Prince syndrome

Should have known better

- Jiyong's POV - 

 

We were finished with Tablo hyung's talk when the PD (production directed) told us to have a 15-minute break before we continue. I got up from my seat as my back felt really sore. 

 

"Oppa, do you think Dara unnie was being set up by that rat?" Chaerin asked me. 

 

"I don't know, but I'll find out now." I turned to where Seungri was sitting and glared at him. He didn't realised that at first but I guess my angry aura has reached him and he turned to look at me. He jumped out of his seat and tried to hide behind Dara. Oh he must be guilty then. 

 

I walked slowly towards them as Dongwook hyung and TOP hyung were chatting with Dara. 

 

"You did a pretty good job there, Dara." I heard Dongwook hyung said. 

 

"Oh Jiyong-ah." TOP hyung exclaimed when I noticed I was standing behind Dongwook hyung. 

 

I smiled and glared at Seungri when I saw him peeking at me. "You're dead, maknae-yah." I said. 

 

"Hyung, it was just for fun!" He tried to explain himself but then, Dara glared at him too. 

 

"FUN? You called that fun by putting me in the spot and everyone bombarded me with questions?" I could tell that she was pretty mad but I know she can't yell at Seungri in the studio full of people.

 

"Whoa. You two really are mad. I'm sorry, Hyung and Noona. But the audience love that kind of thing. You'll be on the headlines, Noona. It will make you famous." Dara wasn't pleased. 

 

"You're not going to be able to escape from this easily, Seungri-yah." said Dongwook hyung. 

 

"Wait till we're in the dressing room and I'll teach you a lesson." I said as I was about to leave. "No more blabbering or you won't be having any parts in our Japanese album." I warned him as I left the scene. 

 

I headed back to my seat and Chaerin asked me what did I say to Seungri that made him turned as white as paper. "I just gave him an ultimatum so that he won't cause any more trouble." I let out a laugh as I really find it amusing to tease Seungri that way. 

 

- Dara's POV - 

 

"No more blabbering or you won't be having any parts in our Japanese album." was the last thing Jiyong said before he left. 

 

"Ooooh. You deserved it, maknae-ah. Congratulations, you just dug your own grave." TOP continued to tease Seungri. Poor maknae but he really deserved it, I have to agree. 

 

"You should have told me first!" I exclaimed. "Then I would know how to react and what to say. I was pretty anxious on my seat."  We were going to sit back on our seat. 

 

"I'm sorry, Noona. I just want to catch you off guard, your reaction would be pricless and the audience would love that." Seungri tried to explain himself. 

 

"But it was just not right, Seungri-yah." I am not pleased at all. Jiyong looks pretty mad himself about this. 

 

I remain silent as I gather my thoughts. All of the YG family knows pretty well that man number 3 was Jiyong.. it was 3 or 4 years ago before we started going out. 

 

"What are you thinking about, Noona?" 

 

"What else would I think about? Now everyone would thought that I'm the girl who wants to have a boyfriend when I clearly have one already." I said in a low voice, afraid that others might heard us. I sighed at the thought of it.

 

"Aigoo, you'll be fine. No one's going to take that seriously anyway." 

 

"But the media will, Seungri-yah. My relationship wasn't announced to public yet." I whispered.

 

"Then announce it. Let the world know." Seungri said, swaying his right hand as he mentioned the word World. 

 

"Ha ha very funny." Ignored him, Dara.

 

The PD-nim then announced that the show will begin recording in one minute. 

 

I was looking at the MC post when Boom said out "Oh Sandara-sshi, are you looking for Seunggi?" I swear that every head in the room just turned towards me.

 

Eh what?! 

 

My mouth opened wide. "Anii-yo. I was just.." 

 

"Ah you must have like Seunggi-sshi." teased Boom again and everyone laughed at his remarks. 

 

I looked at Seungri next to me, asking for help. Good thing he realised that and said to Boom "Aish Boom hyung, you just lost your chance to Dara noona. She had a little crush on you, you know!" 

 

but he just made it worse. 

 

"Really?" I heard someone from the back said that. 

 

"Aigoooo. Seungri-yah." I sighed while putting my fingers on my nose. 

 

Then I had a feeling, a bad one like someone was staring at me.. It's like a bad aura or something. My eyes were roaming around the room until I met these two glaring eyes. It was Jiyong's! :O 

 

I drew an awkward smile and he looked away. Oh no :( This is all Seungri's fault! 

 

"We're going to start recording now... " I shrugged the feelings off and composed myself for the camera. "In 3... 2... 1.." 

 

- Jiyong's POV - 

 

Is Dara really looking for another guy? We're just having a break not breaking up completely. This is madness. I was staring at her but she did not seemed to realised it. 

 

Then she turned her head, and our eyes met. Trying to hide my surprise, I turned away. 

