1 : Hello, Goodbye!

EW! Get Off Me, You ERT! -- ON HIATUS

Yun Hee's POV

I woke up from the feeling of ice-cold water hitting my face. My eyes shot up from the spontaneous feeling of being cold. When I looked up, I saw my little brother grinning up at me, a plastic bucket in his hands.

"Good morning!~" he greeted, giving me a smile. I glared at him.

"YAH! PARK CHANG SUN CHU GU LE?!" I yelled at his face. He smirked. Before I could attack with my raging claws for nails, he ran out of my room.

I face-palmed myself.

Aish, this kid! I thought.

Unconsciously, I looked at my Hello Kitty alarm clock. It displayed the time: 6:45...

...

BWOH!?

I wiped my eyes and grabbed the clock, making sure I didn't see it wrong. It was so late, but the sun wasn't out yet! I tackled my brain, trying to figure out what today it was...

"Crap!" I spat to myself. Today was the first day of school, and I'm about to be late. I'll deal with Chang Sun later... I told myself.

Quickly, I ran of my room and hurried out the door to the bathroom. I basically walked in the shower and stepped out. Putting on my school's blazer and skirt on, I exited the bathroom. I barely saw the stairs as I zoomed downstairs into the kitchen. There I saw my sister, brother and umma. Appa must be at work already.

"Good morning Yun Hee!" my mom greeted me. I gave her a quick smile and grabbed a piece of toast that sprang from the toaster.

"Morning umma." I mumbled between bites of toast. I wasn't taking my time, and crumbs fell from my mouth to the floor.

"Yah! Yun Hee, show some respect! You're not the one cleaning the house every night." Unnie scolded me. I rolled my eyes, but I apologized.

"Mianhe Minji unnie..." I said while pouring some milk into a glass. I gulped it down with one gulp. As I rushed to the closet to get my shoes on, Chang Sun looked at me weirdly.

"Unnie...what are you doing?" I shot him a look.

"Getting ready for school, duh." Then I remembered something. I turned to my unnie.

"Why aren't you getting ready?" I asked her. She gave me one of her confused looks.

"The question is...why are you getting ready?" I stared at her, bewildered.

"What are you--" But she cut me off.

"It's only 5:45 in the morning." I froze. You have got to be kidding. I searched the walls for our huge analog clock, and found it.

It read 5:45.

I stared at her in shock.

...

CURSE THAT STUPID ALARM CLOCK.

Thinking back on it, I realized that I haven't used that clock all summer so that's probably why it was slow on time. I rubbed my eyes awake, and groaned in annoyance. I heard giggling and turned to the sound. I found Chang Sun smiling and trying to hide his laughs as I faced him.

Or maybe the devil visited my room yesterday...

Clenching my fist, I was about to tackle the giggling dongsaeng when my mother stopped me.

"Yun Hee, stop bothering your brother. You might as well get ready for school properly" My umma instructed me. As I calmed down my desire to beat the living hell out of Chang Sun, I backed up and turned to go upstairs to get ready. Out if the corner of my eye, I caught him stick his tongue out at me.

