Sparks.

Should have known better

- Dara's POV - 

 

The whole car ride was awkward, it has been awhile since I was in his car. I was glad when we finally reached the club. 

 

"You girls go ahead." Jiyong said. I was about to take off the seat belt but he grabbed my hand. "Not you, you're staying." Omg. What now? I looked at Bom asking for some help not to leave us alone.

 

"Oh!" Bom exclaimed. "Arasso. Let's go, Chaerin-ah. Annyeong Dara-ah, I'll see you inside" They hurried off and as soon as Bom closed the door, Jiyong locked it. 

 

I sat froze on my seat. I could feel that my cheeks were turning red and hot. 

 

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna eat you." He teased me and my awkwardness. 

 

"Then, what is it that you want?" I asked him as I looked him in the eyes. 

 

"What did Seunggi want from you?" 

 

"He already told you." then I realised that he was still holding my hand. 

 

"Why do I feel like there's something more to it?" he looked at me suspiciously. 

 

"Ah.." I looked away. "It was all Seungri and Dongwook fault. He might thought that I have a crush on him or something like that." I did not dare to look him in the eye at all. 

 

"But do you have a crush on him?" What? This is absurb! 

 

"No. You know that I don't!" then I sighed. 

 

"Then who do you have a crush on?" This is so unbelivable! 

 

"YOU!" I pulled out my hand, took off the seat belt and left him in the car. I was mad at him for asking me that question. How can he not trust me after all these times? Yes, I've always said those kind of things on tv shows but for the sake of entertainment, not because I intended to. 

 

Headed straight to the restroom as I entered the club. I needed to calm myself down. I fished out my phone and dialed Bom's number but unfortunately, she did not answer it. Perhaps, she can't hear it because of the noise. 

 

After I composed myself and took a good look in the mirror, making sure that I still look decent. Luckily for me, Jiyong was nowhere in sight when I got out. 

 

"Dara-yah, what happened? Did you and Jiyong get back together?" Bom asked, in a low voice, as I sat next to her. 

 

"No, it was ridiculous, Boomie-ah. He wanted to know if I had a crush on Seunggi! How crazy was that?" 

 

"What? Surely it's not true! How can he so stupid?" Bom clenched her hand. 

 

"I don't know. Let's not talk about it, don't want to stress myself out because of his silly thought." 

 

- Jiyong's POV - 

 

I'm pretty mad with myself right now. Why can't I just do it in a calm way or at least in a good way rather than ambushing her with silly questions? I feel so bad. As soon I got into the club, I can't find Dara anyway. So, I decided to sit down at a corner with the Big Bang members. 

 

I'll deal with Dara later, in a good way, I promised. But then, she should know better that I was just teasing her. Did I go overboard or something? sigh. 

 

I was just asking if there is something going on between her and Seunggi. Then, I saw Lee Seunggi walked in. Wait, what? What is he doing here?? 

 

"Youngbae-ah, what's Seunggi doing here?" I asked Youngbae who was sitting next to me. 

 

"Oh. I heard Dongwook hyung invited him since it was his last day on the show. Why did you ask, Hyung?" 

 

"Nothing. I was just curious." I followed him with my eyes and then, I could see that he was approaching Dara who was busy talking with Bom at that time. Oh no, don't you dare. 

 

I got up from seat and walked to their direction. 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Noona." I heard him quite well despite the loud music. 

 

"Oh Seunggi-sshi." Dara looked surprise and she looked even more surprised when she noticed me walking straight to her. 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Seunggi-sshi." Seunggi turned around. 

 

"Oh Annyeonghasaeyo, Jiyong-sshi." His smile faded. Guess I just ruined his plan? 

 

"Surprised to see you here." I said and stood next to Dara. There's no way in hell I'm going to let you disturb my girl. 

 

"Yeah, Dongwook hyung invited me along. I thought it would be nice for me to join." 

 

"Oh really? If you don't mind, I need to talk to Dara for a moment." I looked at Dara and was going to usher her away but then Seunggi said something "I noticed you didn't called her Noona. I thought she's older than you." 

 

This guy did not just say that to me. I stared at him, I can feel like my body was all pumped up to punch him in the face if I was thinking straight. 

 

"He always called me by my name since I asked him to, I feel more comfortable since I look younger than him anyway." Dara grabbed my arm while explaining it to Seunggi. Phew, lucky for him that Dara knew how to calm me down. 

 

"Oh I get it. Should I called you Dara too then? Since I do look older than you too?" This guy is seriously looking for trouble. 

 

Dara chuckled and shrugged "Aniyo, I would feel awkward if you do." 

 

"If you excuse us." I bowed to him and dragged Dara along with me. 

-------------------------

Author's note: 
Sorry for the short update!! Didn't much time as I was busy getting ready for my clinical placement. Will try to write more next time. xxx