8 : Seducing the Devil & More Pt 2

EW! Get Off Me, You ERT! -- ON HIATUS

Jonghyun's POV

I watched in dismay as Key and Taemin blabbered on and on as Minji walked away. I face-palmed myself and groaned. Looking around, I sneaked up over to the two. Irritated, I yelled

"YAH!" Both Key and Taemin jumped and quickly stopped looking at eachother and glanced over at Jonghyun. I glowered at the both of them. They sheepishly rubbed the back of their heads. Taemin lit up and lifted his finger as he stuttered.

"Oh! Look at the time! C'mon Key hyung! We're gonna be late to class, hehe. Uh, bye!" Quickly, Key nodded and ran with Taemin down the stair case. I placed my hands in my hips and clucked my tongue in disapproval. Then Onew appeared beside me and patted my shoulder.

"Don't worry. We still have Hee Young and Yun Hee. Nobody could pass your 'iness' right?" Onew tried to joke. Jonghyun sighed.

"I guess. Come on. Let's hurry. You go after Hee Young," I striaghtened up and flipped my hair while smirking. "I'll take care of the devil."

You won't be able to resist me Yun Hee. Just watch and see.

 

Hee Young's POV

I continued through the day happily zooming through classes. I was about to enter my Physics class, when a bunch of flowers appeared in my view. I blinked before recognizing them as a mixture of tulips and carnations. Immediately, I felt my nose have a tingly feeling.

Onew appeared before me and grinned. Waving he said, "Annyeong, Hee Young-ah! I got you something!" He held the flowers out in front of me. I recognized the tingly feeling in my nose as I suddenly sneezed loudly.

"Uh, ACHOO!--Thanks Onew--ACHOO!--But the thing is--ACHOO!" I couldn't even finish a sentence without sneezing a couple times. I looked up and Onew who was gazing at me worriedly.

"A-Are you okay?" He questioned concerned. I was about to nod when I sneezed again.

"Neh, it's just--ACHOO!" I sneezed loudly and a bunch of kids who were coming in the classroom were gazing confused looks my way. Then Onew's eyes widened.

"OMO! ARE YOU ALLERGIC!?" He gaspd and started to panick. "OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW! I WAS JUST TRYING TO--" I sneezed again and wiped my irritated nose. I started to wave my hands frantically.

"Ani, ani! That's not it! I'm not allergic--" But unfortuantely, Onew didn't hear me. He quickly dropped the bouquet of flowers on the ground and grabbed my hand. My heart began to flutter at his touch, but my heart sank at the flowers on the ground. "Onew, don't worry. I'm fine--"

"LET ME TAKE YOU TO THE NURSE!" He dragged her out of the classroom earning a few sickers from the kids in the classroom. I tried to stop him, but he didn't let me go. We passed our teacher and I gave him a pleading look.
"Seongsangnim! Please excuse us--" I was cut off by Onew again.

"SHE'S GOING TO DIE! LET ME TAKE HER TO THE NURSE--NO THE HOSPITAL!" He yelled and pulled me harder down the hallway. Our teacher gave us a weird look.

"Um, Onew...." He started. Onew didn't listen and I pulled at his wrist.

"Onew-sshi! You can't skip class!" Seongsangnim yelled. Then Onew stopped dragging me and faced our teacher, his eyes raging.

"CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M TRYING TO SAVE HEE YOUNG'S LIFE?!" I gulped and gave our teacher an apologetic look. Our teacher's eyes narrowed and he glanced at me before returning his gaze back at Onew.

"It doesn't look like she's dying," Our seongsangnim stated. Onew turned my way, but whipped his head at our teacher again.

"BUT--"

"Onew. I know that you are worried for your girlfriend here--" I froze and I felt Onew stiffen as well. I took the oppurtunity to wrench free and gaped at my teacher in disbelief. Oblivious to our reaction, he continued. "--but you don't need to worry. I'm guessing the flower incident happened again, Miss Lee?" He raised an eyebrow at me. Onew wrinkled his brows in confusion.

"Flower incident? What do you--" I coughed awkwardly, and shyly rubbed my arm. Both pairs of eyes were on me.