Urgh...you're going to pay... And I silently made a mental note to take away his Pokemon stuffed animals and action figures.

~~~

At first sight, you wouldn't have been fooled that the school was filled with hoes and s and your kingkas and queenkas. But when you finally step foot inside for about 2 seconds...let me just tell you: Sorry to burst your bubble, kids.

When I first entered here as a first year student I was as pure and clear as a baby. But after my first day, I felt like I was mind-. Literally. Now I'm a third year, while my unnie is on her fourth year. Unfortunately, Chang Sun is just coming in as a first year, but there's nothing to worry about him. He's already messed up. But either way, umma had told me to help him on his first day. I tried to protest that Minji unnie could do it because she knows the place more, but I guess unnie talked her way out of it, which left me.

I reluctantly led Chang Sun to the main office. His actions surprised me. On my first day, my mouth was agape the whole time until I reached my first class. But Chang Sun's face was the total opposite. He had a confident smile plastered across his face. Once in a while I caught him wink and check out some girls that were totally NOT his age. If umma caught this, he would die on the spot.

He was about to walk off with some chick who winked back at him, but I dragged him into the office. He frowned.

"Unnie! What the heck?" he whined when I pulled him away. I scowled.

"Whatever. Go inside and ask for your schedule and get out so I can show you where you go." I hissed at him, pushing him inside the office before he could lay his eyes on any other girl who walked passed.

I waited outside, and lingered my eyes on the blank wall that seemed to interest me. Then, I saw a poster that seemed to really catch my attention. I was about to go closer to read it, but somebody bumped into me. We collided with such force, that I felt myself about to fall.

Omoomomomomomomoooo! I'm gonna fall! I shut my eyes tight, bracing for the hard floor, but miraculously I didn't have a concussion.

I urged myself to open my eyes and at first I thought they were deceiving me. But as I focused, I saw a person staring right back at me.

 

Jonghyun's POV

I was welcomed back at my beloved school by a whole lot of girls that surrounded me--and my friends. But you know...mostly me.

'Cause I'm that cool.

Ahh, it felt so good to be back. After so long without any girls at my side, it felt so relieving to have some desperate chicks at my feet. This school was like my second home. After arriving back from a world tour a couple of days ago (Some of you may think that I got girls because you know...it's around the world and everything, but frankly I was disciplined not to for 3 weeks which was TORTURE!) I didn't have enough time to...ahem...do some, er, stuff and....never mind.

After a while of being honored, Key nudged me and said that we should probably get to class. I rolled my eyes.

"Chill. Why bother? My teachers always let me off the hook anyways." I said while giving winks to some girl who looked attractive. But being the diva he is, he protested.

"Jonghyun, come on. You'll have time to bang some minors later. But right now, let's get to first period." I seriously didn't want to go, but I noticed that the guys next to me were kind of getting annoyed at all the attention that they were getting. Even Taemin, who usually loves the hugs he gets from noonas. I sighed.

Without speaking another word to anybody, I squeezed my way through the mob followed by Key and them. I walked around carelessly, having no sense of direction whatsoever. I didn't hear my friends following me, but I don't care since we have different classes anyway. While admiring my awesome shoes, I felt someone hit me.

I didn't have time to react as both of our bodies fell to the floor. I swear I could've broken something if this school didn't have carpet. Even so, the impact was hard and my head hurt from the pressure of meeting the ground. Also, I couldn't really move around as I realized that the person who I hit hadn't moved from on top of me.

I whipped my eyes open glaring at him---wait...her?

The girls eyes were shut tightly as if she expected to die right then and there. But after a while she slowly opened them and I locked eyes with a pair of brown pupils.

"YAH! GET OFF ME YOU FREAKING WEIRDO!" she yelled in my face and I didn't enjoy the ringing of me ears and her spit on my precious face. Before that I would have let her go, but since she seriously DOESN'T know who I am I decided to push her off me.

She got up and I wiped imaginary dust off my pants. She rolled her eyes at me. I raised an eyebrow. She still didn't recognize me? I cleared my throat and caught her attention. She glowered at me.

"What?" she said, a hint of coldness in her voice. I gaped at her. She just blinked.

"So...?" I said slowly, thinking that she was just really, really slow. When she presented me with the same look I gave up. "What the heck! Do you know who I am?" I snapped.

The girl narrowed her eyes at me, then she cocked her head to the side as if trying to think. I folded my arms across my chest, waiting impatiently. Then she turned to me again.

"Oohh, I think I do know who you are. You're that Jonghyun guy, right?" My mouth fell to the floor. Nobody ever mentioned me as 'that Jonghyun guy'--ever. She raised an eyebrow as if sensing my shock. As I opened my mouth, a kid about as tall as me skipped out of the office.

"Unnie~! I got my schedule! Can you show me to--" But he stopped talking when he saw me. He looked back over to the girl and then back at me. He kept doing this until my head started spinning.

"Chang Sun. Let's go." she muttered to the boy. She gave him a look which shut him up, before looking back at me.

"Well. Bye." she said and walked away with the guy so I couldn't say a single word to her face. I suddenly boiled up. I mean, who doesn't know who I am?

Is she like new?

Or does she have short-memory loss?

I shook my head trying to clear my mind. I am not going to get affected by this girl, whom I didn't get the name of...?

I shrugged. I'm probably not going to see her again anyway.

 

Wrong.


 

Hello my fellow readers! *waves*

This is my third fanfic (and my second Jonghyun fanfic ^^)

Comments and new subbies are very much appreciated! :D