12: Meet Jung Hana

EW! Get Off Me, You ERT! -- ON HIATUS

Yun Hee's POV

I was dragging my feet purporsely so that Minji could get annoyed. The gravel beneath my feet scraped against the sole of my shoe. I was startled when my unnie stopped abruptly in front of me. She whipped her head around and seethingly glared my way. I inwardly smirked as her face contorted in annoyance.

"Park Yun Hee, I will seriously MURDER you if you do NOT QUIT THAT!" I had to bite down my whole bottom lip to stop myself from smiling one bit. I blinked innocently.

"Stop what?" I cocked my head to the side like a puzzled baby. Minji groaned and stomped several feet ahead of me. "Tch, pabo." I snorted, following her. I felt someone bump into me and I caught a glimpse of a familiar brown head from my peripheral vision.

"Yah, Chang Sun. Watch where you're going will you?" I snapped and moved a few feet away from him. He looked up from his phone and rolled his eyes.

"Look who's talking. You were the one acting like a dumb making the most ridiculous noises with your feet." He retorted. I rolled my eyes and balled my fists.

"Why you little--"

"Oppa!" I was cut off by my unnie's high pitched shriek. We all looked up to find Key striding towards us. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion when I realized he wasn't with the rest of his friends. As in the almighty SHINee. We stopped walking--well, Minji and I did. Chang Sun ignored his presence as if he were only a fly--so that Key could catch up to us. Key waved, more to Minji than to me, but its not like I care.

"Hey! What a coincidence to find you two here." He grinned. I rolled my eyes. *The dude probably stalked unnie like a freaking hawk.* I purporsely looked around him, as if looking for something. 

"Where's your clique?" Minji instinctly nudged me in the ribs. I winced, giving her a look that said 'what-the-hell?!'. She returned it with a 'I-will-kill-you-later-it's-rude-to-not-greet-him-back-you-imbecile!'. I put my hands on my hips, ignoring my sore stomach for a split second. 'Don't-you-dare-call-me-that!' I said through my eyes. Minji's eyes narrowed and she was about to give me another deathly look that probably screamed something idiotic, when Key cleared his throat. Both of us turned to him to find him staring at us weirdly.

"Uhh..." Instantly, we straightened up and acted as if it didn't happen. Key gave us each suspicious looks, before shaking his head and answering my question. "They don't leave for school yet. And it's NOT a clique." I went back to continuing to rub the sore spot on my stomach, waving it away with my other hand.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Key raised an eyebrow, teasingly.

"Why? Looking for Jonghyun?" My eyes rounded, and I heard Minji snicker beside me. 

Rolling my eyes, I walked past them not replying, and luckily they didn't seem to mind. When I looked back at the two they were already caught up in their own little world of bubble gum and rainbows. Shrugging my bacpack higher on my shoulder, I continued my way to school. When we arrived, Ji Hae and Hee Young were already there. Surprisingly, another girl was with them. As we neared, Hee Young lit up and waved. Ji Hae on the other hand just nodded our way. My eyebrows pinched in confusion. *What's up with her?*

Minji didn't notice Ji Hae's down mood as she skipped over in complete bliss. I rolled my eyes when I noticed that Key hadn't left yet. *How am I supposed to talk to Ji Hae if there are so many unwanted people here.* I glumly shook my head in exasperation. Minji waved.

"Annyeong chingus~" Then her eyes drifted to the girl beside Ji Hae, as if just noticing her. I looked her up and down as well. Her navy blue blazer snugly fit her slender figure. Her skirt was at least two inches above the dress code and she had flowing auburn hair flapped in the wind. I suspiciousy eyed her. *Something seems so off about her.* I glanced at Ji Hae. She aimlessly kicked the dirt. *I wonder if she has something to do with Ji Hae's change of mood.*

"And who is this?" Minji asked, breaking me from my thoughts. Ji Hae didn't look up. Hee Young spoke first.

"This is Hana, she's--" The girl looked up, locking eyes with me. There was a mysterious glint in her eye that only I seemed to catch. She turned to my friends and her gaze dropped on Key. She smirked. Walking over to him, bumping in front of Hee Young, she stuck her hand out.

"I'm Jung Hana. Nice to meet you." She innocently smiled, but her lips curved upwards in a more...sultry way. Key looked at her in befuddlement. Even Minji and Hee Young were a but surprised. Ji Hae finally glanced up. There was an awkward breeze in the air as Key hesitantly slipped his hand into hers.

"Er, I'm...Kibum. But my friends call me--"

"Key. I know. I'm a huge Shawol." She winked at him. *Shawol?* Then I remembered that that meant she was a SHINee fan. Minji blinked a couple times, before composing herself and standing in front of her.

"Hi, my name is Minji. " She greeted, taking her hand out as well. Hana seemed startled, she hesistated before slipping her hand into hers. Minji smiled and shook them. Hana quickly broke away and cleared . She turned to Key. She was about to say something to him when a voice interrupted her.

"Yo, Key! What the hell man? You ditch us?!" Minho came over and clapped him on the back. He was grinning madly, but stopped when he spotted Hana. He skimmed her up and down and lowly whistled. "Dang~ who's this?" His eyes were still ogling over her. Hana smiled sweetly and introduced herself. Minho gladly greeted back. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Ji Hae's fist balling and her face burning in jealousy. The rest of SHINee showed up as well. I groaned inwardly. *More unwanted people.* I spotted Jonghyun by Taemin. He caught my eye and slightly smirked. 

