Forgot

Troublesome Boy

Your POV

I wake up curled up with the cat and kola on my bed with the real life kittens curled up around my feet.

I sigh in relief when it dawns on me that there is no school today for it’s the weekend.

I pull myself from my bed and walk into my bathroom.

When I come out of the bathroom showered and dressed. I look at the time to see that it's way too early for anyone to be up yet I hear the vacuum. I walk into the living room to see Ukwon with a bandana around his forehead and an apron on.

I take my phone out, snap a few pictures before I walk over to him, and tap his shoulder.

He jumps up and looks at me, “Why did you have to scare me?”

I simply smile and he looks shocked. As he looks at me a look of worry soon pops up on his face and he races into the kitchen.

I follow him into the kitchen to see him opens the rice cooker. I take the rice cooker from his hands and place it on the table where everyone always eats. I turn around to see him start to make omelets. I help him finish up the omelets since there’s 8 of us to feed.

Slowly as we finish up the guys are waking up and walking into the kitchen.

I hear gasps as each one wakes up.

“The place can’t be that clean to surprise them.”

They walk into the living room where the table is set and right away they rush over to it when they notice the food. I slap their hands and look over at Ukwon.

“You get to pick what you want to eat first since you woke up first and did all of this.”

He reaches and takes the biggest omelet and a decent sized bowl of rice.

I hear one of the guys mumble, “Why do I have the feeling he gets special treatment because she likes him.’

I look up at catch P.O. closing his mouth so I kick him from under the table.

We all start to grab equal amount of an omelet and rice.

When I finish everyone is still eating. I set my dishes in the sink.

“Hey I’m going for a run so whoever wants to go as well should be done eating and ready in ten minutes,” I tell the guys as I turn and walk back to my room.

I can just hear them start to eat faster causing me to laugh.

I ignore the slight fact that Zico and Ukwon are still healing it has only been around 4 days since they got hurt.

Still exercise is always needed even though I’m lazy as heck which is why my living arrangements is always so messy.

I slip into my room to change into a pair of running clothes since I had heavier clothing then I really need for today’s run, I pull out a pair of boy shorts and a tank top. I pull my hair up into a ponytail and the rest is pulled back with a headband.

I walk from my room to the living room to see the guys in sweatpants, shorts, shirtless, wife beaters, and/or t-shirts.

I smile as I go and grab my running shoes slipping them on at the door with the guys doing the same with their shoes.

I look to see that everyone is going for a run.

“You know we don’t’ need this big group to go on the regular route?”

“But who would look after you?”

I look at them and sigh, “Do you think 7 guys running behind a lone girl would look a bit weird?”

“Who cares? You know how the other gangs out there love to try to pick fights with you whenever they get the chance to.”

I know my brother and the guys are right but still…

Ugh, “Fine but don’t’ try anything to prank me or else I won't’ make anything to eat the entire weekend.”

The nod and we start running at our own rates. I do some hard running to make my own training course through the park.

After four miles, I stop, and look behind me to see that only Ukwon is coming up the hill.

He makes it to me and plops down on the ground with a sigh of relief.

“You’re one serious runner,” he says between gasps of air.

I laugh and pull him up, “No, I’m not. Come on let’s beat the guys home and raid the fridge. Later we can send them grocery shopping.”

He nods his head and the two of us make a run for the house.

When we make it to the house Ukwon looks like he’s about to pass out so I pull him through the door and push him onto one of the couches.

“You should lie down. I’ll be right back.”

I walk to the kitchen and wet a washcloth then run back to him setting it on his head.

“Sorry Ukwon I kind of forgot you were still recovering. Some doctor I am, huh?”

“It’s alright I’m fine,” he says well he pulls himself off the couch.

I push him back down and give him a stern look, “Just lay down that was an 8 mile run we just did.”

He nods his head sitting up on the couch and he pats the seat next to him. So I sit down next to him after I grab the remote to turn the TV on. I sit there with U Kwon watching some random drama.