Plushies

Troublesome Boy

Your POV

I sit there looking at my ceiling as the sun starts to rise.

I watch the sunrise for a little while, but in the end, I turn away from my window. Along my wall is photo frames lined up on my dresser.

I sigh when I hear my brother and Block B getting ready for school.

I see a shadow showing from underneath my door, but they must have noticed the note I put on it saying I didn’t’ have to go to school today and it was the same with Ukwon.

I hear the paper being ripped off my door and crumpled up.

“Is she not coming out of her room?” I hear Kyung ask.

“My sister and U Kwon got permission not to go to school today from the principal since they kind of saved the drunken teacher’s life.”

I hear them say a few things but then the house door opens and they must have left for school.

I smile sadly as I stand up and walk over to my picture frames.

I pick up a frame of Jaehyo and me when we were kids. He had a protective stance as he partly stood in front of me well I had my arms wrapped around his neck. Its sad to know that this was the last photo that my smile was real and happy.

Someone knocks on my door drawing my attention away from the frame.

I open the door to see U Kwon standing there with a shy look on his face.

“꿀모니이이이이이이이이잉~,” he says to me.

I laugh before I ask, “U Kwon what are you doing at my room this early?”

“Oh I just wanted to ask you if you had planned anything already for the day.”

“No, I didn’t think that far ahead… why?”

“Good,” he says as he grabs a hold of my hand, “let’s go have some fun.”

“Where are we going?”

He puts a finger to his lips and smiles, “You’ll know when we get there.”

“Well can you let me go get dressed? I’m still in my pajamas.”

He simply nods his head and I slip back into my room to find a pair of jeans, bra, and a regular tank top to wear for today. After I’m dressed I walk over to the front door and grab my tennis shoes.

Ukwon is patiently waiting by the garage. I open the garage door but instead of letting him choose a bike.

I point to my beater of a car. Which I guess would have been better to take yesterday.

He holds his hand out, “Keys.” I lift an eyebrow at him and he adds, “Please it’s supposed to be a surprise.”

I sigh, hand him the keys, and wait for him to back the old thing out of my garage before I lock up.

He waits for me to get in the car and tells me to put on a pair of headphones and a blindfold.

“Won’t this look a little weird?”

He shrugs his shoulders and I laugh at him. I lean over and pinch his cheek.

“Fine, I’ll put these things on.”

“Good because when we get there you’ll be glad that I surprised you.”

 

It’s a long while until he comes to a stop and pulls away the blind fold. I see the sign to Lotte World and smile a real smile.

“Oh my... This is amazing. You know what I am glad you surprised me with this. I haven’t been to Lotte World in so long.”

He opens my door for me and helps me out of the car. I hand him the headphones and the music player.

I let him pull me to the gate and then let him pay for our tickets to get inside…

‘Where did the money come from, though?’

I shrug my shoulders and pull me around to all the rides and soon the two of us end up at a arcade area after we rode everything and there’s nothing else to do.

When the two of us take turns playing games I come across a basketball shoot game.

I stopped because I spotted an oversized cute cat plush doll caught my attention.

Ukwon stops by my side and notices the cat that I’m staring at.

“Do you that plushie?”

I nod my head and look down, “Yeah, but I’m not very good at basketball.”

I smile at the cat and turn to leave when he grabs my arm and says, “How about I win it for you?”

“won’t that be a bit hard though?”

He shrugs his shoulders as he puts down the money to play the game. As soon as the game starts, Ukwon starts getting the highest points, and all I do I stand in the background cheering him on.

Not that I would tell him I’m surprised how good he is at the game.

He finishes the game and he’s able to get me the plushy that I had my eyes on.

The guy behind the counter asks, “What prize would you like?”

Ukwon points to the cat stuff animal and the man simply pulls one from under the counter and hands Ukwon the plushy.

Ukwon turns around to face me with his goofy eye smile and hands me the plushy, but before I can grab it he pulls it away.

