It doesnt' Matter

Troublesome Boy

Your POV

I pull myself up after classes are over and I had my nice long nap for the day.

I’m packing up my things when I hear my name called. I look up to see that my teacher wants to speak with me.

I look up at her and sigh as I pull my bag up onto my shoulder.

She looks at me when I’m in front of her desk.

“Soya this is getting tiring. For the last few months, you’ve been sleeping during class. I know that you’re a smart girl, but you were my best student so this behavior worries worries me.”

I shrug my shoulders and go to leave the classroom not waiting for whatever my teacher has to say.

I turn around again when she calls out my name again, “Soya, I’d hate to have to have a talk with the principal and your parents.”

I shrug, “What does it matter I’m no longer their daughter?”

The teacher looks at me shocked as I turn away ignoring her and walk out the door.

Walking home and going straight to work since I don’t have time for them.

We are not racing again today since I don’t want my bikes to be seen around the school to much cause I’d like them to be in perfect shape also if someone hurts one of my babies I’ll kill them.

I don’t lay my head down for my first classes since I want to stay awake, because my parents will want to cover up kicking me out of the house by the time I was 13.

When the first class is over, I pay attention and walk to my next one to see that U Kwon is standing outside the door.

“Kitty’s what’s wrong?”

He gives me a glare that makes a chuckle a bit as we enter the classroom.

How is it I didn’t notice him yesterday or even before then? He walks to the back of the classroom on the other side from where I sit. I sit in the back of the room in the corner by the windows that has been my spot since this class had started. Ukwon walks over to the kid that sits next to me and me.

“Move,” U Kwon says to the kid next to me.

The kid jumps up and moves to where U Kwon was sitting before he saw where I was sitting.

‘That’s surprising he looked like a cute playful kitten instead of a sneaky deadly one.’

It’s a while that the teacher starts talking that I find myself being pulled into a deep slumber, but I keep getting pieces of paper flicked at me. I don’t do anything about it since I’m just too tired and I find it funny for some odd reason.

The teacher calls Ukwon’s attention since he stopped bugging me and messed around with his IPod.

Ukwon looks up and I know right away he has no idea what the answer is so I flick a piece of paper at his head, but he catches it.

He looks at my paper and I cover it up easily covering up what I just did, “Maybe you should be paying attention to the teacher and not daydream.”

He sets the paper on the desk as he opens it. He quickly reads the answer and looks up at the ceiling as if he was thinking hard about something. Then he looks up and tells the teacher the answer… the correct answer that I had given him.

The teacher huffs and gives me a look that says he’s watching me like he knows I gave him the answer, but doesn’t want to bother with me anymore.

Class ends so I simply walk to my class to class until lunchtime ignoring that Ukwon now gets a seat by me in every class.

When I see that U Kwon didn’t get up I grab his hand again like yesterday and reach the door.

As we walk to the door to lead up to the roof Ukwon asks, “Soya, I forgot to ask yesterday about this but I heard the school gang ate up there?”

“Which one?”

“I don’t’ know.”

“Well Block B has always eaten up here but there are other guys that try to claim that they eat here. They even try to take it, but we beat them and toss them to put plainly.”

I smile as I pull him past the door and he looks around real fast expecting to be thrown something at us.

“Don’t worry we only do that once a week and sometimes we forget.”

“So kitty we noticed after yesterday that you had almost all your classes with our dear Soya. What is that like?”

He gives Minhyuk an annoyed look, “Annoying all she does is sleep and embarrass people.”

I try to give him a look that said shut up but it’s too late.

“Soya_,” I flinch as my brother calls my name in an angry tone, “What is wrong with you lately? You never did that in class before.”

I shrug, “What does it matter? Jaehyo I’m not going anywhere in life.”

Someone hits me on the back of my head, “Who the hell told you that and you believed what they said?”

I give my brother a look and he crushes his pop can well screaming, “Those insufferable beings I’m going to kick their asses. They’ll wish he never said anything like that.”

I grab my arm and sigh not wanting to look my brother in the face, “Jaehyo it’s alright its not like it matters anyway.”

“Yes it does Soya you’ve been thinking of being a doctor or something since you were five should you give it up because of what our idiot parents said about you.”

“Oh you forgot spread around town and posted everywhere.”

My brother looks at his hand as he makes a fist.

He speaks through a clenched jaw, “Sis no matter what they say it doesn’t’ matter at all. You are you and you can do great things that no one can imagine.”

I nod my head keeping it down scared to look anyone in the face.

I feel someone pull my head into their chest and I close my eyes a bit tired from holding so much inside and letting part of it explode.