 

Am I jealous just because of the jokes made on her? Yes, she's my girl and I don't like when people keep on teasing her but there's really nothing I can do about it. Not here, not now. 

 

"We're going to start recording now. In 3... 2.. 1... " and we back on camera. Poker face, Jiyong. 

 

- Dara's POV - 

 

The show was filled will all kinds of laugthers and story. I never had this much fun before, probably because it's the first that the YG members have gather around for one show. 

 

Minji was going to do the x-file column next with Daesung. 

 

"Case 0909818." Daesung announced. "Who's involved in this case?" 

 

"It's G-Dragon oppa!" 

 

I laughed and looked at Jiyong's direction as his name was mentioned. 

 

Dongwook raised his opinion that if they're gonna reveal a story about Jiyong, it has to be a strong one. 

 

"Jiyong oppa is always attentive towards his juniors, a man with good manners and he always take care of us." Very true and I glanced at him again, as he was pretend to take care of Chaerin. Cute!

 

"But when he did his Heartbreaker promotion, he had a blonde hair. His good looks captured all the heart of female fans" and mine " and he ended up having this prince charming syndrome. Suddenly he gave me a backhug." I laughed as I remember that day. 

 

"He whispered to me. 'Minzy, brag to your friends that I have hugged you~'" My hands got all curled up and Seungri and I could not hide our laughters at all! 

 

"G-Dragon-sshi, is that true?" 

 

I turned to him as he turned to face Minzy asking if he really did that. Of course, you did that, I was there. 

 

"Usually the bad man act like they don't know." I continued to laugh with Seungri while holding our feet up. Funny times call for funny reactions, that's what I've learnt from Seungri. 

 

"Jiyong-sshi, why do you do that?" Seunggi asked. 

 

"I'm not sure... Why did I do that?" Omo, he's cute pretending that he doesn't know. 

 

They then decided that it's best for him and Minji to re-enact the scene. Omo, this is going to be fun! 

 

I have my full attention on them, well, my eyes were on Jiyong the whole time! As he hugged Minji, I smiled giddily. 

 

"In my opinion, hearing from his tone, he did not only do that to Minzy." Nope, only to me. Minzy was a one-time thing, he was just teasing her. "Minzy, what did you feel after you hear that?" Seunggi asked. 

 

"I was shriveled up and I thought 'Ah, this is bad. Oppa has hussfer the 'prince syndrome!''. 

 

"During the Heartbreaker.." as Seunggi continued what he was saying. I completely ignored Seungri with whatever he was doing. 

 

Minzy was asked if she did brag it to her friends and she said that she didn't as she could not think of those things to her friends. Then Boom asked Jiyong if he likes backhug. 

 

Non-chalantly, he answered "It's my habit." It sure is! He used to do that to me ALL THE TIME. It ended there and they moved on to the next topic about TOP teasing Minzy. Seungri and I kept on doing our funny reactions because we're good at doing that. TOP was so funny, he never stops teasing the maknae. 

 

Then, it was my turn.. hopefully, Jiyong won't get mad later on. keke 

 

- Jiyong's POV - 

 

"But I heard that Dara unnie has a x-file to reveal too." Minzy continued her little corner. 

 

I chuckled. What is she going to say now? 

 

"When we talked about G-Dragon earlier." Oh no, not me again. "That was right. He has it! He has the prince syndrome!" 

 

"What? What is this?" This is ridiculous. You dare to gang up on me, Dara-ah? 

 

"He has it, he has it! He has the prince syndrome!" Dara and Seungri repeated in unison. Man, they're good at this. I laughed and looked up. I can't believe this! 

 

"I had an interview before, I was asked to pick my ideal type between GD and TOP. I said G-Dragon carried my snowboard for me an I was touched. So I picked him." Of course you would, I'm your boyfriend anyway. I crossed my arms and looked at her. 

 

"But after that, he always teases me everytime we meet. 'You should have told me personally, why did you say it on TV!'" I let out another laugh. 

 

"It's my habit!" I said non-chalantly. Isn't it normal for boyfriends to tease their girl? 

 

Then they asked for Seungri opinion. He better not say anything stupid or else, he really won't have any parts. 

 

Good thing he mentioned about another habit of mine fooling around when I was with them. "That's my habit too!" I response to my defense. I glanced at Dara again. Man, I really should doing it. 

 

I explained my reasons and then suddenly, Dongwook hyung asked me to do the dance in front of everyone! "WHAT?" I was so surprised when he did. 

 

I gathered all my courage and I did the dance. , this is so embarassing! 

 

Luckily, Seunggi asked me to reveal something about Seungri too. Awesome! 

 

"This may not be surprising but it's about Seungri." And I told him about that time in New York where he was caught on watching . Hah! I got you now, Seungri-yah. 

 

I'm not regret anything, he deserved it. keke 

 

- end of chapter 11 -