"Uh, the thing is. This happened before, on Valentine's Day. I got a flower from someone and I started sneezing like crazy...and thinking that I was having an allergic reaction everyone started to panick and stuff....but the truth is..." I looked up and Onew. "My nose is just really sensitive. I'm not really allergic." I informed him. Onew's jaw dropped to the ground and I saw our teacher roll his eyes and tell us that he'd excuse us this time since Onew didn't know. He turned and left, but Onew was still in his shocked state. I sighed and bowed slightly, ashamed.

"Mianhe. I didn't mean to worry you..." I apologized. I kept my head down, still pretty embarassed. Then I heard Onew chuckle. I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"It's okay, Hee Young. I guess I should've just listened for a while...haha..." He rubbed his neck awkwardly. I giggled, and shook my head.

"I'm glad we stopped or else we would've made it all the way to the hospital for nothing." I chuckled. He grinned, but then his face fell.

"I totally failed..." He mumbled and pouted. I tilted my head.

"Huh?" He snapped his head towards me and his eyes widened. 

"Um, nothing. Let's go to class!" Now, I was confused. But I ignored ir for the time being and followed Onew back to class.

 

Yun Hee's POV

I jumped out of my seat when the bell suddenly rang. I groaned and rubbed my sore cheek that I had slept on as I watched the other kids leave first for lunch. Reluctantly, I got up and packed all of my things as my teacher grumbled, "See you tomorrow." And left the classroom with a bunch of papers in his arms. I rolled my eyes.

The guy could at least pretend to be happy for work. 

I glanced at the board and noticed that he had wirtten the homework. My eyes widened when I realzed I hadn't gotten the worksheet.

"Oh shoot! Seongsangnim!" 

Clucking my tongue, I was about to run out and ask him for a copy when I felt myself being pushed against the wall. I winced at the sudden contact and felt all of my books fall to the ground, luckily not hitting my feet. I cursed in my mind.

WHO THE HELL--?

I flicked my eyes open and was about to curse out the person who had pushed me when my eyes rounded. Anger churned in my stomach. Of course it was him...

I glared at him. "YAH! What the hell?" Jonghyun just smirked at me, his face leaning dangerously closer to mine. I gasped and tried to mive back, only to have the wall stop me. He stopped inches from my nose.

"Hey, looky here. It's the devil." He mumbled. His breath was hot and...stinky. I scrunched up my nose in displeasure.

"Ew, you have nasty breath too." I pinched my nose. He rolled his eyes and checked his breath by breathing into his hand and smelling it. I took the opputunity to escape from him. But, lucky for me--yipee!--I tripped on the one of the books and fell forwards.

"Eek!" I shrieked as I plummeled to the ground but only to fall in somebody's arms. I looked up to an amused Jonghyun.

"I seem to be your rescuer a lot." He smirked and helped me up. I was about to murmur a thank you when he pinned me against the wall again. I groaned in frustration.

"Will you stop! I'm already hurting." I grumbled. He chuckled and leaned in again, trapping me in between his arms/

"Want me to kiss your wounds away?" His husky voice whispered. It set a creepy chill down my spine but not the excited and seductive kind. NO. It was the creeped out and scared kind. I felt myself suddenly become weak and horrible memories flooded into my mind. My face contorted and I whimpered.

"J-Jonghyun. Can you please get off of me? I don't like people touching me in any way." I tried to keep my voice steady even though I was hypervenilating inside. He looked a little confused, but didn't cut the act.

"Why~ Can't stand seeing my y face in front of you?" His lips curved into a sly smile. NO! I CAN'T STAND YOU BEING SO DAMN CLOSE!

But of course I didn't say that. I can't let him know my weakness. An idea suddenly popped into my brain. I straightened up, and put on a smirk. 

"Yeah, I can't really talk properly when you're near me." I batted my eyelashes and spoke in a low voice. Jonghyun blinked at my sudden change in emotion. I had to bite my bottom lip to stop from bursting into laughter.This guy was way too easy...

I urged myself to continue and pushed him lightly. This time he didn't hold back and stared at me in shock.

"So, if you don't mind..." I murmured with an alluring voice. I stepped a little closer and Jonghyun was frozen in his spot. I stopped in front of him and stood on my tippy-toes. Literally a inch from touching his nose, I muttered.

"Get out of my face." I snarled, stomping my foot on his and running out of the door. Jonghyun yelped in pain and hopped on his non-injured foot while grabbing his hurt one.

"OW OW OW OW OW!~" My eyes flared. "YOU DEVIL! I'M GOING TO GET YOU!" He yelled and ran after me.