Love Light.

Should have known better

- Jiyong's POV -

 

That night went by so quickly, we chatted away, shared and laughed at some old memories and before we all knew it, it was almost 1AM.

 

"Alright everyone, I supposed it's time to bid goodbye." Psy Hyung announced. "We'll see each other soon again, okay?" 

 

I got out of my seat and went to give Psy Hyung a hug "Thank you, Hyung. I had a great time."

 

"Why wouldn't you when you're spending it with the person you love?" He said and winked.

 

I chuckled in return "Aish Hyung." He patted my shoulders before went away to bid the others goodbye. My eyes went wild to look for Dara and I saw her giving Dongwook Hyung an awkward shrug. She has known Dongwook Hyung forever and I still can't believe that she would feel a little awkward around him. 


TOP Hyung then surprised me by wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Jiyong-ah, stop staring. Someone's going to die from those stares." I shrugged his arms off of me.

 

"Whatever, Hyung."

 

"Why don't you take her home tonight?" Bom Noona interrupted us. I got to admit, I did not see that one coming.

 

"Are you sure, Noona? Would she want me to?" I asked her in disbelief. Both TOP hyung and Bom Noona grinned at each other. 

 

"Sure. Why not? I'm sure she'll be fine." She answered. "BUT! Don't you dare hurt her again! Or you'll be dealing with me!" She gave me a warning before leaving me and TOP Hyung.

 

"Well?" TOP Hyung asked me, with a raised eyebrow. "What are you waiting for??"

 

Ah right! Carefully, I planned my way and walked towards her slowly. She has just finished talking with Seungri.

 

"Ah Noona. Here's Jiyong Hyung now." Seungri waved his hand at me. "Hyung, Noona said she misses you!" he said before dashing off. Aish, cheeky maknae!

 

I giggled seeing Dara was so flushed, her cheeks were so red. "You do?" I asked her, continue to .

 

"Aigoo. You should not believe Seungri's words." I pouted at her words and she laughed in response.

 

"Can I drive you home?" I gathered my courage and asked her. 

 

But she must be really surprised by my question and I swear, I saw her jumped back a little. I smiled. She is so cute.

 

"Of.. of course." She stuttered in reply.

 

Thrilled with her answers, I grabbed her hand. "Let's go then!"

 

- Dara's POV -

 

Jiyong was literally dragging me out of the restaurant. I agreed to him, reluctantly, when he asked me if Ihe could send me home. I was so surprised and I still could not believe it was true. Is this really for real?

 

but to my own surprise, my feet were following well. It was like I had no control over them. They felt light and I was just going wherever Jiyong was leading me to, well in this case, his car.

 

He opened the door and let go of my arm. Then, my feet weren't following orders anymore. I just stood there and Jiyong stared at me.

 

"You don't want to go in?"

 

"Ah yes." Embarassed, I hurriedly tried to get into the car but it became more worse, I banged my head on the car's roof! "Owwww!!!" I stared rubbing my hands against my forehead.

 

Jiyong rushed to me, and grabbed my hands. "Are you okay?? Let me see it." He rubbed my painful forehead, and at that moment, it didn't hurt anymore. I looked at him, couldn't help but to stare at his worried looks.

 

Then, he kissed me softly on my forehead. He kissed my forehead. JIYONG KISSED ME.

 

- end of Chapter 19 -