Picking up Kitten’s Things

Troublesome Boy

Your POV

After an hour or two, I call all my brother’s friends, who call themselves Block B.

When they show up my brother decides to start ordering them around.

While I just sit there and watch them get bossed around as I always do since what’s the point they listen to him a bit more then they listen to Zico and me combined.

“We’re going to break into Kim Yu Kwon’s house tonight to get his stuff.”

“Huh isn’t that kid in Soya-ah’s class?”

“Kitten, he’s in my class?”

“Yeah.”

After a moment of silence one of them ask, “Why are breaking into the house anyway?

“Because the poor guy needs a place to sleep and do you guys want him to wake up with someone practically feeling him up.”

They soon nod their heads that they don’t want that to happen because at least two of them had that happen when they tried to run away before I created their very own safe haven.”

“I’ll get the truck ready,” Minhyuk, I refuse to call hi B-Bomb unless he makes me mad, says as he slips out of the house and to the black monster, we like to use.

I sit down as I watch them start to get our things ready since we kind of can't’ keep it all in the cab or anything since it’d be easy to steal.

We all walk outside to my brother’s monster; it’s a nice black monster that Minhyuk had already switched out the license plates for us.

We always do that when we are about to do something illegal nothing like rob a bank or anything, just we’d get in a lot of trouble if cops actually care or we’d actually see one.

Everyone slips on their gloves already and I grab my new mask (like the ones that Zelo always wore forever) and slip it on before I get my gloves on.

“How do you know where the kid lives anyway, Soya?”

I smile mischievously at them, “Called knowing how to get onto the school’s server without leaving a trace and looking through the student files.” They look creeped out and a tad bit impressed, “Don’t worry I haven’t hacked into your computers since I found on Zico’s.”

“He had on his computer?”

I laugh and nod my head as I sit there watching the house pass us by.

“Wow, I’m not surprised by that stiff of information.”

“Yeah I was kind of surprised not to find more on your guys’ computers.”

“Hey,” before anyone can say anything my brother turns off the already silent music off and turns off the headlights.

“We’re here,” Jaehyo says as he fixes a hat on his head as do the other guys.

We check for any cars in sight and all the neighboring houses’ lights are off. I hope no one is home.

We all slip out of the monster and down the small driveway to the house.

I pull out my lock pick set that I always have on my person. I check to see if the house is locked and it is annoying me a tad bit. I pick the lock without even leaving a mark that it was tampered with. My smile widens when I figure that they don’t have an alarm system I hate hacking those.   

I check to make sure the guys all have the duffle bags since we’re not sure what we can take of the kitten’s.

We slip into the house we stay on the first floor and look for Ukwon’s room.

I notice that all the rooms have no doors but hinges still hanging where they use to hold up the doors.

We pass a bathroom that didn’t’ even have a door.

We walk down the hall to find a room that reminds me of Ukwon. Not counting that there’s a beaten up guitar in the corner and I heard him mumbling about his poor guitar.

I push the guys in and right away they start at going through his stuff.

I watch them for a little bit as they start throwing stuff into bags and boxes.

I grab the school bag and duffel bag that I’ve been carrying throwing school things into the school bag and everything else into the duffle bag.

I let the boys deal with clothing. I’m not going to touch them I get enough of touching guy clothing on laundry day.  

The guys pull out packing boxes out of one of the rooms and start placing random items into them.

I watch as they shove books and other items away.

I’m done with school supplies I check his desk and pull out a laptop and power cord gently placing it inside the school bag.

I pull the school bag onto my back and leave for I can keep watch.

I’ve always loved keeping watch especially when I get to fight, but not a lot of people can actually beat me. Also I get to stand there looking badass in my black clothing with my mask on my face and cattle prod in hand. The cattle prod came from a friend of mine that was from the states and owned a cattle farm. It was odd for her to give it to me, as a going away present still I’m glad she did.

I was chosen to keep watch because I’m the quietest, fastest, and believe it or the best fighter they know.

