Missing

Troublesome Boy

Your POV

“Have you guys seen Ukwon?”

Everyone shakes their head, “No, not since he went outside to answer his phone.”

What?

I walk past Block B and look around calling ukwon's phone.

"Guys," I call out to the boys inside my home.

I hear them run out and to me.

Carefully I show them Ukwon's phone.

"He's so picky about his phone so why is it out here? Where is he?"

I feel tears prickle down my eyes as they stare at me not sure of what to do.

They have never seen me cry.

I have always been acting strong and now here I'm sniveling like a baby.

I feel my brother wrap his arms around me since he's the only person that I know that knows how to deal with these moments.

"Sis calm down. We can't report him missing until tomorrow so let's just look for him."

I nod my head wondering why I just acted the way that I did.

It’s not like I’m in love with Ukwon am I?

I hate this uncertainty that I have in my chest about him being gone.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

Jaehyo's POV

I’m sitting on the stairs waiting for my sister to get her thoughts together, but even when she finally comes up and passes me I notice that she still looks uncertain.  

I watch her walk inside and I watch Zico walk up to me confused, “Is she alright?”

I shake my head, “I’m not sure. Zico do you really think those 2 are in love?”

I watch as the friend that I’ve had since I was 6 years old nods his head and I can’t help but to sigh.

“I knew that one day this would happen, but I don't trust that kid. I'm not sure why, but there's something about him... Though now he is missing and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to act. I know I should be worried especially since I took him under my wing and my sister likes him, but I just can't."

Zico sighs as he sits by me, "Want to know what I think?"

"Of course," I nod my head Zico is 1of the only people I trust completely next to my sister.

"I don't trust him much either, but we need to give him the benefit of the doubt because of your sister. She's right though Ukown is picky about his phone so if it was on the curb and him nowhere in sight then we should think this over."

I nod my head and walk inside to see my sister looking confused.

"What is it?"

She holds up the phone showing the number that last called, "Why is this number familiar?"

I stare at the phone the numbers registering in my memory.

I snatch the phone and smile at her, "It's nothing to worry about."

She looks confused, but she has faith in me so she just lets me hold onto the phone.

When she's away I look at Zico and say, "We have a problem here."

“What do you mean?"

I show him the phone and that it had several calls from...