Race You

Troublesome Boy

Your POV

When I wake up I’m still holding onto U Kwon's waist and he’s holding onto mine. I smile as I keep my head on his chest comfortable enough not to care that I need to get up for school soon.

I like the way that his arms feel around my waist and how his chest slowly moves as he breathes.

I stay still in Ukwon’s arms until my phone starts to go off. I try to move so I can pull it out of my pocket but for some reason I can't seem to reach it. I finally give up and shake Ukwon awake.

He wakes up after a little bit and looks over at me with a cute shocked expression on his face after it registers that I’m in bed with him.

“What are you doing in my room?” he asks me panicked.

“It’s called you pulled me on you when I pulled blankets over you last night,” I tell him in a tired tone.

“How did my stuff get here?”

I try to shrug bust since he’s still holding me it doesn’t come out right.

“One we told you we were going to get your things and secondly its called breaking and entering to take your back. I did tell you that you were staying here. You are hurt and I wouldn’t want you to go home to get hurt more. Your condition isn’t the greatest you know that right?”

He nods his head, as he looks at me shocked.

My brother decides to burst into the room and yell, “Ya, enough with the lovey dovey bull . We need to get to school pronto.”

Ukwon lets me go and I laugh at him as he tries to sit up.

I grab his hand and pull him out of bed. I look to see his school uniform is crumpled and from what I know he doesn’t have another one.

I look at my brother, “Ya, oppa can you loan a school uniform to Ukwon please?”

He gives me a look that says ‘do-you-really-need-to-ask.’

“Well Ukwon lucky for you I have a bunch of spare uniforms here.”

He walks out of the room and comes back in with a spare uniform out of his dresser full of uniforms for the guys. Since the boys always get in fights and wreck their clothing.

Jaehyo tosses it to Ukwon, grabs a hold of my arm, and pulls me out of the room.

“Sorry I’m not letting my baby sister stay in here. So hurry up and change. We’re kind of in a hurry so we don’t’ be late again.”

Once I’m out of the room I sigh and walk to my room. I’m really glad I picked the only room in this entire place with its own bathroom making the guys share one.

I look down to see that I’m still wearing the black clothing from our breaking and entering last night.

I slip out of the clothing and grab my school uniform.

I take a quick shower so when I get out I change into my school uniform, pull my hair into a ponytail, and put on a small amount of make-up.

I walk out of my room with my school bag looking like the innocent princess that has never done anything wrong. Its better that way since that’s all people at school can see me as instead of who I really am.

A gang member who has a quick temper and is likely to break you down by using my words but if you make me mad enough I’ll just stick with kicking your .

I look up to see the guys waiting for me.

I look over at Zico who seems to be fine, but U Kwon is holding his ribs a little bit.

I run over to him and look him over. I don’t pay attention at how I put my face a few inches away from his own.

“Are you alright?”

He shakes his head, “My ribs just sting a little bit. This is the worst I’ve been beaten so don’t worry about it.”

I frown and look him square in the face, “Alright but if they start to hurt more or if anything else does don’t be afraid to tell me. I’ll do what I can to make sure that your wounds and such don’t bother you.”

I turn to Zico and he nods his head, “I’ll tell you if they hurt, but I’m fine nothing hurts so don’t worry about me.”

I nod my head and smile at him, “Good now lets go, because all of us don’t need to get detention…. again.”

They laugh and as the seven of us walk into the street you turn back at them and smile, “How about a race?”

“You know two of us are still hurt right?”

I nod and give them a mischievous look and they know what kind of race I’m talking about.

“Do we have enough bikes?”

I nod my head and look at them, “Of course we do. You know I have a nice collection.”

Racing over to my garage, I pop the door open after typing in the code, and using the keys to unlock the garage.

Once it’s open I turn back towards everyone with a huge grin on my face knowing they’ve never seen my completely collection.

“Pick one.”

“Where did you get all of these?”

“Oh I won most of them or else they are guilt trip presents from my parents.”

“Are your parents rich or something?”

Jaehyo looks over at me as I bite my lip to keep silent and to stop the tears from falling.

When the guys look over at me and see the expression that I have on they drop the subject and look inside.

“Ok everyone pick a bike and get ready to race.”

Everyone cheers since its not the first time we had this kind of race to school.

Ukwon spots my favorite one that’s black with little silver looking designs on it.

Her hops on it and I grab the keys that are hanging in a locked case on the wall. I toss the keys to him.

As everyone else picks out bikes I toss them the keys to them, take out the keys to my favorite bike, and close the grate then the glass case locking it as I leave the garage.

As everyone pushes their picked bikes out of the garage, I redo the locks on the doors.

I walk back to my bike and hop on the bike as does everyone else does. We slowly turn the bikes on.

As I set off with my bike, I take cool ways where I can show off my mad skills. As we grow near the school, I get ready to spin in.

As I stop, I’m surprised that it didn’t take too long to get to school. Also, what’s surprising is that for once someone kept up with me, not just that but Ukwon made it so it was a tie between us.

I look over at him and laugh, “Wow no one has ever been able to keep up with me before.”

He looks at me shocked a little bit because I was a bit close to him, “Same here.”

The two of us don’t wait for my brother and Block B to show up. Instead, we simply run into school and into my class.

Still even though I was told last night, I’m still surprised that it’s also U Kwon's room as well.

I’ve never noticed him before. I feel guilty since only knowing him really, for one day I know he’s a great guy.

When we run into the classroom the teacher looks our way, but he simply sighs when the bell rings that moment. I jump up and down that I’m not late.

I get a dirty glare from the teacher as I run to my seat as I sit down I watch as Ukwon sits a few seats behind me and how he lays his head down on the table.

When it reaches lunchtime Ukwon simply lies back in his desk and closes his eyes again. I woke over to his desk and hit it starting him awake.

“Hey do you want to eat with Block B and me?”

“Why should I?”

“Because you seem like you need food and well we all bring a bunch of food. Today is my brother’s day to bring the food and I told him to being some extra for you.”

He simply stares at me and stands up, “Lead the way.”

I smile and take his hand in mine ignoring the somewhat blushing red head.

When we reach the stairs to the roof I walk up since I don’t’ have to worry about tripping.

When we reach the top, I smile at him, and grab a rock that was at the door.

When I open the door, I throw it and watch as it splashes slime over five unexpecting boys.

I laugh at their faces as they smile and pull out the same thing and throw it at me.

I simply pull Ukwon out of the way and let the slime balls hit the door.

“I win, again!”

They start to grumble and hand me over a nice big bag filled with candy.

“Candy! You spend how much time making those slime balloons and whoever wins gets candy?”

I turn to U Kwon and smile well pulling a few Hershey bars from the bag, “Yup. It’s a bet I made with the guys that if I can surprise them and hit them I get candy, but if they can get me once I’ll cook lunch for them for a week.”