I rolled my eyes. *This jerk.*

Minho turned to the others. "Hey, this is Hana..." He introduced her to all of them. Taemin grinned and waved at her.

"Hi new noona!" He beamed. I watched for Minji's reaction but she was too busy studying the new girl. Hana respectfully greeted all of them until her eyes landed on Jonghyun. He looked up and nodded.

"I'm Jonghyun." Her smile broadened a little more if possible. Instead of shaking his hand like the others or waving, she went over to him and hugged his arm. His eyes widened. I froze. Everyone else stopped staring at her and gaped at the two of them.

"Oppa, I'm your biggest fan!" She suddenly turned all cutesy and innocent. I flinched at the word 'oppa'. Jonghyun stood frozen for a little bit before nervously chuckling.

"Um, hi." He looked at the rest of us and locked eyes with me, again. This time I looked past him as if not noticing him. *Stop looking at me you idiot!* Onew came over and slapped Jonghyun's shoulder. 

"Dude! The girl is hitting on you!" He furiously whispered, loudly enough for ALL of us to hear. Jonghyun loosened up and shoved his hands in his pockets. He turned to the girl and was about to say something when Ji Hae finally spoke. "Yah! Stop!" She stormed over to Jonghyun and Hana and peeled the girl off.

"She's my cousin." All heads turned to her in bafflement. Even Hana seemed a little annoyed. *COUSIN?!* Then it hit me. *She said JUNG Hana. Should've guessed.*

"And you cannot just go around and hit on her." She muttered something under her breath that I couldn't quite catch. Ji Hae looked protective at first, but there was still something awkward about her holding onto her 'cousin'. I caught a glimpse of Hee Young, and I burted.

"Then, isn't Hana Hee Young's cousin?" Everybody turned my way, and I furiously flushed at the attention. Hee Young shook her head.

"Ani. Hana is a cousin from her dad's side. My mom and Ji Hae's mom are sisters. So...we aren't really cousins." She mumbled. Then, Hana wrenched away from Ji Hae. She skipped over to Jonghyun again. Linking arms, my hair bristled. *What the hell?*

She pouted. "But, Ji Hae~ You aren't my mother. Plus, who said I didn't like them flirting with me." Her grip on Jonghyun tightened. Jonghyun seemed a little baffled, and I would have smirked his way if it wasn't for Hana dangling from his arm.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Hana gripped on my arm harder, almost snuggling it. I felt stiff, and...awkward. I was a little confused. *Usually, I am so hyped up and..well...aroused...when I'm with girls, but now...it just...seems weird with Hana. And she's got a nice figrue and everything...something's wrong with me.*

I turned towards Yun Hee, and she was secretly eyeing Hana. I could sense her uneasiness. I inwardly smirked. *The devil and I actually have one thing to agree on.*

The warning bell rang throughout the school, signaling that students should get to class. But the group didn't move. We all awkwardly stayed in out spot. Then Ji Hae spoke up.

"Er, Hana. We have to go to the office and get your schedule..." But Hana just frowned. Ignoring her cousin, she faced me again. Putting on a smile, she beamed.

"Oppa, can you me to the office?" Ji Hae froze, shocked. I spotted her fist balling into another fist. Everyone was intently waiting for my answer. 

"Er..." But before I could make out a complete answer, Minho cleared his throat.

"Uh, Jonghyun. We better go or we'll be late." He sent me a look, and I gratefully took this oppurtunity to pull away from Hana gently. I nervously laughed.

"Uh, yeah. Mianhae Hana-sshi. I gotta go..." I backed away from her and the rest of my friends followed me. Without a moment's hesitation, we dashed away. On our way to class, Key muttered something.

"Geez, she's hot but I don't find her very...attractive...if that makes any kind of sense." I scoffed. *She doesn't seem very nice at all.*

 

Yun Hee's POV

Right when the guys ran for it, Hana was left in befuddlement. Hee Young awkwardly left.

"Er, annyeong." She turned to me. "See you in class Yun Hee-ah." Then she ran for class. Minji did the same, bidding us farewell until lunch. That left me, Ji Hae and Hana. Ji Hae heavily sighed.

"Well, come on Hana. I have to get you your classes before I go to mine." She half-grumbled. Hana just slowly nodded. When she looked lost like this, I could almost believe that I was just hallucinating her being a little...-like. Ji Hae turned and gave me a tight smile before heading towards the school. Hana followed, and I was about to run for class as well. 

I barely moved when I caught Hana's stare on me. I looked over to her, checking if I had hallucinated. Instead, when I caught Hana's eye her lips suddenly tugged up into a mischievous smile. My eyebrow raised, looking behind me to find nobody there.

"Um, Hana? Are you..." But then the smile disappeared, like it was never there. She grinned and waved.

"Annyeong Yun Hee! See you at school~" Then she skipped off to follow Ji Hae. I stood dumbfounded for a bit, before shaking my head and rushing to class again. *Am I just seeing things? But, Hana seems nice...but I can't shake off this weird feeling.* 

Once more I stopped and gazed at where Ji Hae and Hana disappeared to. Something suddenly caught my attention about Hana. *I don't remember introducing myself to her...how does she already know my name?*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo! I can't make a horizontal line?! Somebody help me!

Lol anyways, sorry for the long wait. Comment and subscribe! ^^