Ego

Should have known better

- Jiyong's POV - 

We were still laughing about what happened to Teddy hyung. Although he didn't look very pleased at all. 


"I'm going to remember this forever, Ji. Someday you'll gonna regret it." He said while trying to wash off the moustache of his face.

 

"I'm sorry hyung. I only did it because I thought it was fun.... and it was!" Continue to laugh and Youngbae dropped on the floor again, laughing so hard that Teddy hyung lost his temper again and hit his head. 

 

"You're dead, Youngbae-ah!" He took a grapsh of both Youngbae's arms and trying to wrestle him. 

 

"Ah hyung, hyungggg, I'm sorry! I'm Sorry!" Youngbae accepted his defeat. "Ah seriously. It wasn't even my fault, Jiyong hyung did it!" 

 

"Then why did you laugh along?" 

 

"Ah seriously hyung, I'm sorry." I couldn't help but to laugh. It was the most hilarious thing ever, watching Youngbae being tortured by Teddy Hyung. 

 

"Hyung, let's just forget it, okay? You can get back at us next time?" I tried to sly a deal with him. "But you gotta admit it that it was good, wasn't it? We haven't pulled any pranks in ages!" I stood next to him and put my arms around his shoulder. 

 

"You're lucky that we have got to finish the songs by this week. If not, you wouldn't even dare to do that to me." He shrugged my arms off his shoulders and moved towards his chair. 

 

"Let's get serious now." he said and started to play some music he composed yesterday. 

 

Now that's the hyung I know, who knows when to have fun and when to be serious. keke I was lucky enough to get away with. I helped Youngbae to get up from the floor. 

 

I sat on my favourite spot, trying to write some more lyrics. This is going to be a long night. 

 

- Dara's POV - 

 

The girls and I just done with practice and were about to head to Teddy oppa's studio to say goodbye. 

 

"She killed my ego~" a song was playing, and it sounded like Jiyong's voice. Ah it must be Big Bang's new song!

 

CL knocked on the door and went inside. We followed her, and I sat next to Bom on the sofa.

 

"Oppa, is that you new song? It sounds so cool!" CL asked.

 

I smiled. Of course it does, whatever Jiyong makes, it turns to gold in an instance. 

 

"Ah neh. It's for our japanese album." I saw him blushed. 

 

"Omo, you guys are done recording for the Korean album already?" Bom asked out of surprise. 

 

"Neh, Noona. We'll probably gonna start promoting it in the next few weeks." 

 

"Aigoo, you guys are so cool. You worked really hard for it. We're so proud. Aren't we, Bommie?" I exclaimed

since I haven't said a word. Bom nods with agreement and lifted her two thumbs up. 
 

"Yup, so cool!" Minji joined in. 


"Ah thank you. It wasn't much." He smiled at the four of us while scratching his head. 

 

Teddy oppa walked in. "Oh you girls are here. Have you guys done with rehearsal?" 

 

"Ah neh, oppa." CL beamed. "We just dropping by to say goodbye before heading off home." 

 

"Well goodbye!" Jiyong . 

 

"Aish oppa, you're so mean!" Minji hit his arms.

 

"Wow, Gong Minji. You're so tough now, aren't you?" Teddy oppa started to tease Minji too. 

 

"Whatever, oppa. I'm going now. Annyeongiekasehyo!" Minji stuck her tongue out.

 

"We're going too, then. Annyeong!" Bom followed her while grabbing me by the hand. I waved at Teddy oppa as

I passed him and did not forget to put a smile for Jiyong. 

 

- Jiyong's POV - 

As soon as the 2NE1 girls left, I lied down on the sofa. My head's hurting too much from doing a lot of thinking.

Teddy Hyung was busy with his computer. 

 

I closed my eyes and then my phone beeped. It was Dara again. I smiled as I opened the text. 

 

"Who killed your ego, Jiyong-ah? ^^;;" 

 

I smirked at the phone. 

"Who do you think?" 

 

I typed and clicked the send button. She replied almost immediately. 

 

"Aigoo. Surely it's not me. ^_^"

 

Babo, of course it's you. We just continue to reply each other's texts. 

"You're right. It's not you." 

 

"Then who is it? Aigoo. That woman must be great. I want to meet her! ㅋㅋㅋ"

 

"No way. Have you reached the dorm yet?" 

She replied a few minutes late. I was anxious for her text. 

 

"Just arrived! ^.^ ㅋㅋㅋ I'm so tired +.+"

 

"Go get some rest then. Sleep well!" 

 

"You're still in the studio?" 

 

"Go to sleep, Ssantoki" 

 

"Are you going to be there all night?" 

 

"IT'S LATE. GO TO BED!" 

 

"Yes, omma. You have to control your anger, Jiyoung-ah. ㅋㅋㅋ 

don't wanna see you turn into a hulk. ㅋㅋㅋ ^_^v" 

 

"Goodnight." 

 

"Goodnight ^.^ ㅋㅋ Don't tire yourself out. You're not a robot. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" 

 

Seriously, this girl is driving me crazy. She really loves to mess around with me. 
 

"Yah, what are you smilling at? Have you done with your work?" Teddy hyung startled me. 

 

"It's nothing, hyung. I was just thinking of something." I put my phone away and started to get back to work. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Hello. I'm sorry that I'd probably be away or won't be updating soon. Weekend = more study time. T_T But I'll try to squeeze in some time to write something whenever I can! :D