13: Annoying Little Hana.

EW! Get Off Me, You ERT! -- ON HIATUS

Yun Hee's POV

 

It was time for gym or P.E/Physical Education or whatever you want to call a place where all you do is workout, play sports, and get graded on how physically fit you are and stuff. Unfortuately, Hana was in my class. She was also in my first period Pre-Calc class. 

Fun.

You could imagine the reactions of my classmates when a gorgeous Hollywood super-star strides into the class. Guys were drooling, their mouths agape, and eyes doubling in size. Some had the audacity to sneak a peek under her skirt, but it wasn't like she noticed or cared at all. The girls weren't very pleased on her arrival either. Threatening daggers were shooting Hana in the throat because of all the jealousy of her 'iness' that were stealing all the guys' attention. But of course Hana didn't look at them for a second. She didn't think twice on staring right back if a girl so happened to giving her a glare. 

Hee Young even commented, "She's such a diva. Like Key...except more feminine and...and--" Her face contorted as she tried to find that right word to describe her. I just shook my head and watched her in disgust. *There is truly something really off about her...I can't ignore this feeling...* 

A high-pitched piercing whistle broke me from my thoughts. The coach was calling everyone to do stretches with a partner. I inwardly groaned. *What the hell is wrong with doing stretches by yourself?* I thought. I scanned the crowd for anybody I knew that would be willing to partner up with me, but almost half of the class had partners and most of the other half that didn't have partners were surrounding in the center. A mixture of boys and girls were shouting to someone in the middle, asking for their hand to be their partner. I went on my tip-toes to try and recognize who was at the center when my face fell. *Hana.*

Rolling my eyes, I slumped back on my two feet, crossing my arms. *Tch, this girl is unbelievable.*

I was about to give up and do stretches on my own--I didn't care if I got in trouble by the coach--when I sensed a shadow fall over me. I stiffened and looked up and my eyebrows creased together in the middle.

"What are you doing here?" I muttered, crossing my arms. Jonghyun raised an amused brow and copied me by folding his arms as well.

"I have the same class as you dummy." He stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I know, dummy." I snorted. "I meant why the hell are you talking to me?"

"Is it illegal to ask someone to be their partner for strectches?" I raised both brows in surprise, suspicion, and amusement. *What? Did I hear him right?* I narrowed my eyes and glimpsed at Hana who was still surrounded by a mob of people. Jonghyun followed my gaze.

"Why aren't you skipping over to your overly obsessed fan over there? Aren't you jealous that people, especially guys, are stealing her attention away?" I probed. He scoffed which shocked me.

"You think I'm some committed guy who so happend to care if one of his fans gets taken by someone else?" He shook his head. "Tsk, tsk. You have bad impressions on people little devil. If you've forgotten I'm of a famous kpop boy band, SHINee. I still have a million other girls to choose from." I balled my fists when he called me 'little' and the devil, but loosened up when I realized that he disliked her as much as I kind of did. I thought back to this morning in Pre-Calc.

Jonghyun was in my class as well so he spotted Hana striding in. But unlike all the other guys, and to my surprise, he didn't check her out or ogle at her or take a second glance at her. He merely just looked up and met eyes with her then looked away.

*Maybe we have something in common.*

The coach blew on his whistle again. "Hurry up and get into partners!" He commanded. 

"So, wanna be my partner?" Jonghyun turned to me and smirked. I was about to rudely say no when an annoying little voice rang through my ears. Jonghyun flinched also.

"OPPA!~" A lithe arm slipped through Jonghyun's without permission as Hana beamed up at him. "Oppa~ Want to be partners with me for stretches?" She said 'stretches' seductively and tugged on his arm willingly. I glanced over to where she came from and watched as both guys and girls looked disappointed and jealous.

I had a feeling that he would accept her so I took this oppurtunity to step back a little. Once I had my back to them, I was about to make a run for it when Jonghyun called my name. I cursed under breath, feeling Hana's envious daggers shooting through my back. Not turning around to face him, I mumbled.

"What?" There were footsteps and Hana's whiny shriek as Jonghyun went over and stood in front of me. He gazed down at me and smirked.

