They're Related?!

EW! Get Off Me, You ERT! -- ON HIATUS

Hey guys! Sooo you guys voted in the poll to guess who the mystery guy is, right? Well you're going to find out in this chapter! YAYY!

But I must say that you guys are good guessers ;) Luv you all~

 


Yun Hee's POV

tumblr_maj28xGYJ61rgmuy0o1_500.png

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Myungsoo, but you may all call me, L. Please take care of me." And with that he bowed and winked at the girls, whom all caught his wink in their hands. 

They swooned in their desks, giggling at him. My ears were ringing as I gaped at him. Spontaneously, an applause was set for him as the class--mostly the girls--cheered for him. I felt a tap on my shoulder, but I didn't dare look back to know who it was.

"Yun Hee, gwenchana?" Hee Young anxiously whispered. I could her voice shake from nervousness and that didn't help me either. My hands were turning pale as I gripped harder onto my desk. With a beating heart, I inhaled a shaky breath.

The teacher quieted the class down her with hand, before scanning the crowd for an empty seat. All eyes perked in either hope and desperation or disgust and dread. I was one of the negative hopefuls.

The teacher's eyes locked with a seat and everybody's eyes followed her gaze, even me. And my heart literally stopped beating when I realozed where he would be seating. Most girls on the opposite side of them groaned while some of the girls closer to the seat squealed in happiness. Some guys growled under their breaths.

But nobody was more disappointed than this girl right here. The teacher pointed over to the dreadfully empty seat behind me. "You can have a seat there, behind Miss Park. Yun Hee, please raise your hand." I froze in my spot, before prying my hand off the desk and lifting it up in the air. L smiled at me, locking eyes yet again before strutting over to his seat. I watched him, along with other girls. Hee Young caught my eye, but I didn't say anything. Once he sat down, my hand slowly found its way to my lap and I stared obliviously off into space for the rest of the class.

I could feel his eyes on me. Soon enough I had felt like he had bore a hole into my back. As the class droned on, I couldn't help my face from heating up and my hands to curl into fists. Without even taking another second of it, I abruptly raised my hand, probably scaring L and Hee Young. 

The teacher glanced over at me, and asked, "Yes, Miss Park? Do you know the answer to this question--?"

"May I please be excused to the bathroom?" I politely asked, keeping a steady tone even thought every word was clogged into my throat after being spoken. After a quick nod from her, Yun Hee shot up in her seat and practically ran to the closest bathroom. Pushing my way into the now secluded area, I stumbled to the sink and stared at my reflection in the mirror. 

I ran my hands weakly through my hair as my vision blurred yet again. *I can't believe it. He actually came back. My first love...* My heart ached and I grabbed at my chest as if to remove the pain.

I violently shook my head. "No." I firmly said to myself. Staring at the sink in front of me. "I will not fall for him again. I will not let myself lose again. I have to stay strong. I'm not the old Yun Hee anymore..." I looked at my reflection in the mirror again.

