6 : Seducing the Devil

EW! Get Off Me, You ERT! -- ON HIATUS

Jonghyun's POV

After another two hours of our 'dating' game, we all decided to go to Key's house. After about a five hour walk--EXAGGERATION HERE!--I plopped myself down on Key's comfy couch. Taemin and Minho joined me, while Onew went into the kitchen to go fetch some chicken. Key grabbed the remote from the coffee table and sat on my lap.

"So~ What's the big idea?" He asked huskily. I smirked. I lifted my hand and used my pointer and middle fingers to act as legs and crawl up Key's back.

"How'd you know I have a plan forming all up in my head? Hm?~" Key darkly chuckled. He raised an eyebrow. Getting off my lap, he slumped next to me. I pouted purporsely. "Aww~ Umma~ why'd you leave me~" I cooed.

Key rolled his eyes, smacking my arm. I laughed and rubbed the spot lightly. "I know you Jjong. Once I declared that you totally failed, you had this look for the past 120 minutes."

"Woah, woah. Did Key hyung just do math?!" Taemin gasped. "OMONA!" Key's eyes narrowed at the maknae.

"YAH! LEE TAEMIN DO YOU STILL WANT THE CHICKEN BRAIN OF YOURS?! OR SHOULD I FEED IT TO ONEW?" Key growled. As if on cue, Onew's head popped out from the kitchen.

"CHICKEN! WHERE IS THE CHICKEN!?" He demanded. I rolled my eyes. 

"Inside Taemin's head." I stated. Onew's eyes bugged out.

"Bwoh!?" The rest of us laughed, except for Taemin. Onew's head then disappeared back into the kitchen.

"Hyung~ I have a chicken inside my head?" He cocked his head to the side as if considering the thought even for a second.

OH MY GAWD.

"Whatever. I'm going to the kitchen. I'd rather be witnessing Onew's breakdown when he realizes that we have no food--" I was cut off by Onew screaming his lungs out.

"WHERE'S ALL THE CHICKEN!" He whined loudly. Before I could yell at him, Minho got up.

"I'll go and find Onew some food." Minho said. He walked over to the kitchen. I sat back down on the couch and sighed. Key looked at me concerned.

"Jonghyun, you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, umma. I'm just trying to think of a way to get back at that girl..." I pondered, tapping my chin in thought.

"Who? Yun Hee noona?" Taemin asked. Then his eyes suddenly glittered. "OMO! DOES THAT MEAN THAT WE'RE ALSO GETTING BACK AT MINJI NOONA?!" He said incredulously. I was about to argue that the devil's sister had nothing to do with this, until I saw the look of desperation in his eyes.

*Wait...did he WANT to get back at Minji?!*

"Yah, Taemin-ah. Why are you looking so excited to ruin your noona's life? I thought you loved your noonas." Key chided, while scoffing. Taemin crossed his arms.

"Of course I do! I just can't wait~" He grinned widely. Key and I exchanged confused looks.

"EH?" Taemin looked at us like we were crazy.

"Yeah. I can't wait to seduce Minji noona~~" He clasped his hands and swayed side to side dreamily.

"EHHH?!?!" We said in unison. But then a lightbulb blinked above my head.

"OMO! That's a great idea! We'll seduce them!" I pumped my fist in the air in success and hi-fived Taemin. Key stared at us.

"Wait, wait. What do you mean 'we'. Does that mean that..." Key gasped. His eyes rounded. "Omo..."

I nodded and gave a sly grin. 

"And that I have to..." Taemin nodded vigorously.

"AND MINJI IS GOING TO..." Key's eyes stretched wider even more, if that was possible. Me and Taemin both nodded our heads, but Taemin was the first the snap out of it.

"Wait, Minji? WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOU SEDUCING MY NOONA?!" Taemin bellowed. Key smirked, while I rolled my eyes.

"Taemin, face it. You're never going to seduce Minji with your cute tactics." Key stated, while admiring his nails. Taemin clenched his fists together, his face becoming red in annoyance.

"OH YEAH?! WATCH ME!" He dared. Key cocked an eyebrow.

"Well watch ME sweep her off her two feet." Key challenged. Before Taemin could back fire, Minho and Onew came back from the kitchen.

"Who's sleeping on who? And why are there two people sleeping?" Onew asked, as he popped a lollipop out of his mouth. All of us gaped at him. He turned to everyone of us. "What?"

"You have a--"

"LOLLIPOP! WHERE'S YOU GET THAT? I WANT ONE!!" Taemin squealed, snapping out of his annoying-mode. He soon forgot about the bickering with Key when Onew pulled out three more lollipops from his back pocket. He grinned.

"They're chicken flavored! Minho got them for me!" Onew smiled and hugged Minho's arm. Taemin's jaw dropped.

"Hyung! I want a lollipop!" He whined. Onew pouted.

"NO! MINE~" He ran into the kitchen, trying to hide from Taemin. The maknae ran in after him. Minho sat on the other side of me.

"What's this I'm hearing about sleeping?" Minho asked, curious. Key crossed his arms.

"I said sweeping." He corrected. Minho tilted his head.

"We're doing housework? Why?" He questioned bluntly. I smacked my forehead.

"Aish. NO! We're seducing that devil and her crew." I faced Minho and a smirk grew on my face.

"Revenge." Minho clarified. I nodded.

"And it's gonne be good~" I rubbed my palms together evilly...

"YAH! HYUNG! GIMME A LOLLIPOP!" Taemin screamed from somwhere upstairs. Key shot up.

"They're upstairs?! Oh gosh, they're gonna make a mess!" Key ran to the stairs. "YAH LEE TAEMIN YOU BETTER NOT LET A SINGLE DUST BUNNY BE IN MY ROOM!" He yelled and scrambled up the stairs.

 


 

Annyeong!~ Update again!

Please comment and subcribe!

Gomawo~~