Butterfly effects

Should have known better

- Dara's POV - 

I smiled when I read Jiyong's last text. I never realised how much I missed moments like these. He never fails to overfill my  tummy with butterflies. Although, things may not be the ways they used to be but at least, we're still keeping in contact with one another. That's fine by me. 

ahhh so happy! 

I took the CD out of the player, and cleaned up for the mess I made. I was crying so hard while watching Healing Camp. Thanked God, there's a tissue box inside the media room. Although I am still curious as to what Jiyong said. He claimed that he doesn't want to hurt the other party. It is me? Why would I'd be hurt? 

Different thoughts enter my mind. No, it's not possible that he would cheat on me. He would never do that. I remembered very well when the Kiko rumour was spreading like wildfire. We went through that because I trusted him. 

I should shake all these negative thoughts away and get out of here. I switched everything off, and headed for the stairs. Our dance studio was only a floor apart. 

I found Bom as soon as I entered the Studio. "Booomie-aah" 

"Oh Dara-yah, you looked happy! Why is it? Did something happened?" 

"Ani. I'm just happy." I held her hands and danced in circle. 

"Aigoo, Dara-yah. Stop spinning, I'm feeling dizzy now." I stopped and dance around some more alone. 

Chaerin entered and gave me a weird look. "Why are you so happy today, Unnie?" 

I just lifted my shoulders up. "I'm always happy, Chaerin-ah." 

"She's just avoiding the subject! Wae, Dara-yah. Did you and Jiyong get back together?" Bom exclaimed with hands on her hips. "Tell me! Hul!" 

"Aigoo, Bom-ah. You're so cute when you do that." I ran towards her again and pinched her cheeks! She hates it when I do that but it's so much fun teasing her. 

Bom was mad and start chasing me around the studio. Chaerin was laugh along and decided to join the fun. 

"I'll catch you, you rabbit!" Bom screamed on top of her lungs.

CL got me and held me still while Bom started to tickle me. "Ahhh. Wait! Ah. No. Stop! Stop! Stop!!" but they refused to until Jaewook, our dance trainer arrived. 

"What do you think you girls are doing?" 

Bom replied "Killing the rabbit!" 

"Well, that's enough. You can continue your hunt again tomorrow. For now, let the rabbit go." Both Chaerin and Bom let me go and we continued to laugh. 

"Minji's not here yet?"

"Neh. She's still at the gym. She'll be down soon." Chaerin answered his question and went to get her phone to text Minji. 

"We'll start off without her then. Alright, get into positions now." The girls then follow their trainers' word and put on their best foot forward for today's rehearsal. 



- Jiyong's POV - 

I was on my way to Teddy hyung's studio when I walked past the dance studio. Took a peek and saw the girls dancing diligently. 

Oh, Dara's here. She must've been here all along when I called earlier. 

I smiled when I saw that she made a cute mistake and got hit by Bom Noona. Wait, did I just say cute? Well, she is cute after all. I continue to watch them until someone nudge me. 

I was about to hit whoever's bothering me and surprised to see it was Youngbae. "Hyung, are you stalking someone?" 

"I am not. I was watching how the girls are doing." I fixed my hair and was ready to leave. It was too awkward to stay. Waved at Youngbae as I walked away. 

Aish that Youngbae, I can't even look at Dara in peace. 

I walked straight into Teddy hyung's studio as the door was open but to my amusement, I found that he was sleeping on his chair. This will be a good chance to pull out a prank. 

I took a washable marker, which was on the table, and draw a moustache on his face. Satisfied with my work, I walked out of the room and looked for Youngbae. He has to see it! 

"Youngbae-ah! Come here! Faster" I called out for him and I saw he was with Dara. Both of them walked towards me and I led them to the studio.

I nod at Dara and gave her a smile. She smiled back. If I was seeing correctly, I could see that she was blushing a little. 

"What is it, hyung?" 

"Teddy hyung is sleeping." Youngbae raised his eyebrow but Dara took a peek inside the room and laugh. 

"Nice work, Jiyong-ah." She was about to give a high-5 but she stopped halfway and turned it into a thumb up instead. 

I just laughed. We couldn't get anymore awkward than that. 

"Are you two back together again, by any chance?" Youngbae gave us a curious look.

"Well, technically, we're still together and I never said that we broke up." I said non-chalantly and walked into the room. I did not dare to look at Dara's face. 

"Eyyy. You two are so cute." Youngbae hit Dara's shoulder and she went all red. 

"Aigoo, stop it, Youngbae-ah." Dara exclaimed and and rubbed her shoulder.

"Did he hit you hard, Dara-yah?" I asked since I noticed that she was still rubbing her shoulder with her hand.

"No, it's alright. I'll get back to him the next time I see him." She looked at me as she spoke and then turned back to face Youngbae. "You will be regretting it!" She points her finger at him then headed back to the dance studio. 

Youngbae couldn't stop laughing "Aish, Dara Noona is so cute." He went inside and then stomped his feet on purposed to wake Teddy hyung up.  

Teddy hyung jumped out of his chair. keke poor Hyung, he must've been shocked. keke 

Youngbae and I could not hold our laughters upon seeing his shocking face and particularly at the moustache I drew. Teddy hyung was about to hit us both and he saw a reflection of himself in the mirror.  Uh oh, time to leave. 

We started to run for our lives. You wouldn't want to deal with an angry Teddy. keke

"YAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JIYONG AH!!! WHY YOU RASCAL!!" was the last thing I heard before I headed straight to the elevator. 

- end of chapter 5 -