10 : Detention

EW! Get Off Me, You ERT! -- ON HIATUS

A/N: Like I said in my other story, I will only mark chapters as rated if there is any kind of . I will not be marking them for language, so I apologize to readers who aren't comfortable with my language, because i used to be like that too :)

Mianhae, anyways ENJOY! :D

 


Jonghyun's POV

"DETENTION!" Were the last words that came out of the principal's mouth. There were bad news and good news about this. The bad news is the fact that I have to spend the next 2 ing hours with the devil. The good news is that she is suffering just as much as I am. 

I slumped out of the principal's office with Yun Hee at my tail, following my grumbling state. Everybody else was dismissed because they 'didn't do anything'. If I had insisted that they did then I would be sacraficing another hour of hell.

"Aargh, my first effing detention and I get to spend it with you," Yun Hee grumbled beside me while rolling her eyes. "Great."

"Well, I'm sorry if you feel that way because obviously you don't see that the rest of us are getting the equal punishment." I sneered. Then she stopped walking. 

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" She pointed a finger at me with menacing eyes. 

"MY FAULT?! HOW THE HELL IS THIS MY FAULT!" I snapped. She stormed towards me, and I stumbled back when she neared my face.

"If you hadn't tried to ing HARASS me and my friends," She folded her arms. "Then THIS wouldn't have happened." I was about to protest, but found it painfully true. Why did I do it anyways? I don't even know why my brain unconciously thought about seducing this girl. It's completely impossible. Yun Hee scoffed when I stood there dumbfounded and walked away. 

"Whatever, I'm ditching." She muttered, running her hands through her hair. She was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist.

Wrong move.

Being the stubborn she was, she pulled back, and being unaware of her sudden movement, I stumbled forwards. That's when our bodies collided and her body flailed backwards. Reflexively, I caught her waist leaving her midair in my arms.

 

Yun Hee's POV

I embraced for a painful fall but only felt somebody's arms wrap around my waist. I blinked my eyes open, emitting a short gasp. Jonghyun's face was literally an inch from mine. We stared at eachother for a long time before I broke our staring contest and awkwardly wriggled out of his grasp. He cleared his throat while rubbing his neck sheepishly. I quickly composed myself before glowering at him. He spoke first.

"Look, I know that you don't want to stay after school just as much as I don't but I suggest you don't ditch because that will just make the situation worse." He said. I raised an eyebrow. *Tch, this kid actually has a brain that isn't stuck in the wrong place.*

"Fine. Whatever." I walked away quickly, not looking back. Once I turned the corner, I leaned against the wall clutching onto my chest. *God, that was a close one. Damn it he was so...close!* I smacked my cheeks irritably. *That was so awkward!*

