Kitty has a Past

Troublesome Boy

Your POV

“Hey Kitty stop blushing and come sit down with us, we have a sandwich for you.”

“Kitty?”

“It’s your nickname, duh,” I roll my eyes as Zico says that to him.

Zico’s girlfriend looks at you and does the same thing.

You raise an eyebrow and she pinches his cheek, “What’s with the cutesy nickname for the kid?”

“Oh it’s because well he was asleep my sister made a comment that he reminded her of her old red kitten that she use to have. She had named the kitten Kitty, because she was about five when she got the few month year old kitten. He had just died a few years ago to. When she saw Ukwon curled up on the couch she said he was like her Kitty.”

I look down blushing until I hear laughing next to me. I look up to see next to me that Ukwon is having a laughing fit. I like the way his eyes close a bit when he laughs and how his teeth show as if he smiles widely.

“Kitty is a nice nickname,” he says well laughing, “So what is your brother a puppy or something?”

“No, he’s moss-head,” everyone gives me a confused look, “Oh he made me promise not to tell anyone… Upps sorry oppa.”

He gives me a dirty look not that it affects me.

“Oh is it because he dyed his hair green for a while?”

I shake my head, well trying to hold back my laughter “No, when we were little we were climbing up a tree he had slipped with a bunch of moss that got plastered in his hair. He was afraid to tell mom and dad so he let it dry into his hair so it took them a few days to get it all off since he didn’t’ want his head shaved.”

Everyone starts laughing and my brother is giving me a dirty look.

I start laughing even more, “Also Oppa it doesn’t help that you dyed your hair green last year.”

He still gives me a dirty look and I laugh tipping myself over so that I fall into U Kwon's lap, but I didn’t notice until I feel someone tap my shoulder.

I look up to see U Kwon leaning back so we wouldn’t’ be face to face, “Ummm can you get out of my lap, please?”

Right away, I jump out of his lap with a blush dusted on my cheeks.

Everyone starts cracking jokes because they have never seen my blush a day in my life.

That’s because the last time I blushed was when I was 5 years old and my brother had to carry me on his back to the school nurse from my classroom because he busted into the room like a knight saving his princess.

“Ya! Hajima! Nuh juggo sip uh? (Do you want to die?)”

“Oh we forgot to ask Kitty did you sleep last night?”

Right away, he looks at them surprised knowing why they are asking.

Zico’s girlfriend has a confused look plastered on her face, “Why are you asking him that? The kid is to innocent to be pulling anything you guys do.”

They ignore her last statement and just answer her, “Oh he moved in with us at my sister’s place. When we brought him to the room that is now his as of last night he pulled my sister into bed with him and wouldn’t let her go. He did remind me of a kitten at that moment or a baby.”

Zico’s girlfriend starts laughing and I realize that I never learned her name, “Wow isn’t that cute. He must like her a lot to do that.”

I give her a glare well hiding my blush and the frantic beating of my heart.

“Ya that’s not funny,” I scream at her.

She just keeps on laughing until I chuck my apple at her hitting her in the head a little harder than I thought when I threw it.

I wince and feel guilt course through me right away.

Zico gives me a glare but sighs as he pulls his girlfriend up, “Mina are you alright?”

“Yeah, I think I deserved that a bit,” she says as she looks at me and rubs her forehead, “I just didn’t’ think she would had thrown an apple at my head.”

“I’m sorry Mina. I didn’t think I threw it so hard,” everyone gasps, “What?”

“One you said her name and secondly you apologized without being forced to,” Zico says.

Minhyuk looks at U Kwon and gives him a look, “What the hell did you do to our little girl? She’s never been this nice in years.”

I glare at Minhyuk as he holds me in a tight hug. I push him away from me.

“Soya,” he whines trying to get my attention.

I pick up a rock and throw it at him but he is able to duck in time. Yet he didn’t expect me to throw another faster so that I nail him in the middle of his forehead.

He rubs his forehead as I laugh at him.

He glares at me as he says, “Can we eat lunch now before the bell rings. I’m starving.”

We start passing out food and the guys dig into what they are handed and I simply eat what there is to eat. It was getting too quiet though so I slip on my headphones with some regular beats.

When the bell rings, Ukwon and I are the first to leave the rooftop.

As we go down the stairs I dance a bit for practice what I’d do in the nightclub, but I’m not sure, when we’ll go again. Even though it’s not the brightest ideas to practice on the stairs, but I don’t’ care I want win. Not for the hefty amount, for the prize money but because I want to prove I’m the best.

I trip and fall on Ukwon’s back sighing in relief that he went before me.

He chuckles and looks back at me, “Are you alright?”

I nod my head and pull off my beats off my head, “Yeah, it’s a good thing you were in front of me or else I’d be in trouble.”

He nods and helps me stand straight, “Yeah so I’m a kitten to you?”

I nod my head and look down at him since I’m a few steps above him, “Yeah its cause…”

Before I can finish what I was saying, I hear someone call my name in a hateful screechy voice making me want to be deaf just not to hear it.

I sigh and look at the bottom of the stairs to see Hyuna the rich snobby girl in my school. Even though you think about it if I had stayed on my parents’ good side, I would have been richer than she would.

I sigh and give U Kwon ‘give-me-a-moment’ look.

He nods his head and I walk down the rest of the stairs.

“What is it that I heard you broke my boyfriend’s once yesterday before you left school?”

I scoff, “Look what you need to do is find yourself a better boyfriend cause the guy you are dating now tried to cop a feel so I broke his nose and probably left him with a few other reminders that he shouldn’t’ be a creep. Yet since he’s dating a like you so I guess you should just let yourself be treated like .”

She walks up to be and goes to slap me but I catch her hand arm by the wrist. I hold it up high slightly bending her wrist so it’s painful.

When she screeches in pain, I push her away from me.

“What have I told you about starting a fight you know you can’t win?”

She glares at me and goes to hit me again with her other hand, but her hand it grabbed by a pissed off looking Ukwon.

“Move Hyuna some of us actually want to get to class instead of slick around.”

I look up to see Block B walking down the stairs.

I hope they didn’t’ hear any of this.

When she moves aside when he tries to walk past her, but she grabs his hand pleading, “Are you trying to replace me with that tramp?”

“Last time I checked our relationship as you always called it only lasted a week, because I taught you ing some other guy. In truth we only really dated a day because I was done that entire week because I had to go back home since my grandmother was in the hospital. That was a year or so ago don’t you ever call Soya a tramp again I will forget you're a girl and hit you. I didn’t replace you as you like to say with Soya to tell you the truth I traded up far above you or any other girl in this hell hole.”

He slapped her hand away from his and walked back to class.

She tries to grab a hold of me but I hit her hard in the chest, “Don’t ever try to touch me again you stupid .”

I walk over to Ukwon and grab his hand making him look at me.

His frown disappears and a smile breaks across his face.

He pulls you into a hug and mumbles probably thinking I wouldn't hear, “Why did you make me feel this way? What is this feeling?”

Does he feel the same way as I do?’ I think to me, ‘Yet what is this feel towards him?’