Troublesome Siblings

Troublesome Boy

Jaehyo’s POV

“It’s hard to keep up with them,” I say to the guys as I walk into the house.

I hear the TV on so I walk into the TV room to see my sister curled up with a boy who looks as peaceful as she does.

To be able to see my sister sleep in the open like she’s a treasure but why is all this because of him. I know I should be happy and all, but I wanted to be the reason my sister started to open up.

Not cause she falls in love with some punk. Has she even realized that she’s fallen in love yet?

Taeil who had just walk in with me grabs my arm, covers my mouth, and all I can do is give him a hard glare.

He looks over at my sister and smiles when he sees how peaceful and innocent she looks.

Soya’s kittens run into the room and curl up with the two sleeping teenagers on the couch.

I hear the door open and then the rest of the guys voices.

“We shouldn’t have agreed to run that far. I’m still wounded,” Zico whines.

“You were the idiot that agreed to come,” B. Bomb says to him.

“I know but I didn’t think we’d be running that far,” Zico whines more.

“You’re the idiot who didn’t turn around and go back when you started to feel tired. Ukwon was smart and kept up with Soya. She runs fast but she keeps the same mileage every day.”

“Shut up I don’t know her routine very well little to none. Remember last time we tried to go on it. Man it almost killed us.”

“That was you old one idiot.” I hear a smack sound knocking one of them hit the other on the back of the head.

They finally spot what I’ve been keeping a close eye on since I walked into the room. They followed my line of sight to see U Kwon curled up with my sister plus the two kittens.

Kyung gushes, “Ahh they look really cute like that.”

I break from Taeil’s hold and grab Kyung by the shirt, “What’s so cute about this? My innocent sister is curled up with a boy on a couch!”

Your POV

I hear my brother scream making me leave the warm comfortable world of sleep.

So I kick him as hard as I can sending my brother flying across the room.

The guys watch my brother hit the wall before they look to see that I’m awake.

“What the hell are you talking about? You are making it sound like I was sleeping with him not passed out while watching TV you ert.”

I hate to use this on him since it’s been so long but what the hell he made me mad. I start to collect tears in my eyes as they are ready to spill over my brother is on his knees holding onto my waist crying and begging me to forgive him.

“What’s happening here?” Ukwon asks as he wakes up from his short catnap.

I peel my brother from my legs and throw him across the room like a rag doll.

“Oh nothing my brother being an idiot like always,” I answer nonchalantly like I didn't just throw my brother, “U Kwon do you want to go out to eat today? I figured all of us could go out for ramen and sweets since we have nothing else to do.”

Everyone looks at each other and nods agreeing that it’s a good idea.

“Alright and we can use my parents black card so eat as much as you want.”

“Sis that’s not a good idea what if they find out you have it,” my brother says to me as if he’s trying to warn me.

“Oh they know they just haven’t shut it off yet or reported it stolen, because I can still report them for child neglect.”

“Still it’s not a good idea,” his stomach grumbles.

I give him a cocky smile, “Says the one who helped eat all the food in my fridge last night.”

“Hey like you said I wasn’t the only one.”

“True but you are truly the only one from a family that can pay me back the 300,000 won of groceries that he helped eat.”

“That’s too much though.”

“You ate it all so after we eat we’re going to get groceries and you guys will carry it, okay.”

They nod their heads and it seems only Ukwon is smiling well doing so.

“Now all of you take turns taking showers because all of you stink. Also I’m not going to do your laundry last time I did after a run I was sick the rest of the day.”

I hear them snort as I walk off to my room to take a shower.

“You guys are only allowed 5 minute showers because we won’t have enough hot water for everyone. So I’ll be in my room So who’s ever not in the bathroom well the other guys are in the shower count the minutes if they try to go over pull them out, but remember to warn them before you pull their butts out.”

Jaehyo says something that I didn’t’ really, catch but we start a long argument. During this time everyone decides to take their 5 minute shower. By the time they are done Jaehyo and I are still fighting.

Ukwon sits there for a little bit since he was the first one to take a shower and now he’s the one to break Jaehyo and my sibling argument.

“Thank you, Ukwon. Jaehyo you better take a shower and change. If you are not ready by the time I come back from my shower you’re not coming with.”

“It’s my parent’s credit card to.”

I shrug my shoulders to take my shower.

 


Yes I'm finally doen updating all the chapters to be in your POV and also adding a new chapter at that for this fanfic

Yeah I'm just that cool

I'm just going to laugh that off.

 

when i started this i felt stuck and lets just say screwed

Now:

Man i can't help but to think this kid is adorable

but yet damn he can be y

and his bod... nice

Hope you like what I've done so far