Without another glance back, I headed to my last class before hell started after school.

~~~

The bell rang, signaling students to leave. I frowned in my seat, picking up my bag off the floor and trudging out the door. Once I stepped out, I bumped into a sturdy figure.

"Ow." I rubbed my nose and looked up to find Jonghyun leaning against the wall. I crossed my arms and cocked an eyebrow. "What are you doing here?" I touched the tip of my nose and added under my breath, "And why do we always meet with me getting hurt."

Jonghyun pushed himself off the wall and shifted his backpack higher on his shoulder. "I came so that we can go to the detention room together. And you aren't always the one getting hurt." He snorted. I rolled my eyes, pushing past him.

"Why did you wait? If you don't remember, the room is the one down the hall that says: Detention." I pointed to the opposite hallway. He raised an eyebrow.

"And how would you know that? I thought this is your first detention." he smirked.

"And it will be my last. I only know because I have common sense to read. My eyes work, you know." I stalked down the hall. I heard footsteps behind me and felt Jonghyun's presence. We stopped in front of the room, and I peeked in. 

A bald guy with a mustache was seated at the teacher's desk with paperwork splayed all over the table. I gulped. *There goes my perfect record.* Sighing, I strode in, startling the teacher. He blinked before glancing at me and Jonghyun.

"We're here for a two hour detention." I informed him. He just nodded.

"Take a seat. You're detention will start," He glanced at his watch. "Now." I took a seat in the middle of the second row while Jonghyun went all the way to the back of the room. The bald man got up and spoke, "You guys can't talk for the 2 hours, but you may do school work. No cell phones allowed." Then he sat back down.

Sighing, I rummaged through my bag and pulled out my homework binder. *Might as well do something. Oh gosh, my mom is going to kill me!* I silently prayed with crossed fingers that Minji made some kind of excuse for me. But my hope vanished when I thought of my damn little brother. *He's totally going to make up some kind of scene to make me look bad.*

I groaned out loud and smacked my forehead against my desk. *I'm such an idiot.* Propping my elbow in the desk, I started on my homework. 

An hour and a half passed by slowly, and I swear that time stopped just for me. *Yay. Another thirty minutes. Woohoo.* I sarcastically cheered in my mind. I glanced down and realized that I had finished everything I had tonight. Then a snore startled me. I looked up and saw the bald man passed out on his desk. I raised an amused eyebrow. I sneaked a peek behind me and spotted Jonghyun with his legs propped up on another desk and a book covering his face. Most likely sleeping. I smirked.

Sneakily, I tip toed over to the teacher's desk and peeked at the man. His mouth was slightly open and drool cascaded down onto the desk. I mentally gagged. I waved a hand in front of his face to see if he was really sleeping. When he didn't wake up, I tip toed back to my seat. I stared at the clock. *25 more minutes...hmm...maybe I could--*

I packed all my things as quietly as I could, and heaved my bag on my back. I was about to get up when something hit my back. I whipped my head around to see Jonghyun wide awake.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Sh!" I jabbed my thumb in the bald man's direction and put a finger to my lips. "I'm ditching, duh. He'll probably still be sleeping for another hour." I hissed. I jumped when I heard the teacher stir from behind me. He only shifted his arms under his head and started snoring. I clamped my hand over my mouth to stifle my giggles. I almost did a double take when a voice spoke beside me.

"You're not going anywhere without me." Jonghyun hissed back. I rolled my eyes, but didn't argue. Placing my finger to my lips again, I tip toed towards the door. Jonghyun followed, but bumped into a desk. He cursed under his breath and I had to bite my lip hard to stop myself from collapsing in a heap of laughter. He glared at me.

"It's not funny!" He whispered and limped over. I tip toed a little faster, when we reached the door I shrieked when the teacher suddenly yelled, "DON'T YOU GO ANYWHERE!" We slowly turned around, expecting the teacher to be wide awake and scolding us, but found him with his eyes still closed. I raised an eyebrow. *What the--*

The bald guy was still in the same position, snoring away. I looked at Jonghyun but he gave me the same confused look. Then I screamed and instinctively grabbed onto Jonghyun when the teacher shouted, "I WANT MY DONUTS! YEOBO WHERE ARE MY CHOCOLATE FILLED COOKIES!?"

I gaped at him. *The dude talks when he sleeps? What the hell?!* Someone cleared his throat and I had a mini heart attack when I noticed that I was hugging Jonghyun for dear life. I awkwardly pulled away, and he smirked. I shot him a look before leaving the class. When it was clear, Jonghyun quietly closed the door behind him.

"Phew, that was close." He mumbled. We met eyes, and sooner or later we both burst out laughing.

"Did you hear him! 'I want my donuts!'" I mimicked him and wiped a tear that was falling down my cheek from laughing.

"PUHAHAHA! I never knew teachers sleep talk!" Jonghyun guffawed. We were still laughing for another 5 minutes before it died down and we awkwardly tried to compose ourselves.

"Well...that was--"

"Interesting." Jonghyun finished, smirking. I couldn't help but wanted an urge to smile also but I just cleared my throat.

"So, I'm going..." 

"Yeah, same here. Er, see you." I nodded. He quickly nodded also before darting down the hallway. I watched his retreating back and finally let the smile come onto my face. *That was a memorable detention.* I sighed and headed home also.