Strong Heart

Should have known better

- Dara's POV - 

It was my turn soon... "Dara-sshi, time to get ready." 

 

"Ah neh." I stand behind the doors, waiting for it to open and I thought wouldn't it be nice to do a pose or something. Hmmm what pose should I do?? Time was running out so I did the bird pose Psy oppa taught me and the stage doors opened. 

 

"...... Sandara Park!" The crowd applauded and I bowed down and waved. 

 

Walking down to my seat, as Seungri walked out. That man sure has some pride in him. I couldn't stop laughing. 

 

The atmosphere was great. Lee Seunggi started off with Tablo oppa. He hasn't been out in the entertainment world for long. 

 

All of sudden, it was about TOP and Dongwook. Lee Seunggi then asked for Seungri's opinion about TOP. 

 

"From one to ten everything is TOP." Everyone laughed at Lee Seunggi's remark about him. I couldn't help but to laugh along. Seungri mentioned about how he wanted to be in Strong Heart Season 2, but was completely ignored by Lee Seunggi. keke Seungri did made a fool out of himself. 

 

Then bingu TOP topic came out, it was really funny and then started to dance! I clapped along with Seungri as he told me to do so. Dongwook joined the stage and I couldn't hold on any longer, they were so hilarious! 

 

- Jiyong's POV - 

I could not stop laughing when Dongwook and TOP hyung started to dance. Next, Lee Seunggi asked me a question about our new album and how I felt.

 

I was embarassed "We like it a lot. It was an album we made after a lot of hardships, so I think that is why people are enjoying it." 

 

Lee Seunggi then continue asking how it feels like to be a leader. 

 

"What is your know how?" I asked CL and she answered about 2NE1 typical ahjumma style. 

 

I laughed at Bom noona's response and it was Dara's turn. "Aigooo... okay I won't..~ we say aaayoo."

 

I wanted to glance at her and luckily Lee Seunggi asked me, I turned to Seungri "I think I met a good maknae. A running leader but on top of him is a flying maknae" and took a glance at Dara. 

 

He was a good maknae, though. For real. I could not stop glancing at where he was sitting. Not because of him, but I just could not stop staring at Dara. I was afraid that it was too noticable so I laughed along at the funny remarks the others made and kept turning my head to their direction. 

 

- Dara's POV - 

Everyone was making fun of Seungri. Although it was kind of scripted but I could not stop laughing. 

 

When it was Sean oppa turned to speak, and he mentioned Taeyang as the little him. I did not realised until they said Sean oppa and Youngbae got the same hairstyle, I took a peek at them as I laughed along and I met eyes with Jiyong. 

 

It was a little awkward since he was kind of looking at my way. So, I turned forward.. I could feel my cheeks were turning red. 

 

"Daesung and Minji 'we don't want to be paired.'?" I looked at their board and took another peek at Jiyong. He was too busy laughing with CL. He looked like he was having a good time. He looked really cute when he laughs. 

 

Next thing I know they were match-making Gummy unnie and Boom. Gummy unnie looks really shy and that made me laugh so hard. 

 

"And like this, let's start the YG family special!" Seunggi exclaimed! 

-------------------------------------

Author's note: I'm sorry, I won't be able to update again (anytime soon) I still haven't done with my exams. I have 3 more papers next week and haven't revised much T-T  You guys will gonna have to have wait again, sorry! :(