I was about to go back to the guys when I hear something upstairs.

I send the guys a text telling them that I heard something.

The house goes completely silent.

I race quickly but silently up the stairs that are uneven and worn from age. I’m lucky that I didn’t’ slip that would have been bad. I reach the upstairs sighing in relief. When I’m safely on more even ground. I don’t hear anything as I start walking down one hallway to see that all the doors have been taken off the doors like downstairs. I stop at the end of the hallway and look around.

I almost scream as I figuratively jump out of my skin. I look down to see a small tan kitten and a full black kitten rubbing against my legs.

“Ahh aren’t you two cute,” I saw to them as I start to pet their heads.

I get a closer look at them to see that they are all skin and bones, “You guys are just skin and bones. Do you want me to take you home with me?”

They start to meow quietly as they jump into my open arms. I smile at them as they start to rub their heads against my face causing me to start giggling.

I carry them down the stairs careful as I take small steps down.

When I reach down stairs the guys are standing at the door with bags and boxes of kitties things, but still its not as much as I though out of the things I saw in his room.

“Is this everything?”

They nod their heads.

Minhyuk speaks up, “The kid doesn’t have much that isn’t’ already broken. We bagged and boxed them up anyways and hid them just incase.”

“Good now lets get out of here,” I tell them.

I walk to the Monster and shift the kitten careful not to wake them up.

“Sis, what do you have in your arms?”

“Kittens,” I give my brother a goofy smile, like I did when we were kids, “aren’t they adorable even if they look like they are just skin and bones. I can't’ leave them here the treatment they are receiving is a bit like what Kitten at home got.”

He looks at me knowing that no matter what he has to say I’ll do what I want. He also knows that I wear my heart on my sleeve not that people would really notice. If something or someone comes into my path and is hurt I’m highly likely to help it. He knows that I don’t’ really care for violence even though I was in karate for so long until I quit.

“Alright you can keep them so you can help them heal and grow. Still do you really need another pet?”

“I found the owner of the the dog so I couldn’t keep him even though I really wanted to.”

He sighs as he climbs into the drivers side when he notices that we’ve been standing around the monster not even inside the truck.

I sit in front with the kittens on my lap as they sleep. I feel a bit drossy as well but I’m not going to let myself fall asleep.

I almost jump up and down in joy when we get back to our place. The guys file out and start to carry things into the house.

Of course they set everything in the only spare room left in the entire place. It’s almost ridiculous how many rooms are in this entire place.

I mean there’s enough rooms in this entire place for everyone to have their own room.

Even though Block B has there own homes they practically call this place home since we all don’t’ really have the greatest home lives. They mostly stay here when something new has happened but lately they haven’t’ left the house unless really needed.

I unpack the things so there isn’t boxes all over the place with duffle bags but I leave the clothing in the bags since I’m not going to touch them.

When I finish unpacking I tell the guys to have Ukwon carried into the room carefully also to make sure that Zico is in the correct bedroom.

Jaehyo carries Ukwon into the room that will now be his. I have the sheets pulled back so as Jaehyo sets him down I pull the sheets over him so that he’ll stay warm during the night.

As I go to leave I feel something take a hold of my hand causing me to blush. I look back to see U Kwon holding my hand as he pulls me down onto the bed with him. Ukwon somewhat cuddles closely to me. I look back at the guys silently asking them to help me but they just stand at the doorway laughing like a group of hyenas.

They simply smile at me as they start to leave the room and I shoot them death glares.

Jihoon simply laughs and calls over to me, “Now don’t do anything to Kitty now.”

I start to fight against the hold the guy has on me but I can’t get him to let me go.

I glare at them trying to to get out of my predicament.

Still they laugh and soon all of them have left the room.

I stop struggling and lay flat on the bed. Soon the two kittens that I just brought home with me slip into the room and jump onto the bed.

I’m pulled into Ukwon’s chest so I simply sigh and let it be just for tonight.

I’m too tired to fight with him.

I wrap my arms around his waist and let myself fall asleep.