Namja #3

Should have known better

- Dara's POV - 

 

"Bad woman, Sandara Park?" Seunggi asked Seungri as he wrote it on his board. I mean our board, we decided on a funny topic and Seungri thought that taking about my life would be very interesting to the audience

 

I just giggled away and glanced at Jiyong. He was giggling too. 

 

"The Sandara Park you know is not true. She's always like 'I want to end the dating ban'. This is a complete lie. While I became closer with ther during Seungri Academy, and she texted me 'Seungri, I am lonely!'" Seungri blurted out. Ah it's true, I've always texted him when I'm bored. 

 

"I felt like I should take action, so I looked for men who are gentle and handsome. Lee Seunggi style~! I knew some people who want to be with Dara." He continued. I laughed at his tone when he said Seunggi's name. He's really good with variety shows! 

 

He went on and on and on, I could not hide my laughter as I found what he was saying really funny! I acted along when Seunggi asked me if it was true. Well, it was. 

 

We talked about the guy who CL rejected, for me. It wasn't really the truth though. It was not really a guy that Seungri had set me up with, it was another celebrity calling me if I would like to go out on a date with me, CL who was the one who answered my phone and she knows well that I'm with Jiyong so she hanged up the phone. I felt bad though and wanted to apologise for the 'rude' behavious but we never found out who the guy was. Weird..

 

"I introduced to her the third man!" Seungri continued. Wait, what is this?! There was no third man, we did not plan about any third man, there was only two! I looked at him, puzzled but he smirked at me. I pretended to sigh, I really wanted to give him my deadly stare but we were recording and there is no absolute way that I could do that while being on air.

 

"This number 3 man has really made up his mind! He was in front of Sandara Park's house." Oh no, he did not say that. I did not expect this at all!!  I gave an awkward smile, feeling pretty anxious on my seat. He is so good at this. I could not believe this, Seungri is such a tattletale!  I know he's doing this for the sake of entertainment but he just crossed the line. 

 

Still, I just acted along with his michievous plot! "Wait. Sandara-sshi is this the truth?" Lee Seunggi asked me off guard. I wanted to act cool, I HAVE TO ACT COOL. 

 

"Yes, I did not check it out but he said he did." I'm dead. The audience, on the other hand, went wild.

 

- Jiyong's POV -

 

You're dead, Seungri. You're dead.

 

"This number 3 man has really made up his mind! He was in front of Sandara Park's house." I'm going to kill you if you won't stop talking. 

 

"Wait. Sandara-sshi, is this the truth?" I glanced at Dara, I'm pretty sure Seungri set this up somehow.

 

"Yes. I did not check it out but he said he did." Nice one, Dara. I hope this won't be a huge problem later on.

 

"On that cold day, the number 3 man came to see her but you did not come out. That day he waited for so long but why didn't you come out?" You're dead, maknae-ah. I will make sure of it.  

 

"I was scared and I wasn't sure if he liked me the way I am." Of course I do, stupid. "Because I am not the one he see from the broadcase like always bright and cute but I am not like that. " Yes, you are. "That's why I was scared because if he knows the real me, he might leave me." Yet, I'm still here.  

 

"Was the one who waited in front of your house, a straightforward man and at the same time a singer? " Boom asked out of a sudden.

 

, busted. You're to blame, Seungri-yah!

 

"How did you know?" Seungri acted like he was surprised and jumped out of his seat. Good think you know how to react fast.

 

"Man number 3 is really suspicious. Seungri really is a part of the strong heart family." He won't be anymore after today.

 

"He is very gentle and full of good manners." Not anymore. "Dara noona that time was really embarrassed and pressure. That's why I think they did not contact sometimes." Wait, what? I glanced at the two of them and Dara was laughing.

 

"I stopped because I think I was afraid of getting too attached, that's why.." Is this even about me anymore? Wait. Are they even talking about me? Is there another guy??

 

"As I heard from man number 3 that you can't be contacted after 11PM." Nope, it still is about me and I did not say that at all, Seungri!

 

"We also can't contact her!" CL added. I was looking right at her and when she turned to face me and CL. She looked back immediately. She must be in a really awkward position right now.

 

"Don't say anything else, Chaerin-ah. That's enough." I whispered to CL while Dara was busy explaining her reasons as to why she could not be called. 

 

"Ah neh, oppa." She whispered back.

 

"Seven-sshi, you are close with Dara-sshi but why didn't you introduce a man to her?" Seunggi asked. It's because he did not have to, she already has me. When will they ever going to stop talking about this?

 

"Have your dating probation ended?" Seven asked Dara. 

 

"It will, in May." She replied non-chalantly but she could not even dara to look me in the eyes.

 

"If it will be over in May then a few guys would try to get her attention." If they dare to, I'll get them.

 

"I think that is the reason why she texts me a lot nowadays asking 'Do you know XXX? What is her like?'"  

 

"She is looking for someone~" Seunggi remark on Seven's story. I am not going to listen to what Dongwook hyung's reply to that, I don't even want to know.

 

"Dara has low standards." Heyy hyung, watch what you're saying, I'm right here. This is driving me insane for not being able to say anything.

 

"So I texted him asking about this guy and he replied back 'everyone is possible except for him.' " Dara said. Who is this guy?

 

"Were they younger than her or older?" I almost raised my eyebrow when I heard Seunggi's question.

 

"Uhh to tell you the truth.. Can I say this? " It's best if you don't, Hyung.. please. 

 

"She only likes someone younger than her." Then there was a huge response from everyone. "Yes, if the man is her age or older, she does not feel like he's a real man. That's why she likes someone who is younger than her, who is handsome and beautiful at the same time." Sounds like me. "Lee Seunggi style~!" Yeah right. I can't help but to laugh when I heard that. No offense, Seunggi-sshi. 

 

"I don't care of my image now." Really, you don't? I could stop staring at her then I came to realisation that this is a show. I have to act cool.. I was so lost in my own thought that I was not even listening to what Dongwook hyung was saying until the audience sighed.

 

I turned to  look at the back and saw Seungri was wrapping Dara around in a blanket. You guys are over -reacting it.

 

"Please show us your charm to start your new life." Seunggi exclaimed.

 

Dara was getting ready to for her stage and I clapped along. This is gonna be good.

 

I was already smiling when she was at the front with Psy hyung. I could not stop smilling because she's just too adorable. I was not able to hide my laughs too.

 

"Oppa, unnie's so funny!" CL whispered to me. I just nod in agreement. 

 

When her stage ended, I was still smilling and I looked at her, flashed a smile was she was getting back to her seat. She was great! I gotta admit that. 

 

Seunggi then continued for Tablo hyung's talk and funnily enough, the atmosphere becomes serious in an instant.

-------------------------------------------

Author's note:

I'm back! :D Thank you for waiting! Finally finished my exams. Eeeeek, worried about the results now.. T_T Hopefully it will be fine! Anyhoo, hopefully you guys like the update. To clear myself up, I know I just turned the whole story down to my own perspective. Sorry, if I get the translation wrong and change it up or anything. Remind you, this is a fanfiction. So, yes, I made it all up with all the facts that I can my hands on. hehe Okay, I talked (or write) too much now. Enjoy! Will update another chapter as soon as I finished it. 

Thank you, again! xx

P.S: Do you think I need a picture for my fanfic? I at photoshop or any kind of imaging application. Boohoo.