9 : Busted

EW! Get Off Me, You ERT! -- ON HIATUS

A/N: Chapter is rated with curse words! Mianhae, but basically all my chapters have swear words in them. But I didn't want to get my readers confused between rated and language rated, so I'm just going to warn you! If any of my chapters have in them, that's the only time I will rate them.

Anyway, ENJOY :)

 


Yun Hee's POV

I practically ran for my life as I zipped through the halls. Everybody was at lunch so the hallways were empty.

*GREAT! Exactly what I needed. No places to hide and nobody to blend in with. Ugh, this is the first time I've wished for the hallways to be full of students* i thought as I desperately looked for a hiding spot. I heard Jonghyun's curses and threats behind me and I knew that he was closing in on me. But I didn't stop now. I frantically looked for classrooms that were unlocked and empty. I tested doors, but all were locked.

*DAMN TEACHERS AND THEIR LUNCH BREAKS!* I quickly zoomed off as I searhced for more rooms. One room was open and I almost sighed in relief, only to find myself staring back at 10 pairs of eyes. The teacher turned form the board and widened her eyes at me.

*Oops.* "Uh, mianhae seongsangnim! Wrong class..." I quickly apologized and shut the door. I leaned against it. *Lunch detention...ugh. Morons.* I felt a little at peace but that was suddenly interrupted by Jonghyun's voice.

"YAH! GET OVER HERE!" He yelled as he turned the corner and ran after me. I groaned in frustration. *WILL I EVER GET SOME REST!* With a grunt of annoyance, I sped off into another hallway.

I really didn't know where I was going, and luckily found another classroom. I crossed my fingers, breathing heavily, hoping that nobody was inside. I twisted the door knob and closed the door, leaning against it. I collapsed in relief when I found the room empty, only filled with student desks and chairs along with the teacher's desk. I heard Jonghyun in the hallway and shrieked quietly. * !* I began running around the room looking for a hiding spot and finally settled for behind the teacher's desk. I heard footsteps in the hallway and froze. 

"Where is that girl?!" Jonghyun's voice growled. It was still pretty clear and loud and I guessed that he was just outside the classroom I was in. *Oh my gawd, please be stupid. Please be an idiot and leave...*

Shuffling of feet was heard and the door creaked open. I stiffened. *NO!* 

I imagined Jonghyun huffing from all the running and glancing around the room.

"Not here..." He muttered, his voice sending shivers down my spine. I heard the door close and footsteps returning into the hallway. I didn't lift my hopes up and peeked above the teacher's desk. Nobody was there. 

I glanced around and let out a sigh of relief when I made sure he had left. Sneakily, I got up and went to the door. I saw him at the end of the hallway, and smirked. *He is so stupid.*

I took the oppurtunity to tip-toe out of the classroom, but only made more noise. I accidentally slammed the door a little too hard, and I flinched. Jonghyun spun around and his eyes rounded when he saw me.

"Crap." I forgot my sneakiness and ran away, hearing his footsteps run after me. *Man, this guy is persistant.*

I zoomed down the staircase almost tripped from skipping a few steps and landed on the first floor. I gasped when Jonghyun jumped in front of me. I gaped at him, my heart beating from all the running away. *Did he just jump?!*

"What the--" Beads of sweat appeared on Jonghyun's head and he smirked.

"Gotcha." He grabbed my wrist. I yelped at the pressure and glared at him. Before he could speak, familiar voices spoke behind them. We spun around and found my friends with SHINee.

"Yun Hee! Where have you been? We were looking for you!" Hee Young yelled. Ji Hae and Minji were trailing behind her.

"Hyung! Hyung! Are you okay? You're sweating. Ew~" Taemin scrunched his nose in disgust.

"Did you get in trouble with the P.E teachers? Why are you all gross?" Onew added. 

"Yah, hyung! Our plan failed~ Minji didn't fall for me~" Taemin whined, clinging onto Jonghyun's arm but retracted it when he recieved a death glare from Jonghyun.

"LEE TAEMIN!" Key, Onew, and Jonghyun shouted. Taemin shrank down.

"What?" He said innocently. I blinked at them, then my eyes furrowed. All of my friends gasped.

"Plan?" Hee Young gasped.

"Minji falling for you?" Ji Hae gaped.

"ME?! WHY AM I IN THIS?!" Minji panicked in confusion. I wrenched my arm away from Jonghyun and folded my arms.

"What the hell is that hyper munchkin talking about? What plan failed?" I growled at Jonghyun. He gulped. Minho slapped his hand over his face.

"This maknae..." He muttered. Jonghyun glowered right back at you, not planning to step down.

"It's nothing. The munchkin didn't say anything." He snapped. I narrowed my eyes at him, then whipped my head at Taemin who squeaked at my intense stare.

"What's going on? What are you talking about? What idiotic scheme did you guys make up? Tell. Me. Now." I demanded. Taemin gulped.

"Noona!" He ran behind Minji and grabbed her shoulders in plea.

"Noona~ Please get the devil away from me! I don't want to go to hell yet!" He wailed. Minji's eyes widened, but she turned pink from Taemin's touch. I rolled my eyes.

"Who do you think I am? Some kind of Satan?!" I snapped. Taemin shivered and hid deeper behind Minji. She blushed even harder. Key clenched his fists. He grabbed Taemin from behind Minji.

"Yah!" He screamed at Taemin. Minho stepped up and placed a hand on Key's shoulder.

"Calm down Key. Taemin didn't mean to say anything, so leave him alone." Minho's voice was steady but firm. Key glared at Taemin for a second longer before letting him go. Everybody just grew more bewildered.

"Will somebody please say something?" Hee Young said. "Why are you guys acting so weird?"

"Yeah seriously? Minho was flirting with me?!" Ji Hae said. Minho's ears turned red, and she cleared . "Not that I minded though..." She muttered under her breath, and coughed loudly.

Finally Onew blurted, "Jonghyun wanted us to seduce you!" His eyes rounded, and he covered his mouth.

"ONEW!" Jonghyun yelled. I chooked on my spit and my eyes rounded in surprise.

"W-What?" But before Jonghyun could deny it, a voice spoke from behind.

"What are you guys doing out in the hallways?" We all turned. I gasped. *Oh crap...we're in trouble*

 

Jonghyun's POV

Both Taemin and Onew had betrayed me and spilled a little. I felt Yun Hee's stare on me.

"W-What?" She gasped in disbelief.

My eyes were flaring in anger. *I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY SAID ANYTHING!* I cursed in my mind, but we were interrupted as a voice was heard behind us. All of us turned. The principal was walking towards us.

"What are you guys doing out in the hallways?" She asked, her voice stern.

"Um, er..." Key tried to explain, but she stopped us. 

"All of you, in my office. Now." She eyed each one of us and pointed to the hallway to her office.

"Oh no..." I murmured.


Oh no...my chapters are getting so boring... MIANHAE~

I'll try to make it more exciting...but OOOHHH...they certainly got busted~ hehe please comment and subscribe :)