It was then did I realize that I was crying.

~~~

It made me feel better that I didn't see him in any of my other classes, but the thought of seeing him everday first made my stomach churn in nervousness. 

At lunch, all was quietat our table . The other students were happily chatting and eating in their groups of friends. My eyes stared at the food in front of me. The kimchi wafted into my nose, but I didn't dare touch it. My friends were sharing my tension as I could feel them constantly looking at me. But I didn't return their gaze. All of my senses were malfunctioning as I slouched in my seat.

It was when Minji cleared did I perk my ears up but didn't look up. 

"Yun Hee, gwenchana? You've been sitting there like a dead body for ten minutes and it's starting to scare me." Her lack of humor amused me, but I still didn't reply.

"Yunnie~" Hee Young cooed. I winced from my nickname, but stubbornly didn't say a word.

"Park Yun Hee." Ji Hae's firm voice rang in my already ringing ears. "Stop moping around like you've just got dumped, because I thought that you've already passed that stage in your life." She sternly said. My head shot up, startling them and Minji jabbed Ji Hae in the ribs. "Oof."

"I have passed that stage." I simply muttered, before staring down at my food again. A couple silent seconds passed before, a I felt a light tap at my shoulder.

"Yunnie~" Hee Young cooed yet again as she poked me with her chopsticks. I tried to ignore her, but she repeatedly poked the same spot that it annoyed me. I shot up again and grabbed her chopsticks, slamming them down on the table.

"Stop that." I glanced at her before adding, "And don't you call me that." A small smile broke from her face as she realized she finally cracked me, even a little. Minji, set her chopsticks down as well.

"It's because Myungsoo is back, right? Because your ex is back?" Right when the words left , I stiffened. The reality of it struck me hard, but I stayed still. *Myungsoo was the guy who broke my heart.*

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Ji Hae and Hee Young glowering at Minji. I heaved a sigh, and looked over to my left, because looking at my lap wasn't the most satisfying thing in the world. But instantly, I regretted it.

There, only a few yards away was L himself. He was walking towards a lunch table packed with the kingkas and queenkas. One girl so happened to catch my eye. My eyebrows furrowed and I glared at he girl's back intensely as I watched L and her interact. My friends caught on that I wasn't focused on the ground anymore and followed my gaze.

"Hana..." Hee Young murmured. My fist automatically curled under the table. Hana's back was facing us so she couldn't see, but if L switched his attention to the rest of the cafeteria, they'd be caught spying on them. As L, walked towards the table with his tray of food, the guys hi-fived him while some girls batted their lashes and tried to flirt with him. But there wasn't a better eye-candy than Hana herself. She got up from her seat and dragged L over to the spot next to her. My eyes caught note of her arm s around his. 

When they sat down, their bodies were literally centimeters from touching and one slight movement would make them oress against eachother. From anybody's point of view, it'd seem like they were the campus couple.

A thought then passed through my mind from yesterday. 

"I hear there's a new kid coming to this school tomorrow"

"And the best part is, he's actually not new to this school!"

"...I hear he knows Hana...I think they're related or something?"

My mind snapped back to reality and I faced my friends. I asked, "Does Hana have siblings?"

Ji Hae shook her head. "Not that I know of. I've known her being the only child ever since birth." Ji Hae tapped her chin in wonder. Then her eyes lit up. "But one thing I do know is that Hana's parents are divorced and she lives with her dad. I don't know for sure, but I think he remarried a while ago."

My brain refocused on the new information. Divorced parents? Then it all clicked in my mind.

"Myungsoo's parents are divorced too..." I murmured. Hee Young gave me a befuddled look.

"So? What does that have to do with Hana?" I didn't answer her question, only to look up at the table across from ours. A group of giggling girls were chatting to themselves loudly enough for them to hear. One of the girls comments caught my ear as she stared enviously at Hana.

"Hana is so lucky!" A girl said. Her friends looked at her in agreement.

"I know right! I wish I had L oppa as a brother!" Another girl whined.

"But it isn't like they're biologically related. L oppa's umma married Hana's dad." 

The first girl gasped. "So then, Hana might have feelings for L, too?!" Then all of the girls gasped dramatically and started comparing themselves to Hana.

I looked down at my food again, and my friends inwardly gasped in their seats as they overheard as well. *So it's true. L and Hana are siblings. No wonder there's so much talk about them.* Another sly thought came across me aswell.

*Is that why Hana knows me? Does L talk about me a lot to her? Are they planning to get revenge on me? For what? For breaking L's heart? He's the one that ruined mine.*

~~~

After school, I walked towards the front of the school to wait for everyone. I idly kicked a stray pebble when a pair of hands covered my eyes. I froze, and my brain instantly thought of L. Tentatively, I reached out and grabbed onto them, before saying, "Who is it?"

My muscles relaxed once I heard a familiar yet annoying deep voice. "Who do you think it is?" I turned around to meet a smirking Jonghyun. I gave him a look.

"An idiot dino-head of a jerk." I nonchalantly said, while crossing my arms. Jonghyun's eyes widened anf he feigned hurt.

"I am not a dino-head of a jerk." He brushed off imginary dust off his shoulders and tugged at his blazer. "I'm a dino-head of a y jerk." He winked playfully. I couldn't hide a small smile, but instantly bit my lip to stop it from getting any wider.

"Whatever, dino-head." I muttered, looking away from him to have a smile break out onto my face. It was the first in a couple of days and it felt really good.

 

Author's POV 

L watched as Yun Hee interacted with a tall guy by the gates. His eyes narrowed and he automatically scrutinized him. Hana smirked from beside her step-brother.

"Aww, is my oppa jelly?" She snickered. L scoffed at her, but didn't deny anything.

"That guy is too big-headed. I don't know him but the way he acts just irritates me." Hana scoffed as she looked over at them as well.

"You're such a hypocrite, oppa." She eyed Jonghyun from afar, and a smirk tugged at her lips. "I find him attractive." L gave her a disgusted look.

"Ugh, you have bad taste in guys." Hana laughed out loud. 

"And you have a horrible taste for girls as well. I mean look at her! She's repulsive!" Hana made a gagging reflex off to the side before L glared at her.

"Yah don't talk about her like that. She isn't ugly." And almost automatically his eyes softened with hurt and regret. He was completely disappointed in himself for what he did to her before and he hated himself for that. He had lost someone so important to him and he regretted it so much.

Hana examined her manicured nails. "Whatever oppa. You can have her, and I'll have Jonghyun. It's a fair deal." She grinned mischievously. L looked over towards his step-sister. To be honest, I didn't quite trust her. In fact, when he first met her, he found her very clingy and annoying. But when Hana had comforted him and vowed to help him win Yun Hee back again, he softened up a little to her.

Looking back at Yun Hee and Jonghyun, his eyes narrowed into determined slits. "Deal."

*Yun Hee-ah, I want to win your heart again. To tell you that I'm sorry. To say that I never meant to let you go. And when you fall into my arms again, I won't let anyone tear us apart.*


 

 


Omg, sorry for making it all sad and depressing...I tried to make it a little lighter with the title...but it didn't work...mianhae ;(

But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Even when there aren't a lot of JongHee/YunJong/JongYun moments in here...=.=

But....now you know that Yun Hee's ex-boyfriend is L from Infinite! Congrats to the people who guessed him!

You guys are good guessers!

Anyways, comment and subscribe! ^^