At last..

Should have known better

- Dara's POV - 

 

I was heading to the dressing room when I had a feeling that someone followed me and I looked back and surprised to see that Jiyong was right behind me! 

 

"Oh!!" I was so surprised that I almost fell on my back! Good thing Jiyong was quick enough to grab my arm. 

 

"Hey, be careful!" He warned me. 

 

"Why are you behind me??" 

 

"I was going to the dressing room, okay?" He let go of my room and walked away. Sheesh, defensive much. 

 

Followed him to the dressing room and looked for Bom. As soon as Bom was in sight, I rushed towards her. 

 

"Bommie!!! I have something important to tell you!!" I whispered to her, in a panic voice. 

 

"What is it, Dara-yah? Let's change first and you can me all about it later, alright?" 

 

"Fine." I pouted. 

 

Bom then followed the stylist and went to the changing room. I was left all alone. Then, I felt like someone nudged me and it was Jiyong! When did he get here?

 

"What?" 

 

"What did you wanted to tell Bom?"

 

"Ah it's nothing, girls' problem!" He looked at me suspiciously. "It-it-it's really nothing!" He raised an eyebrow. I better run away from him now while I can. I'm not really a good liar. 

 

"You're hiding something from me." Oh no. 

 

"Jiyong oppa, it's your turn to change now!" Phew, saved by the sylist unnie! 

 

"Neh, one moment, Noona!" then he turned to me "We're not done, yet!" he said to me before leaving. 

 

What was that? Why is he acting so weird all of a sudden? 

 

"Unnie, you better change too!" The stylist said to me.

 

"Ah neh." Weird. 

 

"Everyone, let's go and have a drink after this!" Psy oppa announced. Everyone applauded at his idea.

 

It's going to be fun! We haven't been out for awhile now. 

 

"Dara-yah, you have to come along, okay?" Psy oppa said to me as I walked past him to go to the changing room. 

 

"Sure, oppa!" I gave him a thumb up. 

 

- Jiyong's POV -

 

"Jiyong-ah, the 2NE1 girls to ride with you, okay? Their manager had to send Minzy home as she can't go to the club yet." 

 

"Arraso-yo." Perfect, just what I needed. 

 

"Oppa!" Chaerin called out for me. 

 

"Are you and girls ready?" but it was only her. Where's Dara? 

 

"Oh Dara unnie is still talking to Seunggi oppa. Bom unnie's on her way." What? What does Seunggi want? 

 

"What? Why?" I asked Chaerin. 

 

"Eiii are you jealous, oppa?" teased Chaerin. 

 

I shrugged "No, I'm not." Not jealous, just I find it weird. 

 

"You denying it. keke ahh it's too bad Minji can't tag along, it'll be fun if she was able to come as well." 

 

"Ah I'm sorry I'm late, can we go now?" Bom arrived but Dara's not nowhere to be seen. 

 

"You two go ahead to the car, I'll look for Dara." I said and gave Bom my car key. 

 

"Neh. Let's go Chaerin-ah." The two of them headed off to the parking area. 

 

I went inside the building and asked the staff if they've seen Dara. "She was in front of the dressing room a few minutes ago." Thanked the staff and walked away. 

 

I was looking for her as I walked down the hallway. Finally, I saw her talking to Seunggi. What are they talking about? Walked closer to them and heard Dara said..  

 

"Ah neh, Seunggi-sshi. As you know, it was scripted and Seungri thought it would cause a huge response from the viewers. Please don't take it seriously."

 

"Please stop calling me Seunggi-sshi. It's a little awkward, just call me Seunggi." I better stop this conversation before it's too late. 

 

"Ah there you are!"  I called out to them. There's no way, I'm gonna let you near my Dara. 

 

"Were you waiting for me? I'm sorry." Dara apologised and she looked a little relieved when she saw my face. 

 

"No problem." I smiled and stood next to her.

 

"Oh Jiyong-sshi. I'm sorry if I had you waiting for Dara Noona." Noona? Are they that close now? 

 

"Oh it's alright, I was just worried. Have you guys finished talking? If not, I can wait." 

 

"Ah it was nothing. I was just asking Noona if we could hang out sometimes." WHAT? I cleared my throat and looked at Dara,  demanding for an explanation. 

 

"Jiyong-ah, it's not what you think." she shook her head. "This is all Seungri's fault. I'm sorry, Seunggi-sshi. I think it's better if I leave now before things become more awkward. It was nice talking to you. I'll wish you goodluck with your upcoming promotions. Ahnyongiegasehyo." Dara bowed down.

 

"Aigoo Noona. It's alright, we don't want to keep the other waiting. Goodluck to you too, I'll see you in Japan? Goodbye Jiyong-sshi." Seunggi bowed down too and left. 

 

I turned to face Dara and it was pretty obvious that she was avoiding my gaze.

 

"What was that about?" I demanded to know. 

 

"I already told you that it's nothing. Can we not talk about it here? I'll tell you later?" Dara pleaded. 

 

"Fine. Let's go. Bom Noona and Chaerin are waiting for us in the car." I gestured to walk ahead of me and we walked out of the building to my car. 

 

When we reached the car, Bom and Chaerin were already sitting at the back seat which meant Dara had to seat at the front, with me. Nice move, girls. 

 

I opened the car door for Dara. "Thanks." she said as she slid in. I rushed to the driver seat as soon as I closed the car door. 

 

"Everyone's comfortable?" 

 

"Neh!" yelled Bom. "Let's go!!" 

 

I drove away with a smile on my face. Let's hope it'll be a good night. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: 

I know you're probably a bit confused as the story does not flow as nice as I thought it would be but I promised that I will do my best to keep it as interesting as it should be. From now on, the story will be entirely my imagination. 

Keep the love coming. xx