7 : Seducing the Devil & More Pt 1

EW! Get Off Me, You ERT! -- ON HIATUS

Yun Hee's POV

Minji unnie was basically dragging me towards the bus stop, and into the school. I am soooo effing tired right now, that I could just collapse and sleep on the dirty cement ground. I was dozing off while waiting for Ji Hae and Hee Young to show up. 

"Is she asleep?"

"Yeah I think so..."

"What should we do?"

"I say we poke her."

"No! I think we should dump water on her."

"Where are we going to get a damn bucket you idiot!"

"Shh, I think she's waking up..."

I blinked my blurry eyes awake. I found my three friends staring at me, Ji Hae was on the brink of exploding in laughter but Hee Young kepy smacking her to keep it in. I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance.

"Morning Yun Hee~" Minji cooed. I swatted her away. Goggily, I tried to take in my surroundings. We were at the gate of the school still and a bunch of students were passing by, sometimes giving us weird looks. I groaned.

"What time is it~" I grumbled, rubbing my eyes. 

"Time for you to get up and get to class." Hee Young chided. She hauled me up and as I focused, I realized that I had two different kinds of socks. One was striped pink and blue and another was bright yellow. I fumbled a little as I grabbed my backpack off the floor. 

"I'm guessing you pulled me over here?" I mumbled to my sister. She scoffed and folded her arms. 

"What do you think? Chang Sun already went ahead with his new group of friends and Umma wouldn't let me leave the house unless I brought you along." She rubbed her shoulder. "I even had to give you a piggy back ride to the bus stop!" She whined. I smirked inwardly, amused that she actually dragged me over and hadn't left me on the street.

"By the way, I heard you guys...I wasn't fully asleep you dimwits." I muttered. Their eyes widened and Hee Young rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

"So...you wouldn't mind if we dumped you with water?" Ji Hae asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Have fun." Minji smirked.

"I don't think you should mess with her since she's half-awake." She informed Ji Hae. I slapped my cheeks a couple of times before heading towards the entrance of the school with my friends at my heels.

 

Jonghyun's POV

I watched from behind the school as the devil and her crew made their way towards the school entrance. I turned back to make sure my frineds hadn't left me and I grinned when I realized that they were just waiting impatiently.

"Hyung. I don't want to do this. Why can't I just charm noona with my delicious looks?" Taemin grumbled. Key rolled his eyes.

"You call your looks delicious? Go look in the mirror Taeminnie~" Key mocked teasingly.  Taemin frowned, and folded his arms.

"Jonghyun, are you sure we should do this?" Onew asked, nervously peeking out from the corner. I joined him and found out he was staring at Yun Hee and them. I patted his back.

"Yes, we definitely should. It's a little fun game. We do this a lot anyway so no need to worry. Just remember what you have to do." I looked at the others and they just nodded. I clapped my hands greedily.

"This is gonna be SO much fun."

 

Ji Hae's POV

I yawned as I stepped out of my first period class. I fixed my messy desk-hair from sleeping in class again. I was about to take the stairs for my second class, when I felt two hands cover my eyes. I froze. *Who the hell...*

"Guess who." A deep voice murmured in my ear. Chills slid down my back. *IT'S A GUY! IT'S A GUY'S VOICE! AM I ABOUT TO BE ?!* 

Instinctively, I grabbed the hand and pried it off my face. Then I twisted his wrist earning a yelp from the mystery guy, without looking at the person and pinned him on the railing with his hand still facing the wrong way. I eyed the person's back and then whispered harshly into his ear.

"Who the hell are you? Are you some kind of ? Pedofile? HUH?!" I dangerously, pushed him farther to the edge of the railing.

"Woah, woah, woah! Ji Hae! It's me! Minho. From SHINee?" He mumbled. I stiffened. *SHINee?!* I examnied the guy's back and his hair. My arm hair rose. *IT IS MINHO!*

"OH MY GAWD! I'm so sorry! I thought...I thought...sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. He just chuckled.

"It's fine. It's my fault. I shouldn't have tried to flirt with you when we barely knew eachother." He smiled. My heart skipped a beat. *OH MY GOSH HE JUST SMILED AT ME!* Then I replayed his words. Wait.

"...Flirt?" 

 

Minji's POV

After packing all of my books in my hand, I checked the time. *Crap! 2 More minutes left!*

"Got to get to class, got to get to class!" I muttered to myself. As I was picking my books up, I heard somebody clear their throat. I looked up and gasped.

"K-Key! What are you doing here?" I fumbled with the rest of my books and failed when all of them fell down again. I watched as Key pushed himself off of the door frame and walked towards me.

"Need some help?" He sweetly asked. I was dazed from the sight of his mesmerizing orbs, and just nodded. He chuckled and reached down to grab the rest of the books. I shook my head, focusing and knelt down and helped him.  As if on purporse, his hand brushed against mine and my hair bristled. As a reflex, I pulled my hand back.

"U-Uh, s-sorry. I-I--" He just smiled. 

"It's fine. C'mon." I realized that he was basically carrying all of my stuff so I scrambled up and followed him out of the door. *UGH MINJI! FOCUS! ACT NORMAL!* I striaghtened up and tried to walk as casually as possible. Key turned to me.

"Where's your next class?" He questioned. Before I could stutter a word, another guy popped out of nowhere in front of me.

"Hi noona! Do you want me to you to OUR next class?" Taemin cocked his elbow out and gave me an eager smile. Confused, I was about to say that I had Key with me when I was interrupted.

"No! I'm already helping her. Can't you see?" Key scoffed, gesturing to the books in his hands. Taemin stuck his tongue out.

"Well maybe she wants help from a cuter person." He pointed to himself. Key rolled his eyes.

"Exactly why I'm helping her. I'm WAY cuter than you." Key set the books down on the ground and flipped his hair. I watched as the two bickered back and forth in front of me. Suddenly the bell rang. I groaned in my mind. *NOOO! I'm late~* I pouted and picked up the books from the ground.

"Guess I'm going--" I turned to the two but they kept ignoring me. Bewildered, I just left them yelling at eachother and headed to the office for a tardy pass.

 


 

This is the first part of Jonghyun's evil plan and so far...it's doing bad right? And this was a y chapter, but I'm out of ideas... :(

LOL Well, wait for Hee Young and Yun Hee coming soon~

Please comment and subscribe.