“What do I get if I give it to you?” he cheekily asks me just to tease me.

I look at him and try my aegyo on him and he looks away from me with a blush on his cheeks at he hands me the plushy. I let a giggle escape as I take the plushy and hug it to my body.

I look at Ukwon to see that there’s still a pink tint to his tan cheeks. I can’t help but to lean up and kiss his cheek.

“Thank you Ukwon.” I notice a photo booth nearby and point to it, “Let’s go do that.”

He nods his head as I pull him to the photo booth. All the photos are funny faces except for the last one I kiss U Kwon's cheek.

I smile as two print. I pick them both up and hand Ukwon one with a nice genuine smile on my face.

“Thank you Ukwon, again.”

He nods his head and looks at the time, “It was nothing. I think we should get back to the house it’s almost 7pm and they’re probably worried about you.”

I nod my head but smile somewhat when I notice a souvenir shop. I look over at it and pull Ukwon with me over to it. When I’m looking around I find a cute little hat with cat ears on it. I place it on his head and decide to buy it for him.

“I thought we agreed to go back home?” Ukwon asks me.

I nod my head and smile, ‘”The guys have never been here before even though they’ve always wanted to. So I thought I could bribe them with something from here.”

I’m looking around the shop when I notice a cute matching pair of necklaces. I pick them up and hand Ukwon the blue one and I take the pink one and smile at him.

“What do you think?” I ask him as he laughs and looks at the little necklaces.

It’s really cute,” he answers.

I smile and grab a few key chains for the guys and promise myself on a free day I’m going to take everyone here and celebrate a complete day of freedom.

I take the necklaces, the cat ear hat, and key chains and pay for them well surprising Ukwon.

“It’s something that we can remember the day forever and ever. We may have pictures but now we have something to have on our person no matter what to remember our day out to have fun, arraso.”

He nods and hugs me with all his might causing me giggle like some little girl, again. The two of us leave after I pay for everything and U Kwon getting me a souvenir Koala bear stuffed animal.

The two of us walk to the car and he unlocks the doors. I slip into the car and set my stuff animals by me as Ukwon slips into the driver’s side again. I smile as he starts the car and I’m staring at the stuff animals that he had bought me. Feeling like a regular teenage girl would if they were in love.

As he focuses his attention on driving I slip the pictures from the photo booth out of my pocket and stare at them.

 

When we make our way to the house we are chatting away like we’re best of friends for years instead of only really knowing each other for three days.

“Just park the car in the street,” I tell U Kwon.

He listens to me and parks in the street. We climb out of the car and walk to the house door. Before I even have a chance to reach for the doorknob the door is open and I’m in the arms of six guys squeezing the life out of me.

“Where were you?” is the most repeated question as I push my way into the house with my stuff animals and bag with souvenirs.

“Ukwon and I went to Lotte World. I’m thinking about the next time we’re not busy we should all go there.”

I’m glad I had Ukwon put his matching necklace to mine under his shirt.

I start to hand out the bribes of key chains and random other souvenirs that I bought for the guys. I hand Ukwon the cat eared hat chuckling when he blushes a tiny bit.

I walk off to my room with my stuff animals, but not before, I happily hug them to my chest probably causing a few mini heart attacks. I hear the guys say something but I ignore them as I walk to my room.

When I reach my room I set the plushies down on my bed and turn back to shut my bedroom door.

When I turn back to them, I point to the car, “Your name will be Yoo,” and then I point at the koala, “and your name will be Kwon.”

I lay down on my bed with the cat and kola plushies and whisper, “This will be my secret. My secret of how I believe I feel for him.”

I will admit it only to myself I think I like Kim Yu Kwon, aka Kitty.

 


This kind of I have yet to go to Lotte world but I may get my brother to go there when I go in the summer… (Pouting)

It’s so mean. I feel like I destroyed it a bit.

I skipped many details because I don’t know Lotte world well….

Sorry (bows)