-Hee.

Yun Hee.

Hm.

This is going to take a while to get used to.

"Oh. Okay." Was all I could say. Taemin bounded towards them.

"Hello noonas~! I'm Taemin!" He gave them a huge smile. The girls swooned.

Except for....ahem...Yun Hee?

Taemin looked disappointed that Yun Hee hadn't reacted the same way as the others, but he just shrugged. He looked at Yun Hee's friends. Then back at the devil.

"Noona, can you introduce your friends to me?" he asked. Then Yun Hee started pointing out the girls behind her, who seemed like they were hiding from them.

"This is my sister, Minji." she pointed to a girl who was a couple inches taller than her. The girl had long layered dark brown hair that could be mistaken for black, and her almond shaped eyes had the brown pupils just like the devil. So I could see their small resemblance. The devil just looked a lot younger.

I mean Yun Hee...

Minji gave a shy wave to us. Then she gestured to the girl the opposite side of her.

"This is Ji Hae." A girl, with brown bangs always falling on her face, grinned.

"Annyeong!" she greeted.

"...And this is Hee Young." she laid her hands on a girl beside her. She too had brown hair, except it wasn't layered and had light brown streaks. Taemin seemed happy he now knew more noonas.

"Yay! I made new chingus!" He locked arms with Hee Young and Minji, but Hee young seemed a little creeped out and slowly retreated her hand away. But I saw Minji slightly blush. Key came up to them next and pulled Taemin away from them.

"Mianhe. Taemin just likes making friends." he apologized. Minji blushed deeper.

"I-It's okay..." she stuttered. I saw Yun Hee roll her eyes. Key took his hand out.

"I'm Key." Minji took it hesitantly.

"I-I know...I'm Minji." They shook. Onew walked up to....I think Hee Young?

Sorry, you can't blame a guy for learning a lot of names really fast. I can't even memorize the names of the girls I bang.

"Do you like chicken?" he asked her. Hee Young titled her head to the side, as if considering her answer.

"Yes." she said finally. Onew grinned.

"I'm Onew." he said. Hee Young returned a smile. But instead of shaking hands, she gripped his cheeks.

"Omo, you're so cute!" she cooed, pinching them. Onew grabbed her hands and widened his eyes. "You have soft fingers!" he exclaimed like it was the most surprising thing he had ever discovered. Hee Young laughed.

I looked over at Minho and noticed that he was shaking hands with Ji Hae, while she was as red as a tomato. Hm, how come Yun Hee's friends are so...nice. And she wasn't? I was thinking about this, when Yun Hee suddenly cleared loudly.

"Well, we have to go home. Nice meeting all of you." she said, glancing at all of them. She didn't seem to notice that her friends were glaring at her, because she locked eyes with me. She smirked, before dragging her friends away.

Key turned to me and a grin was on his face.

"We should hang out with them more often...." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. You guys can." I walked over to the van.

 

Yun Hee's POV

I heard a lot of complaining as we were walking home. The school wasn't that far away so the bus wasn't a necessity. Ji Hae and Hee Young always come over to do homework.

"Yun Hee~! Couldn't you have waited a little longer..." Minji unnie complained, tugging on my arm. I wrenched my arm away from her.

"What for? So you guys can flirt even more?" I said, annoyed. It was so obvious that they were flirting with them. And the surprising thing was, they flirted back!

What the heck?

Minji didn't answer, but Ji Hae butted in. "You're just mad because none of them noticed you." she retorted. I snorted.

"I'm glad they didn't." I growled back at her.

"Well, you should get to know them! I know I do." Hee Young protested.

"Tch. No thanks. You guys can go ahead while I go home and mind my own business." I heard Minji unnie stop walking.

"Yun Hee I think you really hate them." she said. I turned back to her. "Thanks. I thought you guys forgot." Ji Hae groaned.

"C'mon Yun Hee. Give them a chance! I saw Jonghyun giving you some looks." I laughed.

"Yeah, dagger-like looks." I muttered.

"Yun Hee what's gotten into you! You aren't usually this mean. Is this about your old boyfriend?" Minji caught her breath. She knew she hit a sore spot. I winced.

I instantly felt myself soften, my knees buckling.

But I stayed strong.

Tightening the grip on my backpack, I paused. "I'm going home." I mumbled, and practically ran to my house.


Hello! Sorry I was gonna update yesterday...

Anyways, comments are greatly appreciated and new subscribers are too! Fighting~~