"You're going to be my partner for stretches whether you like it or not." He simply stated, grabbed my wrist and pulling me away. We passed by Hana and a disgusted scowl was plastered on her face. Jonghyun pulled me over to the corner to do stretches and when we looked back, Hana was surrounded again. 

"And besides," He added, making me face him again. "I don't want to be stuck with that ." I felt a tug on the corner of my lips, almost making me smile but I forced myself not to.

"This is a surprise. I never thought for the famous Jonghyun of SHINee would neglect an obvious offer to be in bed." I retorted. Jonghyun chuckled.

"Well you still have a lot to learn then." A certain twinkle was seen in his eyes before the coach declared for sit-ups. Jonghyun grabbed my wrist and pulled me down, causing my cheeks to blush a tint of pink and I mentally scolded myself for reacting like that. *Ugh, what's up with my cheeks?! Is my blood malfunctioning or something in the bloodstream?! Goodness, Jonghyun could've seen that!*

"Come on, sit-ups time." He glanced upwards at my face and I quickly turned away and lay down on the yoga mat.

"Yah, don't do anything erted, hear me?" I snapped. He smirked, placing his hands on my shoes.

"Don't worry, I would think twice before touching you." He teased. Rolling my eyes, I went up and down to the counting and barking of the coach.

 

Jonghyun's POV

After P.E., all of us went to change into our regular clothes again. I finished early, and I didn't know why, but I decided to wait for the little devil. Guys and girls passed by me to go to class. Fans giggled when they caught my eye and scurried off in a happy-go-lucky mood. Finally, a familiar face exited the girl's bathroom. When Yun Hee looked up her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What the hell? Are you stalking me?" She accused. I rolled my eyes and pushed my body off the wall and walked over to her. She reflexively stepped back.

"Yah, I still haven't forgiven you for that seducing trick you did on me." She spat, turning around. I chuckled. *She is so sensitive--to her body. Any girl would die to just get touched by me.* I raised my backpack higher on my shoulder and walked beside her. Yun Hee responded by stepping a few feet away from me.

"Yah! Will you get away--" A clear of the throat cut her off. Both of us faced forward and I rolled my eyes when i spotted Hana glaring our way. Her face instantly brightened when she saw me looking at her.

"Oppa! Let's go!" She skipped over, her eyes grazed Yun Hee as the devil raised her eyebrows at her.

"Hello to you too Hana." Yun Hee numbly greeted. Hana paused and stiffly nodded.

"Hi, Yun Hee." Then she refocused her attention on me.

"Come on!" She unvoluntarily grabbed my elbow and dragged me away.

"Y-Yah!" I snapped, but Hana didn't give up or listen. I looked back at Yun Hee and I helplessly gave her my best innocent and pleading look. Yun Hee scoffed and gave me a look that said that she didn't care. She took a step back, but I begged with my eyes. *Please!* I practically glued my eyes on her, while trying to slow down Hana who was still tugging my arm. After a hesitant pause, Yun Hee sighed and rolled her eyes.

She stormed over and snatched my other arm harshly, making me wince slightly. She dragged me towards her, out of Hana's grasp. Hana gasped and whipped around, her eyes full of annoyance.

"Yah--"

"Sorry Hana, but your idol doesn't want to be with you right now. Bye." Yun Hee flatly stated and walked away. I quickly ran after her, after stealing a glance at Hana's mortified face. Once we were in the hallways, I exhaled in relief.

"Thanks." I muttered, running my hands through my hair. Yun Hee snorted and clasped her hands on her backpack's straps.

"Whatever. You owe me." She mumbled. I crookedly grinned.

"Sure. What do you want for it?" I cheekily asked. Her eyes widened and flashed in anger, annoyance...and is that...fear? 

"Ugh, nevermind. I don't know what you do to return favors. Maybe something un-called for and disturbing." Yun Hee snapped. I chuckled.

"You and your impressions. I wasn't even thinking that way, you ert." I laughed. She scoffed.

"You're the ert. ert." Then she speed-walked away, not even glancing back. I stared at her retreating back and couldn't help but smirk. *See you later, Park Yun Hee.*